• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Spin the wheel

42 posts in this topic

Posted

It landed on suspend for 24 hours. See you tomorrow?

Posted

i0faK4q.png

t-they wouldn't... they would never... they would never do this... would they? They can't...

Posted

K8TZ3Ny.png

Any weapon you ever try to equip just gets insta-deleted. You'll never kill again. +_+

Posted (edited)

I've accepted my fate. Spare the innocent baka. They're innocent! They haven't done anything! They have nothing to do with this! 

Edited by Dremlock

Posted

do u guys really get suspended for pvp?

Posted

do u guys really get suspended for pvp?

No. not yet we haven't 

Posted

t-they wouldn't... they would never... they would never do this... would they? They can't...

Dear Adventurer,

If you are unhappy with our service, disagree with a suspension or would like your ticket to be escalated for a second review by our Lead Game Master, Please send an email to csreview@kakaogames-eu.com.

The Lead Game Master will then decide if the actions taken were correct.

3 people like this

Posted

Dear Adventurer,

If you are unhappy with our service, disagree with a suspension or would like your ticket to be escalated for a second review by our Lead Game Master, Please send an email to csreview@kakaogames-eu.com.

I won't let this happen.I don't know how yet, but I won't let you get away with this. 

Posted

I keep getting "downgrade weapons" better hide your Tets in some off shore account.

Posted

GAH why did this have to happen AS SOON AS THE GOOSE HILL EVENT CAME OUT!?

There is a virtual SMORGASBORD of defenseless RPers trying to shuffle in eggs into Florin right now and my hands are tied. 

Posted

I almost feel pity for anything so hunted as this @Dremlock

Posted

Baka brings even more shame to all of us already shameful Perverts. 

Posted

My guild is planning a huge RP event on the road just outside of Heidel tonight too... That's a tough break man. 

Posted

Assign RP Homework.

I want a 5,000 word essay on the uses of spicy sausage in cooking. 

Posted

My guild is planning a huge RP event on the road just outside of Heidel tonight too... That's a tough break man. 

mcBBCmj.jpg?1

3 people like this

Posted

The relationship between Dremlock and the GM's on this forum is one of the greatest things ive seen in an MMO.

While many people (myself included) sometimes express frustration at the lack of transparency with regards to information provided by GM's in this game, the interaction between the managers and playerbase is rarely this involved or interesting.

I like this.

5 people like this

Posted

9_99_99_9You know what you have to do to end this.9_99_99_9

;) 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Dear Adventurer,

9_99_99_9You know what you have to do to end this.9_99_99_9

;) 

You people are sick and twisted animals. Leave the poor guy alone, he only brings more realism and diversity to the game. If he wants to be an evil RP murderer then whooo caresss. If it was up to you people, we would all be holding hands and chanting koombaya during node wars. #EvilLivesMatter 

Edited by Reventon
Pls dont ban me
1 person likes this

Posted

Eats popcorn. :))

Posted (edited)

Wish it would be real...... would spinning 12h in a row...^_^

Edited by Caduryn

Posted

Poor Dremlock, all he wanted to do was kill countless RPers. 

Posted

Oopsie (〃ω〃)

IMG_5839.PNG

Posted

😂😂😂

Posted

Better not shoot people in Call of Duty: BDO Edition, that's mean, you'll get banned!