• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

KR April 13th, 2017 Patch & Event Highlights

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I will just be highlighting some of the interesting features and events that came today. Official full patch notes are linked below. 

【Patch Note Highlight

- "모든 캐릭터의 PVP 방어력이 증가되었습니다.

- 캐릭터 밸런스는 지속적으로 업데이트될 예정입니다."

All class's DP has been increased. Character Balancing will continously be updating.

(This is probabaly not the same DP increase that NA just recieved. As this is KR's second DP increase, where we have now only just recieved one).

【소서러】
● 어둠의 업화 II 기술의 술명이 수정되었습니다.
- PVP 시 피해량이 감소됩니다. → PVP 시 피해량이 감소됩니다. (추가 마법 타격 피해 제외)

Sorcerer's skill, Dark Flame II, has had Description change: PvP damage reducted (Strikes after initial attack are not affected). 

- " 애완동물의 아이템 줍기 행동 방식을 명령할 수 있는 기능이 추가되었습니다.

- 기본 행동 방식은 보통으로 설정되어 있습니다.

- 애완동물 명령 아이콘을 클릭할 때마다 아이템 줍기 행동 방식이 변경됩니다.

- 기민함으로 설정할 경우, 아이템을 더 빠르게 주워오며 포만감이 빠르게 소모됩니다. (수정)

- 신중함으로 설정할 경우, 아이템을 주워오는 시간이 증가하며 포만감이 느리게 소모됩니다."

Added the ability to change pet looting behavior. Slow, medium, and fast looting. The faster your pet picks up loot, the more energy (food) it consumes. Guide HERE

- 귄트, 무라카의 방어력이 증가되었습니다.

New world boss, Muraka, has had a defense increase.

- 게임 설정 창 좌측 하단에 설정 저장소를 클릭하여 설정을 올리고 내려받을 수 있습니다.

You can now save your UI and game settings into a storage file.

- 윈도우 10 크리에이터 업데이트 적용 시, 게임이 정상적으로 실행되도록 개선되었습니다
  The game has been optimized to run on the new Windows 10 Creators update

【Cash Shop Update]

New Pet Griffon: HERE

Screenshot_539.png

New Wildwest costumes: HERE

6C1TcNX.png

UcAVOTe.png

【Links and Events】

Full Patch Notes: HERE

Developer Q&A: HERE

New monthly attendance rewards: HERE

Event for defeating new guild boss: HERE

New lore and information on guild boss: HERE

kakaofriends-ryan.gif

Edited by Junyoung
Reformated thread design, and added in other potentionally useful information.
12 people like this

Posted

Call me crazy but I actually like the T1 of that pet the best. Also, thank you!

3 people like this

Posted

Soooo no class balances

shocker

Posted

Call me crazy but I actually like the T1 of that pet the best. Also, thank you!

I actually kind of do too. :P 

Soooo no class balances

shocker

The developers are working on many PvP changes on a private PvP server with players right now. Would you like me to link you and tell you about it? 

Posted

Nice.

Do the griphon pet fly or does it run?

Posted

I actually kind of do too. :P 

The developers are working on many PvP changes on a private PvP server with players right now. Would you like me to link you and tell you about it? 

I'm aware of the dp changes that will make the op classes more op

if you have any info on individual class balance changes plz share

Posted (edited)

I'm aware of the dp changes that will make the op classes more op

if you have any info on individual class balance changes plz share

The changes don't make any classes 'more' overpowered in any form. This gives every class the ability to try and survive being one combo killed now. This is actually almost an indirect nerf to wizard and witches, and even potentionally Zerkers. The KD/CC shield and immunitiy changes are actually fairely game changing. Although, nothing has reached live client yet. 

Nice.

Do the griphon pet fly or does it run?

I don't play on the KR client, so I haven't seen it yet. I will ask my friends once they buy one, or link you a video if one comes out. 

Edited by Junyoung
2 people like this

Posted

Kakao. Assless chaps, when?

Posted

The changes don't make any classes 'more' overpowered in any form. This gives every class the ability to try and survive being one combo killed now. This is actually almost an indirect nerf to wizard and witches, and even potentionally Zerkers. The KD/CC shield and immunitiy changes are actually fairely game changing. Although, nothing has reached live client yet. 

