• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Liverto Safe Enchant problem

22 posts in this topic

Posted

1cUpoSu.jpg

Why won't it let me safe enchant this liverto?

And before you say it's easy to get PRI, I took 2 helmets (fortuna and taritas) to +15 and the highest failstack I ever reached was 18. I already wasted more money trying to do that than the price of the concentrated stones needed to force. So ----- you RNG!

Posted

I think they allowed to force to DUO for everything and for green items to TRI.

I think there was once a patch that changed it, maybe removed forced enchants, also hower over the force button maybe liverto needs more then 15 stones?

Posted

I tried but the button is completely inactive like it's not even there.

Also asked in game chat and they said I should be able to force.

Posted

I know they changed it so you can't force boss gear past +15. Maybe that includes the Livertos as well?

Posted

I know they changed it so you can't force boss gear past +15. Maybe that includes the Livertos as well?

That's so not nice. Why not widen the gap between new characters / upcoming players and established players? It makes so much sense, right...

Posted

That's so not nice. Why not widen the gap between new characters / upcoming players and established players? It makes so much sense, right...

I know!

I found that out just after I decided to give boss gear another go. :-/

Posted

Well boss gear is a special snowflake :)

To be honset being able to gather failstacks is good for you even if you don't know it yet, Just like vegetables when you were a kid, you hated them then but they were good for you in the long run :) .

Posted (edited)

1cUpoSu.jpg

And before you say it's easy to get PRI, I took 2 helmets (fortuna and taritas) to +15 and the highest failstack I ever reached was 18. I already wasted more money trying to do that than the price of the concentrated stones needed to force. So ----- you RNG!

Doesn't change the fact that, even if you don't want to hear it, yes, PRI is far more easier to get than + 15

Trying to force PRI is stupid indeed. Forcing + 15 can be justified since the enchant success chances are low. But not PRI. RNG can be a ----- indeed, but you must be doing something wrong.

Keep on trying to raise your failstack with +14 cheap material and degrade it if it goes to + 15. Yes it's tedious but you can go as far as 30 failstack with cheap gear if you're "lucky". The cap is at 25 stacks for PRI, with more than 50 % success chance (when it's only 15 % with the same stack for +15)

Edited by Capitaine Courage

Posted

Well boss gear is a special snowflake :)

To be honset being able to gather failstacks is good for you even if you don't know it yet, Just like vegetables when you were a kid, you hated them then but they were good for you in the long run :) .

No. Failstacks are a stupid and annoying mechanic. If I can't force, I'll just throw stones at it until it gets to DUO and then I'll just wait and buy a TRI or TET when I have money and sell the DUO so it can become someone else's misery.

1 person likes this

Posted

1cUpoSu.jpg

+18 is already good enough for PRI...

Posted

Yeah, but at some point you might actually want to get to the steak or the dessert, but instead someone dumps another load of vegetables on your plate...and another...and another. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Doesn't change the fact that, even if you don't want to hear it, yes, PRI is far more easier to get than + 15

Trying to force PRI is stupid indeed. Forcing + 15 can be justified since the enchant success chances are low. But not PRI. RNG can be a ----- indeed, but you must be doing something wrong.

Keep on trying to raise your failstack with +14 cheap material and degrade it if it goes to + 15. Yes it's tedious but you can go as far as 30 failstack with cheap gear if you're "lucky". The cap is at 25 stacks for PRI, with more than 50 % success chance (when it's only 15 % with the same stack for +15)

Yeah. I mean i've had a few bad pri and duo runs, but those are extremes, don't get discouraged.

I went for a tri bhegs earlier this week and failed 5 tri's.... but one tapped 4 duos at 18-20fs and pri's at around 13-15. had one duo take 9 fails, but that's just unlucky, not the norm

Posted (edited)

Doesn't change the fact that, even if you d'ont want to hear it, yes, PRI is far more easier to get than + 15

Trying to force PRI is stupid indeed. Forcing + 15 can be justified since the enchant success chances are low. But not PRI. You must be doing something wrong.

Keep on trying to raise your failstack with +14 cheap material and degrade it if it goes to + 15. You can go as far as 30 failstack with cheap gear if you're "lucky". The cap is at 25 stacks for PRI, with more than 50 % success chance (when it's only 15 % with the same stack for +15)

eb6.jpg?1307463786

I hardly ever utilize this meme, but I'm afraid right now it can't be helped.

I told you, I already wasted more money on simple black stones and repairs of "cheap" gear than the price of 7 concentrated stones. Sure, maybe I was unlucky. But consider this: there is a reason they removed the option to force enchant, the reason being it was worth it and people were doing it.

