• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DK awakening hype is done

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Give us striker i beg of ya. This class is very unique, not too long ago i was on the korea forums hyping a class i didnt even know was already been worked on and is coming. I shit you not everything about this class is hype on its own imo.

Who else out there is a striker fan, and started life skills till it comes or even inactive?

STRIKER When!!?

Edited by Sempei
Typo

Posted

Delay striker, Kamasylve when?

Posted

Give us striker i beg of ya. This class is very unique, not too long ago i was on the korea forums hyping a class i didnt even know was already been worked on and is coming. I shit you not everything about this class is hype on its own imo.

Who else out there is a striker fan, and started life skills till it comes or even inactive?

STRIKER When!!?

get out. Now

2 people like this

Posted

Meh meeeh.

Posted

Back around launch, all the kids kept having bladder issues. Then later on it was ninjas, cause really, what teenage boy wouldn't be hyped for that. Anyone still playing those two classes at all? Abandoning the DK one day after awakening certainly puts some cream on top of all that.

Bottom line is, you can't claim to start with life-skills now. The correct forum way to approach life-skills is to cry about how you can't do them now. Since, obviously, you have to wait till the striker gets released because it'll be your main and you obviously need the life-skills on your main.

Coming to think of it... you might just skip the striker entirely and go UNKNOWN CLASS IN DEVELOPMENT WHEN??!! :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Back around launch, all the kids kept having bladder issues. Then later on it was ninjas, cause really, what teenage boy wouldn't be hyped for that. Anyone still playing those two classes at all

Remember the outrage that Tamer was not intended to be in the game at launch? xD

Edited by DarkBever

Posted

I will never understand why kids cry about tamer. It's extremely powerful in small scale. 

DK sux. Striker when?

1 person likes this

Posted

Back around launch, all the kids kept having bladder issues. Then later on it was ninjas, cause really, what teenage boy wouldn't be hyped for that. Anyone still playing those two classes at all? Abandoning the DK one day after awakening certainly puts some cream on top of all that.

Bottom line is, you can't claim to start with life-skills now. The correct forum way to approach life-skills is to cry about how you can't do them now. Since, obviously, you have to wait till the striker gets released because it'll be your main and you obviously need the life-skills on your main.

Coming to think of it... you might just skip the striker entirely and go UNKNOWN CLASS IN DEVELOPMENT WHEN??!! :D

This is so real for me but if you dont see it how can i blame you from opinionizing my hype in such way but thanks for your input. Never hpyed on Dk i got her to 55 for the event gifts and is all i can do to stash for the class im waiting for.

I will never understand why kids cry about tamer. It's extremely powerful in small scale. 

DK sux. Striker when?

Exatly bratha, lets call out the striker hype.

Posted

I don't expect it before 3 months at least. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't expect it before 3 months at least. 

Im thinking the same, sucks. Im glad they didnt make the dk awaking rewards something i would like to stash but w/e lets wait, now i dont have to get it to 56

Posted (edited)

DK Awk is OP but not sure if I like the playstyle.. I really dislike this about BDO awakenings. I grow to love a class then awakening changes the playstyle completely smh

I should probably first see what Striker is actually like before hyping myself, but I really like punch classes. I'm already prepping for it despite a July or later release

Edited by Eppo
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yeah unless striker has a good awakening he won't matter at all also not mention he is male ewwww. I am more interest in the next female class that might be release after striker ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Dalenos

Posted

Back around launch, all the kids kept having bladder issues.

This made me laugh so hard I nearly did have bladder issues. :D

2 people like this

Posted

And, when it comes out, you will cry for something new, NOW!

Entitled people...

2 people like this

Posted

I'm one of those kids who cried for ninja and I still main him now. Absolutely love the class. But It's always fun to try new things. However... I see no reason why some stupid translation should take 2-3 months. So, STRIKER WHEN? in all fairness, I'm just happy we're getting it sooner or later.

Posted

Remember the outrage that Tamer was not intended to be in the game at launch? xD

Does @nevermind even play anymore :) He was one of the original, er, vocal members.

Posted

UNKNOWN CLASS IN DEVELOPMENT WHEN?

Im stuck here assuming its gender and the inner sjw within me is literally dying at the hypocrisy that PA is making me do!

/s

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0