• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Muskan Boots hate me...

13 posts in this topic

Posted

So...i have been playing since launch. And since the release of these precious boots and over 100,000 energy spent at night vendor(not a typo) and roughly 1000 or so muskan scrolls still have never seen a pair. Is there a possibility that the game is coded to just never give them to my account? Rng is rng i guess but this is madness...actual madness.

Guess preordering a pair at 1 billion silver is my only real option(I tried preordering at 700m for like a week and it kept skipping my preorder and going to mb where some lucky guy would buy them at cost. So then I take my preorder down and camp mb for hours only to have preorder scoop them.... Anyone else have cursed items that just never drop/aquire ever?

If they weren't insanely important to competitive PvP I'd just not bother...

Posted

I got one from NV 110m and only needed 110 frags to tri. Now you can hate me

Posted

Base pre-orders are ridiculously high. You should try one of the enhanced ones. 

Posted

Also, you can keep the preorder up, and if it goes past preorder to bidding phase, you can take down the pre-order and bid, then put it back up if you fail.

Posted

Also, you can keep the preorder up, and if it goes past preorder to bidding phase, you can take down the pre-order and bid, then put it back up if you fail.

yea I've done that repeatedly. By the time I pop my preorder off and go back to the muskan boots in bidding (literally 2 seconds) they're gone every time I get back to the page. Thanks for your input I'll keep trying that. I think what I'll have to do is put up a insane preorder plus have the extra cash to just buy them if it skips preorder. Got my dandi yesterday from nv and got it to TRI today so at least im making progress cuz all I need is boots for full boss gear. 

I got one from NV 110m and only needed 110 frags to tri. Now you can hate me

lol yea all my other nv boss gear pieces have been just like that. No hate. Except for muskan rng maybe...

Posted

yea I've done that repeatedly. By the time I pop my preorder off and go back to the muskan boots in bidding (literally 2 seconds) they're gone every time I get back to the page. Thanks for your input I'll keep trying that. I think what I'll have to do is put up a insane preorder plus have the extra cash to just buy them if it skips preorder. Got my dandi yesterday from nv and got it to TRI today so at least im making progress cuz all I need is boots for full boss gear. 

lol yea all my other nv boss gear pieces have been just like that. No hate. Except for muskan rng maybe...

Yeah, I had to get Muskan and Giath from that shady guy in the calph slums as well.  >.>

Bheg went for 97 million on preorder back in the day tho.

Posted

Got mine at +5, sniped it off the MP for roughly 95M. I'd suggest to add notifications on every single one from 0- +15 (or even PRI to TRI since you have the money). Have an alt to stand in front of the marketplace (this way you can still do what you do with your main, and switch when wanted). Once the notification pops-up, make sure to check how many shoes have been sold, grab your phone and setup a timer for 14 minutes, and then once this is done, switch to your alt and wait for the shoes. Usually, yellow item's wait time is about 15-16 minutes, so you'll have to sit for a few minutes waiting for the shoes to pop-up and start the bidding. I'm not quite sure if the first bidder get's it.

This is purely base on how I do it, and luckily, I've gotten my Dande, Kzarka, Bheg, and Muskan by sniping them.

Have fun sniping! 

Posted

Got mine at +5, sniped it off the MP for roughly 95M. I'd suggest to add notifications on every single one from 0- +15 (or even PRI to TRI since you have the money). Have an alt to stand in front of the marketplace (this way you can still do what you do with your main, and switch when wanted). Once the notification pops-up, make sure to check how many shoes have been sold, grab your phone and setup a timer for 14 minutes, and then once this is done, switch to your alt and wait for the shoes. Usually, yellow item's wait time is about 15-16 minutes, so you'll have to sit for a few minutes waiting for the shoes to pop-up and start the bidding. I'm not quite sure if the first bidder get's it.

This is purely base on how I do it, and luckily, I've gotten my Dande, Kzarka, Bheg, and Muskan by sniping them.

Have fun sniping! 

all gold ideas thanks!

Posted

I use my girlfriend account to successfully bid one for her through marketplace, but myself didn't ever get it. LOL

Posted

So after 2 weeks I got it from a +6 pre-order. Some ppl told me they didn't get it with 500M+ pre-order on base. I pre-ordered for less than half of that^_^

Posted

after a couple months of grinding exclusively serendia shrine, seeing other people get them as drop that I brought in party when I went to burn my stack of muskan scrolls every few days, I eventually got mine... from the marketplace during the boss item box event (I got red nose naturally, but there was enough that posted on the market, I was able to pick 'em up). Least I got a decent amount of skill points from serendia shrine, even if it did hold back my leveling a lot. OFC since I got them, I've seen them on NV several times.

Posted

after a couple months of grinding exclusively serendia shrine, seeing other people get them as drop that I brought in party when I went to burn my stack of muskan scrolls every few days, I eventually got mine... from the marketplace during the boss item box event (I got red nose naturally, but there was enough that posted on the market, I was able to pick 'em up). Least I got a decent amount of skill points from serendia shrine, even if it did hold back my leveling a lot. OFC since I got them, I've seen them on NV several times.

whats the drop rate in serendia shrine?  poop?  i need to get knowledge again, I reset and its been months without getting knowledge

Posted

I suggest night vendor. Make a bunch of character to gather energy every week, and night vendor!

Keep in mind though; you only gain energy when you're logged in. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0