• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Evasion warrior?

65 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it a thing?

with warriors having vangertz I think it could be viable

thinking of running

2 rce

tet rocaba helm+gloves

vang shield

muskans and red nose (I know but I don't have tree)

tri sicil

tri tree

duo crescents for now (I'll be getting them to tri)

if i mathed right I should be around 194/196/312

thoughts? Suggestions?

Posted

Try and be one of the first full evasion hybrid (at least from the forums).  Upload the video in RBF wrecking them okay? lol.

Posted

Try and be one of the first full evasion hybrid (at least from the forums).  Upload the video in RBF wrecking them okay? lol.

would it work though?  Seems like it would be a pretty popular build since with ~200 ap you can dish out some pretty substantial damage even against tet armored players and the survivability from evasion on NA where acc stacking is laughed at could be huge

basically from my point of view it would be amazing...but at the same time I haven't heard of anyone running this build so maybe it's bad?

Posted

My guildmate is, its nasty. 

Posted

Personaly i dont think once you have vangertz an zarka you need the rce and belt shud be centaur just because that dp is full eva. Gues evva builds are good until you come across somebody that has acc stacked then its a nightmare

Posted

if you wanted to go full evasion you'd want to use a centaur belt over tree. loss of ap , but you'd probably need the evasion vs acc stackers since warriors lack innate evasion.

Posted

Good point, I'll run centaur belt and work on getting tri crescents

really want to stick with rce though because I'm giving up bhegs and would like to be able to fight another evasion build if one pops up

190ish ap should be enough to get a few kills I guess, especially with 100%

Posted

Good point, I'll run centaur belt and work on getting tri crescents

really want to stick with rce though because I'm giving up bhegs and would like to be able to fight another evasion build if one pops up

190ish ap should be enough to get a few kills I guess, especially with 100%

there are not any real good evasion rings or earrings, so feel free to use rce and crescent. its mostly centaur/sicil.

Posted

if you wanted to go full evasion you'd want to use a centaur belt over tree. loss of ap , but you'd probably need the evasion vs acc stackers since warriors lack innate evasion.

How nicely he is stating that warrs have no evasion, while he knows zero shit about how several warriors DP buffs work...

Also red coral earrings give 5 evasion each, and sealed amgical power scaling evasion up to 5... Rings none (only hesus), but earrings are two useful beside RCE...

But then again i am pulling numbers here and thats thing burhead dont understand, so its only for OP...

Posted (edited)

With unlimited funds and perfect world I'd run something like this: http://bdoplanner.com/s/0EotI1qr It's not pure evasion, but it's enough to greatly decrease the hit rate against the majority of players not running accuracy offhands. 

Personally I'd rather have the 10acc, 200stam, 100hp over the 5evasion/4DR you get going with Rocaba. However I do understand Rocaba is cheap. If you do go without Bheg's absolutely go with RCEs. People seem to underestimate how much evasion players get from just having 4 pieces of armor (including tree/rednose + muskan) and 2 evasion crystals. At TRI it's at least 131 evasion with full boss, more with Rocaba. 

Edited by Kutsuu

Posted

With unlimited funds and perfect world I'd run something like this: http://bdoplanner.com/s/0EotI1qr It's not pure evasion, but it's enough to greatly decrease the hit rate against the majority of players not running accuracy offhands. 

Personally I'd rather have the 10acc, 200stam, 100hp over the 5evasion/4DR you get going with Rocaba. However I do understand Rocaba is cheap. If you do go without Bheg's absolutely go with RCEs. People seem to underestimate how much evasion players get from just having 4 pieces of armor (including tree/rednose + muskan) and 2 evasion crystals. At TRI it's at least 131 evasion with full boss, more with Rocaba. 

Change ogre for sicil and you have my like...

Posted

Change ogre for sicil and you have my like...

Would be good too. Def way cheaper lol. 

Posted (edited)

Personally evasion has worked really well for me. I feel alot tankier with all sorts of evasion then with dr even after the patch. But dont run rocaba set, you loose way to much damage without bhegs and supposedly, if u wanna believe the datamined stats, boss gear has the most evasion naturally. Sicil vangertz and full boss gear if u wanna have slightly higher ap or just switch basi/tree belt for a centaur belt if u wanna go harder evasion. In a perfect world I would run this http://bdoplanner.com/s/nZggmN6f . You could switch out the tungrade if u want even more accuracy

Edited by Inexizz

Posted

How nicely he is stating that warrs have no evasion, while he knows zero shit about how several warriors DP buffs work...