I don't play on the KR client, so I haven't seen it yet. I will ask my friends once they buy one, or link you a video if one comes out. 

any class including witch/wiz who can double teleport and heal to full, dp builds of both will become infinitely more cancerous and unkillable

dk is almost impossible to catch with the spammable iframes so when you do catch them you need to capitalize, new changes prevent this

all of these classes still have significant aoe burst potential and range and none of the dp changes affect this in any way

Posted (edited)

I LOVE the new pet and costume, wow. 10/10 would get both. <_< Really also liking the pet loot speed change for those with only lower tier pets.

What bonus does the gryphon pet have? Life/skill/other?

Edited by Leuphe

Posted

5490FECC0313130004

Hello .

The MMORPG, black desert.

April 13 , 2017 We will update you on the black desert .
Through today's inspection parties involved ohpin powerful Cottonwood neck  and  61 cases of updates (patches capacity of about 613.16 MB ) conducted a.

Please see below for details of the update.

【Events 

● April Arsha's window PvP event advance offer is going on.

- Period: April 10 (Mon) to April 16 (Sun) 23:59

- Participate in 2 VS 2 tournaments to challenge the strongest party in the black desert.

● Fighting  character advance creation event will proceed.

- Period: April 13 (Thursday) after inspection - April 20 (Thursday) Before inspection

- Opportunity to create a new character Fighting Aid and get pre- formed compensation !

[Event Page]

● Show your fighting event and the event will proceed.

- Date: Thurs, April 13 After checking to April  26 days (can ) until 24

Pre-create a new character Fighting Gaga to show off your own customization ~

[Event Page]

● Obstacles Stop the opponent! The event will proceed.

- Period: April 13 (Thursday) after inspection - April 27 (Thursday) Before inspection

- Guild Raid Monster Truffle If you kill the opponent, I will give you guild fund and guild skill  experience.

[Event Page]

● Collective ploddog goose egg collector! The second parking event will be held.

- Period: April 13 (Thursday) after inspection - April 20 (Thursday) Before inspection

- Find the golden goose eggs of Plondor and earn rare items from mysterious golden eggs.

[Event Page]

● Catch the seal of Shakatu! The event will proceed.

- Period: April 14 (Fri), 00:00 - 18 May (Thursday) Before the inspection

Obtain an item that is useful for access  compensation and a seal of Shakatu ~

[Event Page]

【Character 

● The maximum number of character slots has been increased from 13 to 14.

- However, the number of basic character slots is the same as before, and from the 7th slot, you have to expand by using character slot extension.

- If you are an adventurer who has more than the extended slot, you must remove the character that exists in the extended slot to create a new character.

● Fixed a situation where if a character using the following technique dies, the technique will not be retained until the end and disappears.

- Wave Chain (Including when using the Black Elemental Rage), Wave of Light, Cartier's Guardian,

● Using the Alchemy tool has changed behavior.

● PVP defense of all characters has been increased.

- Character balance will be constantly updated.

● The customization window has been modified so that the adjustment value does not exceed 100.

[Warrior ]

● Unnecessary characters have been removed from the description of crushing technology.

[Sorcerer ]

● The name of the skill of Shadow II technology has been corrected.

- PVP damage is reduced. → Damage is reduced in PVP. (Except for additional magic strike damage)

● [Sorcerer] Le Vladian underwear (except for stockings) has been modified so that stockings can not be seen when worn.

【Giant 

● Anemos after wearing the costume, iron gloves in the battle, graphics have been improved naturally.

【Musashi & Plum 

Fixed the phenomenon that the voice of the character changes intermittently when using the singer technology.

【Wizard 

● When selecting the 7th face type (young face), the phenomenon that some parts can not be customized has been fixed. 

● Anemos Armor 7 is no longer applied to the phenomenon of dyeing has been corrected.

【Location 

● The effect of the protection technique of the gap has been improved.

【Dark Night 

● Fixed the phenomenon that the effect of reducing the spirit of the skill is retained when reconnecting with Vedir's self-taught skill.

[Item ]

● The  attack efficiency of the item that exceeded the potential  has been upgraded. 

- The increase in attack efficiency of the guns is greatly felt when attacking other ships than marine monsters.

