• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My wallet is lagging

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey all,

Please send in a ticket about lag issues and make this a #1 priority:  Report Server Related Issue Here

Meanwhile, I suggest staying away from the pearl shop for a while to get their attention.

1 person likes this

Posted

What lag issues? It must be sth on your end, it got a whole lot better recently. Not saying server performance is great, but it's nothing bad, especially not on weekdays. And trust me they won't be affacted just because you decide to stay away from buying pearls.

2 people like this

Posted

What lag issues? It must be sth on your end, it got a whole lot better recently. Not saying server performance is great, but it's nothing bad, especially not on weekdays. And trust me they won't be affacted just because you decide to stay away from buying pearls.

They don't pay attention is all because of guys like you. 

I am guessing you are some lucky guys living in area without lagging problem, but for most of us, the lagging makes this game not playable starting from March.

Please don't say that the server is OK. It's definitely not OK. You are just so selfish and it will eventually hurt you as well.

5 people like this

Posted

Well, I'm satisfied with their GM's response below, for now...

I would like to take this time to apologize to the ongoing server lag that players are experiencing while playing Black Desert Online.

Please note that this lag is a combination of connection issues, which we are aware of and are working toward a fix, but also due to BDO being a massive open world game, where all assets are loaded in advance, which may cause some data to stutter during loading, making the game lag graphically. At this time, reducing the graphical quality may assist in a more stable connection. This of course is a temporary fix.

We are aware of the issue, and are working towards a swift resolution. We will also be taking individual action shortly.

Posted (edited)

They don't pay attention is all because of guys like you. 

So we should lie to Kakao and say that we're experiencing lag when we're not, all because you've got bad internet? Furthermore we should stop spending mnoey because of your internet? 

Edited by Plunge
1 person likes this

Posted

So we should lie to Kakao and say that we're experiencing lag when we're not, all because you've got bad internet? Furthermore we should stop spending mnoey because of your internet? 

I think what he meant was that all because that person wasn't experiencing lag doesn't mean that others aren't experiencing it too. Of course this argument goes both ways but it's good to know that they're acknowledging the lag issue.

Posted

Like you lieing about your 100 friends saying that they not lag and stopped answering when we demanded prove of your words? :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Like you lieing about your 100 friends saying that they not lag and stopped answering when we demanded prove of your words? :)

:D

Posted

Let's be real here, nobody, who is playing this game as a hobby, has the time or patience to ask 100 separate people if they've been experiencing lag issues.

Sure, he can ask in guild chat and get a generalized message from a dozen or 2, but I doubt you'd be content with that.

Posted

i keke'd

Posted (edited)

Let's be real here, nobody, who is playing this game as a hobby, has the time or patience to ask 100 separate people if they've been experiencing lag issues.

Sure, he can ask in guild chat and get a generalized message from a dozen or 2, but I doubt you'd be content with that.

Thing is he said directly that all of his 100 friends said that they dont experience any lagg... When we dont have any proof that he even is in any guild or even play this game... In other topic he said that he train horses 15 hours per day and in same time in another one that he process wood 20 hours per day...Seems like to Plunge magically day have more then 24 hours...  Same as his other claim that when he process wood he always got 4 planks from 1 action (never less then 4 when 4 is max you can get)... Why anyone would believe in  any Plunge words when he constantly lie on forum?

Edited by Dorsai
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thing is he said directly that all of his 100 friends said that they dont experience any lagg... When we dont have any proof that he even is in any guild or even play this game...

1> In other topic he said that he train horses 15 hours per day and in same time in another one that he process wood 20 hours per day...Seems like to Plunge magically day have more then 24 hours...  

2> Same as his other claim that when he process wood he always got 4 planks from 1 action (never less then 4 when 4 is max you can get)...

3> Why anyone would believe in  any Plunge words when he constantly lie on forum?

Or that he has 2 computers and 2 separate accounts. The point of having 2 separate accounts? I don't know.

Also, please provide the post with him stating that, otherwise to myself, this can be seen as nothing but defamatory comments.

Because the vast majority of the time, he's right more often than he's wrong, and provides evidence to support his claim far more often than not.

And can you say with absolute honesty that you've never put yourself in a situation where you come up with a blatant boastful lie? And then have too much pride to own up to that lie when called out on it?

Edited by iKaneki_Ken

Posted

I just bought $1,000USD worth of pearls and it worked fine.