Also red coral earrings give 5 evasion each, and sealed amgical power scaling evasion up to 5... Rings none (only hesus), but earrings are two useful beside RCE...

But then again i am pulling numbers here and thats thing burhead dont understand, so its only for OP...

did you just say red coral EARRINGS give evasion? yes im bad at pulling numbers...

and i only said that if you wanted to run a true evasion based tank for a warrior you'd want to run a centaur because its pure evasion (theoretically) and its something you'd probably need. and as far as the dp buffs, nowhere at all does it ever state that any of it is evasion, and afaik nobody has publicly done thorough tests in regards to if that dp buff is mainly dr or evasion or mixed w/e. and when i was talking about rings/earrings i was implying there are no real good pure eva rings/earrings that are worth using. sure sealed ring of magical power has 5 evasion, at pen..... who has that at pen? and who's going to bother making one. same for earrings. and there are no meaningful rings at all that give any amount of evasion, i.e. best course is crescents. you should know this right since you keep talking about evasion.

but please go show me where warriors have INNATE EVASION, i.e. passives. oh right, we dont...

Posted (edited)

Don't know what drugs Roak was on but when I read RCE giving evasion I lol'ed hard.

@Reave711 Skip Rocaba set and go full boss for more evasion.  

Edited by YajStylez

Posted

Don't know what drugs Roak was on but when I read RCE giving evasion I lol'ed hard.

ikr? 

@Reave711 Skip Rocaba set and go full boss for more evasion.  

2 piece rocaba can be ok, but it means giving up the accuracy on bhegs and the hp on giath for a slight boost in evasion and dr. overall not worth for most classes

Posted

Honestly with the rce and vang shield I'm good on accuracy, the rocaba gives more evasion than boss unless I'm bad at math (totally possible)

bhegs gs would open up earrings to gain 6 ap but id lose evasion...I'll honestly probably get all of it and just test different combos

Posted

Honestly with the rce and vang shield I'm good on accuracy, the rocaba gives more evasion than boss unless I'm bad at math (totally possible)

bhegs gs would open up earrings to gain 6 ap but id lose evasion...I'll honestly probably get all of it and just test different combos

rocaba is a slight evasion gain because of the +5 set effect

Posted

did you just say red coral EARRINGS give evasion? yes im bad at pulling numbers...

and i only said that if you wanted to run a true evasion based tank for a warrior you'd want to run a centaur because its pure evasion (theoretically) and its something you'd probably need. and as far as the dp buffs, nowhere at all does it ever state that any of it is evasion, and afaik nobody has publicly done thorough tests in regards to if that dp buff is mainly dr or evasion or mixed w/e. and when i was talking about rings/earrings i was implying there are no real good pure eva rings/earrings that are worth using. sure sealed ring of magical power has 5 evasion, at pen..... who has that at pen? and who's going to bother making one. same for earrings. and there are no meaningful rings at all that give any amount of evasion, i.e. best course is crescents. you should know this right since you keep talking about evasion.

but please go show me where warriors have INNATE EVASION, i.e. passives. oh right, we dont...

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/11926/

red manos, not red coral.. for red coral i use RCE mostly... And if you knew half a shit about gear you would know which i was talking about.;..

I said nothing against centaurs bein good on evasion build, since that is the only correct thign you have said...

And as you say, noone has tested it, so claiming warrior has no evasion buffs is as stupid as most of your posts, since they are based just on your pointless feeling...

And you need innate evasion to stack it? I know you are stupid, but you show your colors more and more... Guess who is the most common evasion stacking class? Ninja... Now show me where is his evasion passive...

And keep kissing ass to Jayz... Guy who claims AP is armor penetration and guy who claims he survived ranged combo bcs of 10 DR and not bcs ranger missed half of his abilities are nice pair... Luckily you cant have ossprings bcs that would be end of the world...

