• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<Ventura> Swe/Eng guild looking for members

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi guys!

We just recently started up the casual/life skill guild Ventura and now we could use some more friendly guys or girls to hang out with on Discord. We have basically no in-game requirements as of now, but we prefer you to be over 25 years old at least. Most of us are in our thirties. The guild suits you well if you are a returning or new player. We don't mind helping you out to get some levels and we do a lot of stuff together - scrolls etc. and guild quests if you feel like it (again, no stress).

The core of Ventura is Swedish (and one Norwegian gal) but we wouldn't mind english speaking members either. Just send me a message here if you want a friendly and chill guild to hang out in :)

Cheers guys,

Best,

Lushbits

discord.png

Edited by Lushbits

Posted

Pm :) 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

how many member do you have?
and what kind of guild are you?

Edited by Tessirch

Posted

Lycka till

1 person likes this

Posted

Lycka till

lol skrev fel var mening *don't want*

1 person likes this

Posted

Lycka till

Tack!

how many member do you have?
and what kind of guild are you?

Hej! :)

Sorry for the late reply - I'm away on an easter celebration thingy which kind of drags my attention away from BDO for a couple of days :)

We are a small/new casual/lifeskill guild. At the moment we are actually just 6 ppl, but we have some more guys incoming. We played from launch to somewhere around september and then took a break (played on Jordine before merge). We returned quite recently again and this time around we want to avoid the constant pressure to do guild quests and to always keep up with growing ap/dp demands of competitive guilds. If we grow we might try to go for some smaller nodes etc. but that's down the line. Right now the focus is to find friendly, solid members that we can enjoy the company of on discord while doing whatever ingame.

Our goal is to just enjoy the game, help each other out and to let our members focus on what they think gives them the most meaning in the game. We will share strategies on lifeskilling/silver making, help eachother level, do scrolls and guild quests etc. but none of the activities will come with any attendance requirements.

It's a good home for new players, we can help out with a lot of advice etc., but it's also a good place for experienced players that wants to go the more casual/social route in BDO. As mentioned before we are Swedish/Norwegian, but we are happy to accept good people from all over EU.

I hope you got some more info - just let me know if there is anything else you want to know!

Best,

Lush

Posted

Do you guys do any hunting ?

Posted

Do you guys do any hunting ?

Hey! Yes, actually we got two guys that plan to do a lot of hunting once the big boat is done. I'm not too into it though :)

Posted (edited)

Hey! Yes, actually we got two guys that plan to do a lot of hunting once the big boat is done. I'm not too into it though :)

What kind of levels do you guys have and how active are you ? Looking for a guild that's casual, interested in lifeskills (horses, fishing, hunting) but can also do groupings at pirates/sausans/wherever

Edited by ArgleBargle

Posted

What kind of levels do you guys have and how active are you ? Looking for a guild that's casual, interested in lifeskills (horses, fishing, hunting) but can also do groupings at pirates/sausans/wherever

Hey again,

We play pretty much every day. It's not a big guild, 10 members. We are all around 57-58 with some lower level alts ofc. Otherwise it's sounds like you would fit in. We have an artisan 3 training member etc. and we are all pretty much focused on making silver in different life skilling ways.

Send me a PM or whisper me on Serendia 5 :)

/Lush

Posted

Bump :)

Posted

tjenare. är lite sugen på att joina med tanken på att guilden jag joina är inaktiv. tänkte kolla lite med er har en bror som lirat mycket nu det senare och är ny spelare men är yngre än 25. tror han vill följa efter i så fall. sen har jag 1 till polare som troligen kommer efter och 2 till som kommer börja lira sen när striker kommer. är gärna med på göra guild quester och är inte intresserad av betalning från guild. spelar sorceress är lvl 57 och har spelat black desert s3n det kom till eu . är väldigt social och gillar att ha nån att prata med när man grindar. hoppas ni fått en liten insyn på mig och vad jag söker. är mest aktiv mellan 21-22 samt 06-07 fast mer på helger då jag jobbar natt

Posted

Hej!
Jag har skickat ett PM. : )

Vänligen,
X