• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wizard nerfed - gz ppl

83 posts in this topic

Posted

Did our ulti rly take a nerf? I still onehitko this decent geared 60 zerk with ulti, maybe ppl just need a slice of more ap? All change is welcome tho, us true wiz will ever adapt as the wiz qq'ers ever stays irreversible

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Finally  you whining -----es got your way, gz pearl abyss for the ninja nerf on the wizard with last patch

link source/proof idiot

Edited by Plate-O

Posted (edited)

Hit that like for you fam. ;) True though. After starting sorc, then going ranger, then maehwa, then back to ranger, then witch, then warrior, then finally Kuno..I don't think I could play another class without double jump. Kuno has it's flaws, but it also has things other classes don't. This is diversity, which is a good thing.

ayyyyy

Did our ulti rly take a nerf? I still onehitko this decent geared 60 zerk with ulti, maybe ppl just need a slice of more ap? All change is welcome tho, us true wiz will ever adapt as the wiz qq'ers ever stays irreversible

AYYYYY
REPRESENT
WIZ 4 LIFE BABY

WHATEVER. NERF US. WE WILL STILL RULE THE BATTLEFIELD.

Edited by War
1 person likes this

Posted

Once Apon A Time:

49XqRQr.jpg

LOL did u make this? 

1 person likes this

Posted

I said it before and ill say it again. NO CLASS IS SAFE. PA cycles through buffing and nerfing classes on purpose to increase sales.

1. Make class A OP so majority of player base invests in it

2. After a while, Nerf the class so that all the band wagoners re-roll and have to re-invest in Pearl Items

3. PROFIT

4. Rinse and Repeat

This is why my main is the only char i have above level 25. Stay loyal and don't fall for their crafty korean manipulation techniques.

Vicious circle for all the dumb peasants running after the most op class at a time, just to reroll again and again when nerfs and buffs arrive. Couldn't laugh more about those plebs.

Posted

Did wiz actually get nerfed or are you noticing the damage reduction buff in PvP?

2 people like this

Posted

As long as they never nerf ranger thiccness i will never have to reroll. 

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL did u make this? 

vith (kr player) made it, i just borrowed it & changed the KR txt to suit the situation.

Posted

Did wiz actually get nerfed or are you noticing the damage reduction buff in PvP?

yes, Dk got released, ppl need to go that way to sign up -->

Posted

vith (kr player) made it, i just borrowed it & changed the KR txt to suit the situation.

KR BDO comics are the best 

Posted (edited)

I learn from mass effect 3 multiplayer if the same people moan and whining about something eventually the devs cave and nerfed infiltrator screwing everyone else over. On ME3 multi though it wasn't the classes that where OP it was players so whiners and moaners accomplished nothing lol. Let see what happens when same people pick another class cough dk and moaning whining will be again >.> I have a witch though so hating male classes actually help in the long run lol.

Edited by Dalenos

Posted

wiz lvl 59, 240ap 100% rage only took around 1k5~2k HP on my Ranger lvl 59 (337dp) before patch, AP wiz/wit are not strong at 1v1, but DP wiz/wit, its a nightmare.

Posted

If this is true then... FINALLY !!!!!

And please nerf them more? ;D

Finally  you whining -----es got your way, gz pearl abyss for the ninja nerf on the wizard with last patch

Class carried having l2p issues?

Posted

i call bs, on launch wizards were bad, good for grind but nothing else, everytime we were grinding at catfish/sausans we would get -----d by any other class that came along an d1v1 us for our spot, so stfu this nerft isnt right,the only good thing is that people will leave MY class now, but witch is still op and now wiz doesnt have a chance against her, not to talk about dk, i cant wait to see you cry about dk when they all get their dandes to tri+

from my experience when i started at launch valk, ranger, sorc and witch/wizards were the best classes in the game. A witch or wizard could just residual lightning and kill off half your team cause most people didn't have like 180+ DP. Sorc would headshot people with darkflame, valk would grab and annihilate anybody in her range, and ranger is ranger. I always felt like witch/wizards were fine it's just most people wanted classes that could one shot content and that was ranger/sorc for a long time then warrior when they got awakening, sorc, and so on. 

Posted

from my experience when i started at launch valk, ranger, sorc and witch/wizards were the best classes in the game. A witch or wizard could just residual lightning and kill off half your team cause most people didn't have like 180+ DP. Sorc would headshot people with darkflame, valk would grab and annihilate anybody in her range, and ranger is ranger. I always felt like witch/wizards were fine it's just most people wanted classes that could one shot content and that was ranger/sorc for a long time then warrior when they got awakening, sorc, and so on. 

Then the non awakened witch/wizard got Buffed them to awakened standards (na got misquote KR had correct quote on this) & they never removed it.

Posted

900000000000000000% agree and employ myself.Classes giving me an issue? I play them so i can learn their gimmicks.

Best advice ever. You want to know how to counter a certain class, play that class yourself so you understand and know what to counter. 

Posted

LoL,Wizards always complain when they get nerfed but they never remember the Multiple Magic Arrow buff before awakening. hahahhaha

Posted (edited)

I said it before and ill say it again. NO CLASS IS SAFE. PA cycles through buffing and nerfing classes on purpose to increase sales.

Ohh... you mean like....

Image result ....  the f***ing unconstested DARLINGS of the industry that no games critic ever challenges??

...you might as well be starting a witchhunt against core Mechanics from Zelda.

Edited by iller

Posted

Not sure you know how to fight wizards but okay.Nerf all the problems of the skillless away.

i played a wiztard myself tho it isnt the issue - it doesnt matter if i know how to fight them, fact is, in large scale combat - its impossible to keep track of every single wiz that keeps coming at your group with teleport + ult

Posted

Ohh... you mean like....

Image result ....  the f***ing unconstested DARLINGS of the industry that no games critic ever challenges??

I didnt say Blizzard is a darling. They all do it. It's just that in this game it actually costs alot of money to reroll, where as in WoW (and most other games) it doesn't. My point is that it's your fault if you're a bandwagoning class hopper who doesnt know how to roll with the punches and git gud

Posted

i played a wiztard myself tho it isnt the issue - it doesnt matter if i know how to fight them, fact is, in large scale combat - its impossible to keep track of every single wiz that keeps coming at your group with teleport + ult

My guild seems to do it fine, even when fighting 2+ guilds at once. We see a wizard, we pop protective field. Completely nullifies their bolide damage.
You may want to spend some time getting organized with your guild.

Posted

& Sorcs are supposed to 1 shot Kzarka with Dark flame while infinitely teleporting. Ppl dont realize this

Once Apon A Time:

49XqRQr.jpg

Vinth? is you? 

Posted

wtb more NA/EU BDO comic artists 

Posted

it actually costs alot of money to reroll,

What are you talking about?... 95% of our gear not only can be used on every other class in the game, it can also be resold b/c it doesn't do any of that Soul Binding bullshit that too many other MMO all do 

Posted

What are you talking about?... 95% of our gear not only can be used on every other class in the game, it can also be resold b/c it doesn't do any of that Soul Binding bullshit that too many other MMO all do 

Weight Limits and Costumes. These alone cost WAY TOO MUCH MONEY for me to ever be able to justify seriously re-rolling my main. No matter how nerfed it gets.