• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Striker TIME/weapons?

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just curious if anyone might know or what ideas people might have of what weapons Striker will use. The class look very interesting and I am hoping as well as i am sure many others that we don't have to wait a very long time for it's release.

Edited by Exhail

Posted

The class will come out for KR towards the end of april, so till then nothing will be known.

Posted

I guess I read the date wrong on their slideshow then, because I saw August 2020.

Posted

I guess I read the date wrong on their slideshow then, because I saw August 2020.

Thats for the NA release

Posted

Just curious if anyone might know what weapons Striker will used. The class look very interesting and I am hoping as well as i am sure many others that we don't have to wait a very long time for it's release.

what weapons? hands and feet only ... however there will be brand new shiny costumes for you to  buy

Posted

Thats for the NA release

no the Dates were 4/13 for pre release 4/20 for actual

what weapons? hands and feet only ... however there will be brand new shiny costumes for you to  buy

There will be gloves or knuckles of some sort and some type of offhand.

Posted

Striker When?

Posted

Striker When?

next week

Posted

next week

For KR.

Posted

Prob 3 months away for us- if the same time frame for dk release, wish it was sooner tho - Monk life!

Posted

no the Dates were 4/13 for pre release 4/20 for actual

There will be gloves or knuckles of some sort and some type of offhand.

It was a joke xD since it seems they take forever to release anything with NA, aka Nouver

Posted (edited)

Rumored offhand is Trinket but we won't know for sure until it becomes playable in KR on the 20th. In char creation vids it does show something on the fists that looks an awful lot like a Trinket though

If the wait is the same as DK we should be getting Striker in early July

Edited by Eppo

Posted

IDK why the Koreans haven't just told us what the class uses/abilities so people can prepare. Instead you are forced to wait until the class is released to see any abilities/gear. Seems overall just poor communication.

Posted

IDK why the Koreans haven't just told us what the class uses/abilities so people can prepare. Instead you are forced to wait until the class is released to see any abilities/gear. Seems overall just poor communication.

so you don't prepare, obviously.
Them giving us the key to every door is not why they've designed the game the way they have designed it.

Posted

so you don't prepare, obviously.
Them giving us the key to every door is not why they've designed the game the way they have designed it.

I can understand that, but it defeats the purpose that once it's released in KR, I can then spend the next 2-3 months preparing whereas the Koreans didn't have a chance.

Posted (edited)

I can understand that, but it defeats the purpose that once it's released in KR, I can then spend the next 2-3 months preparing whereas the Koreans didn't have a chance.

you can now already prepare for the next 10 classes. gather blackstones and fragments, get weapon boxes. there's really nothing else to do or to prepare.

Edited by Spartakatz

Posted

well. true.

Posted

you can now already prepare for the next 10 classes. gather blackstones and fragments, get weapon boxes. there's really nothing else to do or to prepare.

Pretty much this.

Want to prepare.... pretty fcking straight forward.

Posted

Thats for the NA release

Haha troll 

Posted

Prob 3 months away for us- if the same time frame for dk release, wish it was sooner tho - Monk life!

RIGHT!!!

nah you want to have the weps lvld already and just equip.

Posted

Knuckle/fist glove weapon thing, offhand is most likely the same as tamer, and the awakening is like these huge magic gauntlets.

Posted

ok so the guy  enhances his hands and feet to pen right? i doubt that im guessing mh will be some sort of arm band or gloves and offhand something similiar to a talisman.

Posted

ok so the guy  enhances his hands and feet to pen right? i doubt that im guessing mh will be some sort of arm band or gloves and offhand something similiar to a talisman.

Why guess.  The offhand is a vambrace.