● Galley, Ephelia sailboat damage and battle damage has been reduced.
● Some chandelier installation points are not calculated properly when the phenomenon has been corrected.
● Correction of Ancient Elements - The description of how to acquire augmented items has been reinforced with the description of the Karamasa, Quick, and Extended Items.
● Modification of gentle magic power - Improved the ability to process sail items.
● Through cultivation, the probability of obtaining sharp black crystal pieces and solid black crystal pieces has increased slightly.

【Content 

● The phenomenon that elephant traps do not apply to Cardia elephants intermittently has been fixed.

● The ability to command the behavior of picking up pet items has been added.

- The default behavior is set to Medium. 

- Each time you click on the pet command icon, the way you pick up items changes.

- If you are set up to be aggressive, items will be picked up more quickly and you will be consumed quickly. (Modified)

- When set to prudence, the time to pick up items increases, and the fullness is consumed slowly.

▶ [Go to pet game guide]

● In the Bronze Capture Mini Game, the SPACE keystroke button has been modified to display only when the horse is in the forefoot position, and the SPACE button has been improved to be noticeable.

● Successfully captured the wild horses, when riding the horse, the rope has been modified to disappear from the character hand.

● In possession of trade goods, it has been modified so that it can not be moved to Arsha's window, red battlefield, or free duel.

● In Perl shops, the face protectors have been changed to be closed by default.

【Monster 

● Tie-down Neck Tie All opponent guilds that have been hit are now able to acquire trophies.

● More powerful pinch neck buckle has been added. 

- The added opines appear in the monumental ruins, but they are somewhat different from the original opines and appearances and appearances.

●  How to operate the op pin has been added.

- Occupations appearing in the world appear in a suspended state. 

- To activate the oppin to attack, '[Chief Tempel] Waitin' Owpin 'After accepting the guild mission, the guild must interact with the oppin.

- Small / Medium Guilds can only activate the existing Oppen, and the Large / Extra Guilds can only activate the newly added Oppen.

- Opp can only hit guilds that are activated.

- Opminate or opponent after 30 minutes of operation will disappear.

▶ [Go to the GM Notebook]

● Mutation Trolls, mutants If an ogre can not move through an object, it has been modified to move to its original location. (However, vitality is not restored when moving.)

● Guys, the defense of Muraka has been increased.

【Request, knowledge 

● Valencia Warragon mission has been deleted during guild subjugation mission.

● The guild trade mission description has been improved to ensure that the minimum trade level for performance is clearly displayed.

● The following guild missions have been changed to preemption missions.

- [Chief Subjugation] Hoop Hooper Ophin

● The request for "The Prophet of Altinova" has been removed from the main commission.

- 'Prepare mediah' When you have completed the request, you can follow the main request with the request of 'Farewell to Destiny'.

● The new consecutive commission 'Encarosha 's past' was added to the capital of Calpeon .

- At level 46 or higher, you can take orders when you talk to Rubin, the crybaby of the Calle Feon capital.

- When you have completed all the successive quests, you can acquire Kalpepon Adventure Journal 2 knowledge.

● NPC has been changed in order to 'gather everyone's dream' request.

- Valencia Guild Management NPC Yan → Yan left assistant

●  Some recurring requests have been changed so as not to gain experience points.

- The condition of accepting the request will be changed so that you can use some recurring requests more conveniently in the future.

● Fixed to acquire normal knowledge when fishing jellyfish.

[Background, NPC, effect, cut ]

● The black desert world has been full of tulips.

● Valencia NPC Osadilla can not be searched by NPC search.

● NPC at Florin Village Inn The first time we talked with Azela, NPC Valentine was modified to guide us to directions.

[UI ]

● Server selection screen, game loading screen has been changed to the best screen shot.

- Best screen shots have been selected from the works posted by adventurers on the website media bulletin board.

● Fixed a problem where some UIs move to the center of the screen when changing the game resolution.

● If you do not have access right when you try to connect to the Partition Server, the message displayed on the channel in the confirmation window has been modified by the server.

● When using the game pad, the ENTER key has been changed to be applied as a button below the cross key in the in-game UI.

● Improved interface size from 50% to 200%.

● After setting the interface size to 140% or more, the interface size is automatically reduced when the screen resolution is reduced to a certain size or more.

● A phenomenon  that can not interact with the target using the R key after accepting an exploration request has been corrected. (Add)

【System 

● In the Find Party window, the support button for other server recruitment posts has been changed to display the server move button.