I tried to go the "smart" way and I ended up with nothing after losing 15M in black stones and repairs. Not to mention and hour of my time sniping gear from the MP.

Edited by Coeprandua

Posted (edited)

eb6.jpg?1307463786

I hardly ever utilize this meme, but I'm afraid right now it can't be helped.

I told you, I already wasted more money on simple black stones and repairs of "cheap" gear than the price of 7 concentrated stones. Sure, maybe I was unlucky. But consider this: there is a reason they removed the option to force enchant, the reason being it was worth it and people were doing it.

I tried to go the "smart" way and I ended up with nothing after losing 15M in black stones and repairs.

7 concentrated blackstones is nothing. Have you even tried to enhance boss armor ?

Cheap gear is cheap, and costs nothing to repair. If repairing reblath gear sinked all your money, yes, you're doing something wrong indeed with your attempts to get PRI.
Plus, there's not only the price of 7 concentrated stones to take in account. You don't even factor the price or repairs (memory frags,so 50 frags for a Liverto, so roughly 42,5 millions without artisan memory) when an enchant is forced.

And you talk about trolling.

By the way the only reason they allowed force enchant past + 15 in western version is because we don't have valks cry.

Posted

7 concentrated blackstones is nothing. Have you even tried to enhance boss armor ?

Cheap gear is cheap, and costs nothing to repair. If repairing reblath gear sinked all your money, yes, you're doing something wrong indeed with your attempts to get PRI.
Plus, you don't even factor the price or repairs (memory frags) when an enchant is forced.

And you talk about trolling.

By the way the only reason they allowed force enchant past + 15 in western version is because we don't have valks cry.

I tried white gear in the past but it went to 15 almost instantly. This is why I use green gear.

Now, tho, I will try white again just for the hell of it.... >.<

Posted

I've only experienced green gear to Pri, it might be different with Liverto but I've fail farmed them to Pri 4 times and forced 4 times. All 4, fail farm method took 9 tries, no failstack foolishness. In the case of Liverto it would have been more practical to fail farm it because 8 fails, Pri on 9 is a durability loss of 40. Forcing is a durability loss of 100. With green the cost is in the stones, with Liverto and boss, the cost is in the repair.

Posted (edited)

I tried white gear in the past but it went to 15 almost instantly. This is why I use green gear.

Yes it can be tedious and sometimes go + 15 at only 5 stacks.
But you can make 20 stacks consistently, and it's more than enough to try to start going for PRI. Keep on trying. If you see your failstack going to high trying to PRI, keep it for a further attempt (duo, jewelry) and build another stack on an alt to get said PRI.

Failstack managing is tedious indeed, but we don't have that much solutions to optimize the costs.

Posted

For up to 10  you can use white most of the time... After that up to +15-20 green... Then green PRI... If it is proccing too often, move the limit accordingly... But i guess thinking hurts too much and its easier to cry on the forum, that you cant burn almost 40M on repairing a -----ing PRI liverto...

Posted

PRI: 12-15 fs only 

DUO: 15-24 fs only

TRI : IDK 

Posted

Maybe im just not understanding the post correctly, if that's the case I apologize.

But youre asking why you cant force PRI? Why would you want to force PRI? You answered that by saying that you've failed it so many times that it would have been cheaper just to force it in the beginning, if I understand you correctly. Perhaps you got monstrously unlucky and failed a crap ton of PRI attempts, but that's a GOOD THING, as you now have all those failstacks to build towards DUO and TRI attempts.

Regardless of how many you've failed so far, it is NOT a good idea to force PRI, ever. BUT if you absolutely must, I would make sure the durability is at 100, because you should be able to force it. That's the only thing I can think of that would stop the button from being enabled :/

Posted

Wasting 60 million worth of Concentrated Black Stones to PRI a Liverto, that's a terrible idea. Should be happy there's a mechanics preventing people from doing stupid stuff like that.

It's so easy to PRI. It's comparable to getting +8 on a weapon, in terms of % difficulty.

If you failstack like a normal person and have reasonable luck, you can even get TRI Liverto with x15 Concentrated Black Stones(Weapon).

Posted

It doesn't matter how much you have wasted on previous attempts. What matters is the likely cost of pushing that button again. That is why it is ALWAY stupid to force enchant to PRI. That force is going to cost you 50 mem frags and 15 Conc stones. That's 97.5 million, The PRI rng attempt will cost you on average about 15 million, that's over 80 million worth of stupid right there.

And to echo LeWaffles, check the durability is 100.