• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Problems with Legend of Florin event quest

41 posts in this topic

Posted

i went to calph2 hoping to see you pking people (i'm bored) and you weren't there. i was sadface.

Calph2 is pretty dead nowadays. RPers have fled to safety across many channels since I started my crusade. 

1 person likes this

Posted

i went to calph2 hoping to see you pking people (i'm bored) and you weren't there. i was sadface.

Sounds like the perfect use of a level 49 life skill alt ;)

Posted

Eventually it showed up from Black Spirit ONLY on the character I first logged in on this morning.  So not sure if it was perhaps a time zone thing or time spent in game thing.  Once I accepted that, my other characters saw the quest in the quest box.

Posted (edited)

If you haven't already done so, make sure "All" is selected at the bottom of the quest journal.  

Wow thank you so much! I thought I already had the "all" button hit on the quest sidebar, but as soon as I read this and clicked the all button the quest popped up in my black spirit. You rock!

Edited by MysticRanger117

Posted

I had no problem with either of those egg quests but Im not sure what Im doing differently except maybe being online 24/7.

Might just be rng too.

Posted

y'all ain't never heard of no sweet baby jesus? 

Well, it depends on which baby Jesus comes into your mind  ... O.o

Never heard of an amok running and killing sweet baby Jesus. Tell me more about him.

Posted

yeah all quests are showing All , still nothing

Posted

For me the quest did not work for my Dark Knight at all, did not get it from the black spirit, but relogged to my Kunoichi got the quest, relogged back to the DK, thinking well now it should work, delivered it in florin, and did not get a followup, had to run there and do it on my Kunoichi instead, either there is prequests that needs to be done in general(My Kuno has done everything before mediah content), or DK is just bugged with the quest.

Posted

I changed my computer time to be ahead 3 hours and I /reloadui and then I "showed all quests" and then baby spirit gives the quest. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ 

Posted

oh sweet jesus an event quest that takes ppl outside of safe zones. let the massacre begin 

Step 1: Pick up the quest.
Step 2: Wait at the entrance of Florin
Step 3: PK person that has the golden egg, pick it up
Step 4: Deliver the quest, time saved.

1 person likes this

Posted

When do we get the title?

Posted

finally found a prerequisite that worked for me. [Crossroads] Prize hunt. After completing it, the black spirit gave me the legend of florin quest. Hope that help some of you guys.

Posted

For those of you having issues please make sure you've done the following:

1. Make sure your quest filters are not toggled in a state that would prevent you from seeing the quest.
  2. Accept the quest "Legend of Florin" from the Black Spirit, if this is not showing please re-log into the game and then wait a few minutes before checking.
  3. Once you have accepted the quest, speak to the NPC 'Valentine' in Florin, make sure you also complete the quest "Flondor's Tales" while there.
  4. Once these are done, you should be able to do the quest "Flondor's Golden Goose Egg" once a day till the end of the event on May 10th.

If you continue to have issues please let us know what steps you have tried to resolve the issue and I'll check in with the team for further information.

I tried to relogue and restart the game and still the mission does not appear to me with the black spirit. Please fix it

Posted

Eventually it showed up from Black Spirit ONLY on the character I first logged in on this morning.  So not sure if it was perhaps a time zone thing or time spent in game thing.  Once I accepted that, my other characters saw the quest in the quest box.

it happened to me aswell, i logged into my DK, switched characters.  didnt see the quest on my main, then switched back to my DK only to find it on that characters black spirit.  bugs like this shouldnt exsist, especially with all the other quest they put into the game with 0 problems.

Posted (edited)

Here the solution for me, [Event] quest will show up in black spirit quest when you in the main city (For my case, it's Velia) The quest will not show up if you in Florin or Epheria. once you in the main city, receive the goose quest and go to florin.

So my step is,

1. Receive quest from black spirit, go to Loria in Floria (The furniture quest)

2. Go back to main city(Velia , Heidel , Cal...), receive event quest again from black spirit and go to Floria to visit Valentine to start real golden goose egg.

PS. I don't relog nor Tick ALL quest display , I suffer the same problem that quest did not show up for 3days and all I do now is just test a place to call black spirit which unlock the quest for me.

Edited by Yuehana

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0