Posted (edited)

And keep kissing ass to Jayz... Guy who claims AP is armor penetration and guy who claims he survived ranged combo bcs of 10 DR and not bcs ranger missed half of his abilities are nice pair... Luckily you cant have ossprings bcs that would be end of the world...

Who's this guy Jayz you're talking about?  Or are you too stupid to know the huge difference between red corals and manos?  Illiterate?

Use logic; what else explains the no damage difference against lower level mobs?  AKA; Attack Power is very broad, it can mean anything with any kind of formula; that situation only suggests that AP is probably mainly made up of penetration.

Edited by YajStylez

Posted

Who's this guy Jayz you're talking about?  Or are you too stupid to know the huge difference between red corals and manos?  Illiterate?

Use logic; what else explains the no damage difference against lower level mobs?  AKA; Attack Power is very broad, it can mean anything with any kind of formula; that situation only suggests that AP is probably mainly made up of penetration.

Well since you are the one who responded, you know that stupid nick was for you... :D

And i know the difference.. It was typo... Things happen... At least i have excuse for that mistake and provided all the things i was talking (and you had no clue) about... Not like 2 other dumbasses just pulling random things out of their asses... :D

And it doesnt, since it doesnt affect high end location... Now i am not talking about translations from KR... If it was ArP system it would be unneccessarily complicated... Also if it was ArP, you would need mechanism even more complicated than dmg cap ( which is probably what we see now bein applied), to calculate dmf done to target, since you have insane AP ratios on abilities... Bein it ArP it would mean it cant go into engative DR with current results (hence the cap on dmg done), but it would need another different mechanism for PvP (since there aint any cap on AP)... And it would also mean that it would need another fix for when targets DR hits zero... So AP would have to be AP+ArP and not pure ArP... (as some people were thinking AP=AP+Acc)

So you would have one problem not knowing if you have AP or ArP...

Another one with ArP not working in sub-zero values, until fixed with another mechanism...

Another for if every point of AP had some ArP, resulting in even more broken AP scaling than we have now...

If neither of above and AP indeed was pure ArP, it would have almost no effect whatsoever in any PvE situation, not only on lower level mobs...

There is simply too much work for it to be true... Also its illogical not only to work more when you dont have to, but have one system (your abilities) count AP as regular attack damage (your scaling on abilities) and then defensive system take it as armor reduction AND also attack damage (since you are taking that dmg)... Someone who would design this is either crazy or has too much free time... :D

AP is regular attack damage... Abilities have damage modifiers and accuracy... Accuracy vs Evasion decides if hit lands... AP vs DR decides how strong the hit will be... Simple system and working... Too overbearing in PvE? Give lower level mobs cap on dmg taken.. (saw vindictus mentioned somewhere here).. Solved...

If all this aint enough, then another thing... We saw no datamined stat resembling ArP...

1 person likes this

Posted

This is my evasion gear https://gyazo.com/4874515afc50df791c17793bbb57fdd4 evasion is love, i've felt a big difference since the DP patch as well.

Looks good!  Might be able to drop one of those RCE if you're level 60.  Your TET Zaka + Vangertz is a decent chunk of accuracy and you're probably running x2 BMC Vipers for the +4 accuracy in your gloves and possibly x2 BMC Precisions in your weapon (I run x2 RBF Power).  You could maybe do something similar to this.  

http://bdoplanner.com/s/zvTnaesr 

Posted

Looks good!  Might be able to drop one of those RCE if you're level 60.  Your TET Zaka + Vangertz is a decent chunk of accuracy and you're probably running x2 BMC Vipers for the +4 accuracy in your gloves and possibly x2 BMC Precisions in your weapon (I run x2 RBF Power).  You could maybe do something similar to this.  

http://bdoplanner.com/s/zvTnaesr 

Yeah my build is probably a little overkill on accuracy, the plan was to get tri rce's so i could move onto kutum/nouver but at least for me kutum has felt lackluster with tri bhegs. Never even thought of going tungrade earrings because of price, but now they're not too much more expensive than crescents so might go for one after i get tri crescents and tet vangertz ^^ I run RBF power in weapon to compensate a little for lower AP, i was thinking of switching one or two out for precision crystals but needed to do a little testing on it.

Posted

For the record I realized he was talking about Manos earrings and just mistyped red coral. Don't have to be hyper literal just to have an argument. 

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0