Posted

I think what he meant was that all because that person wasn't experiencing lag doesn't mean that others aren't experiencing it too. Of course this argument goes both ways but it's good to know that they're acknowledging the lag issue.

Doesn't that also work the other way round as well though? Just because he may be experiencing it doesn't mean that everyone is that it's server related. By insulting and attacking those who are merely voicing their opinion he's doing more harm to his cause than good. If there's an issue with the server then Kakao need information from as many people as possible, not just those who are suffering whilst those of us who aren't are told to shut up. 

Or that he has 2 computers and 2 separate accounts. The point of having 2 separate accounts? I don't know.

Also, please provide the post with him stating that, otherwise to myself, this can be seen as nothing but defamatory comments.

Because the vast majority of the time, he's right more often than he's wrong, and provides evidence to support his claim far more often than not.

And can you say with absolute honesty that you've never put yourself in a situation where you come up with a blatant boastful lie? And then have too much pride to own up to that lie when called out on it?

Dorsai likes to lie a lot and I'm beginning to think that it's not intentional and more so due to his poor grasp of the English language. For instance in this post I stated that I train horses over-night for around 14 hours every night and then in this post I stated that it's possible to make x amount from crates, but I only process enough to make 200 crates as I don't use the horse weight bug. Dorsai of course took this to mean that I'm actually horse training for 15 hours a day and processing for 20 hours, whether it's because he enjoys lying or because he struggles with the English language, I don't know.

Can't seem to find the other thread, but it was a discussion about desync and one user claimed that since their friends were experiencing the same issues then it meant everyone was, I made a statement that my entire guild was experiencing no lag or desync as an argument that it's a logical fallacy to claim that since other people are experiencing it then it means everyone is.

Either way, I've got him on ignore as he keeps using insults in his posts and kept lying by spamming that by spending $773 on AM you can earn 2.9 billion. 

Posted

Can't seem to find the other thread, but it was a discussion about desync and one user claimed that since their friends were experiencing the same issues then it meant everyone was, I made a statement that my entire guild was experiencing no lag or desync as an argument that it's a logical fallacy to claim that since other people are experiencing it then it means everyone is.

Mmm, I remember the thread and it was closed. I don't think anyone was arguing that everyone was experiencing lag, just saying that a lot of people are lagging - because a lot of people are complaining about lag. You were saying that as soon as someone provides proof that other people are lagging, you'll provide proof that all 100 of your guildies aren't. I provided proof that a friend of mine was, and you said something about you only saying it to use it as an example.

I don't really understand the point of arguing with people about it, tbh. People are lagging, and I know at least some of it is synchronized lag because people will all complain about it at the same time in chat. Whatever the reason for it, if I were Kakao, I'd be interested in figuring out why so many people who say they don't lag on other games are lagging to a frustrating degree on my game.

There's better things to post about than how much lag you aren't experiencing. At least, that's how I'd feel if I didn't have lag issues.

Posted

Doesn't that also work the other way round as well though? Just because he may be experiencing it doesn't mean that everyone is that it's server related. By insulting and attacking those who are merely voicing their opinion he's doing more harm to his cause than good. If there's an issue with the server then Kakao need information from as many people as possible, not just those who are suffering whilst those of us who aren't are told to shut up. 

Thats why I said the argument goes both ways.  I don't doubt that there are people who don't experience the really bad lag that a lot of the players do but when you start lagging and at the same time channel chat starts blowing up with players asking if anyone else is lagging then I think it's safe to say that the issue isn't on our end.

Posted

Well, I'm satisfied with their GM's response below, for now...

I would like to take this time to apologize to the ongoing server lag that players are experiencing while playing Black Desert Online.

Please note that this lag is a combination of connection issues, which we are aware of and are working toward a fix, but also due to BDO being a massive open world game, where all assets are loaded in advance, which may cause some data to stutter during loading, making the game lag graphically. At this time, reducing the graphical quality may assist in a more stable connection. This of course is a temporary fix.

We are aware of the issue, and are working towards a swift resolution. We will also be taking individual action shortly.

So you're all gonna sit here and act like there's no lag issue meanwhile the GMs openly admit there is one, the devs during the Oasis reveal openly admit there is a problem.

Man plunge you sure are a funny guy you white knight harder than the damn company does for itself.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Some Channels have way more Desynch than others  (to the point of frequently D/C'ing you while on another channel its barely noticeable)

Edited by iller

Posted

Not all channels experience lag. Not being in a guild (restricted to a home server) helped finding which are fine. I won't say because, well, I don''t want those to lag.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0