• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Addicted Get Ready

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys .

Since i am free i am planing to take down Addicted and kick the from valancia 

Cant wait tell the sige to see the face of the fish in his twitch (leader of addicted).

BIG & STRONG!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm pretty sure that oidskooi will join you in the mighty crusade.

Posted

when-nick-young-the-basketball-player-me

Posted

latest?cb=20160124221245

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

U are in SonsOfDesert, lv 58 warrior talking about kicking a 100 man guild out of valencia?

56031976.jpg

Edited by Perro

Posted

U are in SonsOfDesert, lv 58 warrior talking about kicking a 100 man guild out of valencia?

atleast shows some spirit ;-)

1 person likes this

Posted

atleast shows some spirit ;-)

I like it!

Posted

Hey guys .

Since i am free i am planing to take down Addicted and kick the from valancia 

Cant wait tell the sige to see the face of the fish in his twitch (leader of addicted).

BIG & STRONG!!!

Good luck on your adventures in the desert of Valencia friend!

BIG & STRONG!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

"We finally got T2 Node so it was obvious choice to try out in Valencia"

2 people like this

Posted

56031976.jpg

ty and i will try to twitch it live

Posted

With you being in SonsOfDesert, I guess Addicted is like a gold digging stepmom for you, so I understand why you'd want to kick them out! Good luck, and always remember! BIG & STRONG

Posted

I like it!

I'd like you protecting my cannon?

Posted

Did Addicted pay you to say that?

Posted

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON  ADDICTED-REJECTED

unknown.png

GG was fun ^_^   now my guild job done (remove addicted from valencia)

now i am sure next week will be so fun as well sad i might not be there .

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/222426964139442177/302904934884442132/unknown.png

fixx lool fix u can fix but cant stop the clock ^_*

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/222426964139442177/302926571172265985/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/222426964139442177/302926571172265985/unknown.png

liberated

Posted

There is no player called ExcaliburX in Addicted, but nice screenshots you got there, pal.

Draw against - what? - 500 players? I call that a successful night.

Posted (edited)

There is no player called ExcaliburX in Addicted, but nice screenshots you got there, pal.

Draw against - what? - 500 players? I call that a successful night.

Your math is on point, just like your PvP mentality. #PJSalt

Edited by Oneuproad
2 people like this

Posted

I got that number from twitch chat, didn't count anything :D

Posted

I got that number from twitch chat, didn't count anything :D

You believe the true source of salt and memes? :thinking:

1 person likes this

Posted

According to their numbers they were around 325 +/- people. (Leviathan 45, Millennium 70, Khaos 50, Morghulis 80, Blacksails 50 and Blacklust 30)

Considering the fact that we likewise had a relative low turnout it nearly was 4 to 1, at that point it hardly makes any difference in the argument.

Posted

According to their numbers they were around 325 +/- people. (Leviathan 45, Millennium 70, Khaos 50, Morghulis 80, Blacksails 50 and Blacklust 30)

Considering the fact that we likewise had a relative low turnout it nearly was 4 to 1, at that point it hardly makes any difference in the argument.

Yeah well - blacksails couldnt have any impact sadly - you took care of them too fast :D

so its basicly 275

Posted (edited)

Uproad why are u so sad? Because once you were a good guild? And then all your members left for enemy and addicted and didnt want you as their new leader? And now your great harmony cant even win serendia siege when u got alliance. Stop crying youre a joke.

Edited by CykaChu
1 person likes this

Posted

if blacksail wouldnt be there we would take out levi or khaos

Posted

Uproad why are u so sad? Because once you were a good guild? And then all your members left for enemy and addicted and didnt want you as their new leader? And now your great harmony cant even win serendia siege when u got alliance. Stop crying youre a joke.

f7f.jpeg

Posted

With friendly fire of all those guilds I think Addicted fought about 50-55 at a time inside the castle. not hard to wipe that with 90+ man.

1 person likes this

Posted

I ain't sad, i'm enjoying the game, sadly not as much as in the old good days but it is much better without those who left.

We never got an alliance, nor will.

Not sure how i am crying when i just stated 250 =/= 500, i guess i hit your feels somewhere ingame, happened to a lot. :/ 

Also next time do a tag, it was coincidence i came here again.

2 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0