● When searching for a party, blanks are not retrieved.

● Fixed the ability to set a minimum level of up to 60 when finding a party even if the party level is 61 or higher.

● Added the ability to control the game window size with the mouse in the window screen state.

- If you put the mouse cursor on the corner of the game window executed by the window screen, it changes to the control cursor, and you can change the window size when dragging.

- However, the size can not be adjusted in game loading screen, cut-out, world map, etc.

● Added a configuration storage function to save and download game settings to the repository.

- You can upload and download the settings by clicking on the setting store at the bottom left of the game setting window.

- When saving the settings, the settings of all characters in the crest, UI, and technology slot location are saved.

- At the time of downloading, screen may be reloaded while setting is saved.

● When applying the Windows 10 Creator Update, the game has been improved to run normally.

Please spend more time in the black desert.

thank you.

1 person likes this

Posted

I will just be highlighting some of the interesting features and events that came today. Official full patch notes are linked below. 

【Patch Note Highlight

Hidden Content

【Cash Shop Update]

Hidden Content

【Links and Events】

Hidden Content

kakaofriends-ryan.gif

Hey dude I just wanna say thanks for posting info like this and translating the gist for us, I really appreciate it!

Posted

6C1TcNX.png

LOL take karlstein outfit, tweak it a little, and sell it as new outfit for 30$+....

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL take karlstein outfit, tweak it a little, and sell it as new outfit for 30$+....

Well If the boots are the same for other female classes I might buy them just because of that. They look pretty cool c:

Posted

【Request, knowledge 

● Valencia Warragon mission has been deleted during guild subjugation mission.

Noooooooo

But everyone loves a good old Valencia Warragon guild mission :(((((

1 person likes this

Posted

고마워 

Posted

They took karlstein and modified it to look western.

The level of laziness there is disturbing.

Posted

Sorcerer's skill, Dark Flame II, has had a PvP damage reduction. (Additional strikes after initial attack are not reduced). 

FEELSBADMAN.

Unless you meant they removed some of the pvp reduction? but at this point i don't have high hoppe... @Junyoung 

Posted

FEELSBADMAN.

Unless you meant they removed some of the pvp reduction? but at this point i don't have high hoppe... @Junyoung 

Pearl Abyss balanceteam has shown they got no clue about the game - what did you expect?

Posted

Pearl Abyss balanceteam has shown they got no clue about the game - what did you expect?

I have P.T.S.D man

tumblr_lg6493cgym1qg39ewo1_400.gif

Posted (edited)

They took karlstein and modified it to look western.

The level of laziness there is disturbing.

Their artictic direction is kinda dumbling down I must say

Take a look at the void Knight costume for warriors for example

Yeah, the armor is really neat (besides having holes just right on the vital organs, "put a dagger in this hole to win"), have a lot of very well executed details, a very well designed color pattern, and a general design that fits the theme very well.
But take a look at the shield. It magically turns over when you draw it, the left "wing" coming to the right and vice versa.

And the greatsword : the guard clips in the wrist of the warrior. Due to its shape, it would be technically impossible to hold this sword even if it was made of magical, lighter than feather metal.

And at no time the team in charge of 3D modelisation stopped, took a step back at told themselves "Wait, wait ... this design is nice but doesn't work with our models, we need to tweak the guard a little".

Some will say it's only details. But it's details on products sold at same the price of full games. And they call it "professionnal work"

Edited by Capitaine Courage

Posted

Weren't they supposed to get striker class? 

Posted (edited)

FEELSBADMAN.

the translated patch notes on Reddit say:

Dark Flame II's skill description has changed:
- Damage reduced in PvP --> Damage reduced in PvP (excluding Extra Hit Magic Damage portion)

ie, that the change is only textual, to add "(excluding Extra Hit Magic Damage portion)"

Edited by seanas
added link to other patch note translation

Posted

the translated patch notes on Reddit say:

ie, that the change is only textual, to add "(excluding Extra Hit Magic Damage portion)"

OK thx

Posted (edited)

● Through cultivation, the probability of obtaining sharp black crystal pieces and solid black crystal pieces has increased slightly. 

Is this farming or gathering? @Junyoung

Edited by Isteria

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0