• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Thanks alot bdo

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I saw an upgraded horse on market and didn't have enough money. I put my horse up for sale and the second I got enough money from it I went to buy the horse I saw on market "an internal error occurred while buying a horse", and now I cannot buy the horse that is there even though I have the money and it is right there. Now I am horseless.

edit: To explain better, the horse I want to buy is a 'ghost horse'. It is listed still, and cannot be purchased and instead gives an error. It had lower stats, but it had sprint which I failed to get after buying and using many horse coupons from cash shop. I will call it 'ultimate troll horse'.

Edited by Redfeather75

Posted

o.O It's just a bit stupid (excuse me to say that). Every -----i*ng horses near of tier 6/7/8 (females horses also) are immediately snipe on horse market. You are too greedy. Next time, be sure to have a backup

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

There won't be a next time. I just got into horses past week, and spent a lot of time and real money on it all. This is like me realizing don't spend time/money on a broken product. It's just a long sigh and walking away from it all.

P.S. Before I leave for good, I want to warn any players new to horses to be prepared to lose alot due to sketchy mechanics and the cash shop scam. Take care everyone and enjoy the rest of your game.

Edited by Redfeather75

Posted

"an internal error occurred while buying a horse"

means horse had already sold before you hit the buy button. ~ You're Welcome

Posted (edited)

What prymortal said.

Basicaly its your own fault, not the systems.

If you expect nobody to buy the horse youre after while youre busy selling your own to get the money, then youre dead wrong. Its like you see a tri kzarka pop on the market and you believe youll have enough money to purchase it (before it gets bought buy someone else) if you sell few items, wrong! Its a highly valued item. Same goes for horses tier 6 to 8.

Edited by Purrbulous
1 person likes this

Posted

Wait. I thought all horses had a 10 minute queue before they showed up on the market now.

Were you able to sell a horse instantly? What tier was it?

Posted

Hey guys, I made this topic in haste. If a moderator can delete it that would be better.

I am looking for a way to delete my account and remove my email address from servers, but cannot find any info on this. Is there no way?

Posted (edited)

Someone once said something about having to send a photo that showed their photo id on top of today's newspaper for customer service to do something like that with their account. not sure if its true.

PS don't leave so soon.  Just take a break and come back in a few weeks. And dont pay for horses, I did that before.  Sad panda.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

Sigh most dont even read - OP got greedy on a high demanded horse, sold his own pony without thinking through, got the money, someone bought the pony he was after before him, now qq.

Posted (edited)

PS don't leave so soon.  Just take a break and come back in a few weeks. And dont pay for horses, I did that before.  Sad panda.

I do need to cool off. I am getting angry and acting irrationally. My anger is growing as this is more about a horse, but all the money time I spent so far and technical issues I have encountered ruining my enjoyment of the game. Like this is a 'this is the last straw' mode and just so angry right now at everything about the game.

Sigh most dont even read - OP got greedy on a high demanded horse, sold his own pony without thinking through, got the money, someone bought the pony he was after before him, now qq.

I am new to horses. I do not know what is high in demand. The horse I wanted had lower stats than what I had, but it had sprint! I spent so many coupon trying to get sprint! The horse I want is STILL on the market. It is right there and every time I try to buy it now that I have the money I get an 'internal error' message. Nobody bought that horse as far as I know, but maybe they did and the system has a ghost horse there.

Edited by Redfeather75

Posted

Sorry to hear about you spending a bunch of money and then choosing to sell the horse you spent so much money on...? 

Might I suggest you don't spend money on a horse until you hit T7 or above? I assume you just started playing. Maybe give it a break and come back, instead of rage-quitting, you've yet to see what the rest of the game is about. At this point in time, lesson learned.

Posted

If the horse is still there, try logging out and back in?

Also, what server are you on?

Posted

Sorry to hear about you spending a bunch of money and then choosing to sell the horse you spent so much money on...? 

Might I suggest you don't spend money on a horse until you hit T7 or above? I assume you just started playing. Maybe give it a break and come back, instead of rage-quitting, you've yet to see what the rest of the game is about. At this point in time, lesson learned.

I want to enjoy the game, but it feels like the only way I can is to treat every mechanic of it with cynicism. Assume the worst behind everything the game has to offer and in my mind right now it is better to simply not play. You are right that I am new to horses. Now I know the marketplace is broke... do I play around that? I am teetering on an edge right now. I want to enjoy the game, but it is just so broken/scammish in so many different ways.

If the horse is still there, try logging out and back in?

Also, what server are you on?

I will relog, but maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Posted

sketchy mechanics and the cash shop scam

Hey, I'm a new player and was looking to drop some mnoey on the game tonight for horse resets. Is it true that it's a scam and they steel your money without giving you the item? 

Posted

I suggest if you want a good horse, to go out and start taming them, and breed them up yourself.

Posted (edited)

Hey, I'm a new player and was looking to drop some mnoey on the game tonight for horse resets. Is it true that it's a scam and they steel your money without giving you the item? 

You are not a new player, lol.

edit: So I bought a different horse with sprint. Much lower stats, and missing charge which I really like... and sprint is not trained so I'm falling off the horse every 5 seconds... but I at least got a horse now and will live with the loss. I will not spend any more money on coupons though!

P.S. How come sprint is so hard to find on marketplace. Is it an impossibly rare skill.

Edited by Redfeather75

Posted

You are not a new player, lol.

So I bought a horse with sprint. Much lower stats, and missing charge which I really like... and sprint is not trained so I'm falling off the horse every 5 seconds. I will not spend any more money on coupons though!

Where's the scam though? I'd hate to spend money on a game that scams you, or were you just being dramatic because you made a mistake and what to blame it on the company? :) 

Posted (edited)

Where's the scam though? I'd hate to spend money on a game that scams you, or were you just being dramatic because you made a mistake and what to blame it on the company? :) 

Search horse coupon scam online, as I'm not going to waste time typing it out to you. I also know you are being difficult on purpose. At first I thought you were being silly and having fun, but now it sounds like you are saying I am a bad customer and the company is a good one.

Edited by Redfeather75

Posted (edited)

I doubt anyone in charge of the game will read this, but I would like to make a suggestion.

For cash shop items that are a lottery, please post the odds. When a person using horse coupon clicks on 'hope' button, please explain better what the odds are on that skill, that it doesn't mean you will ever get that skill even after using many, many coupons.

Edited by Redfeather75

Posted

Happy I got my T7 before the horse market change. 

I never win any bids. EVER.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pretty sure that the swedish law states that lotteries are required to state the odds. Not sure if that applies to online gambling though or if Kakao just went "idgaf" on laws they dont feel like abiding by.

Its to early to call the skill change coupons a scam without knowing the odds though.

Posted

I doubt anyone in charge of the game will read this, but I would like to make a suggestion.

For cash shop items that are a lottery, please post the odds. When a person using horse coupon clicks on 'hope' button, please explain better what the odds are on that skill, that it doesn't mean you will ever get that skill even after using many, many coupons.

I think if the horse is level 30, the "Hope" stack doesn't actually do anything. You could literally swap between two useless skills forever.

And the theory among horse breeders is that the odds of getting certain skills are lower than others. 

It's very aggravating, to say the least.

Posted (edited)

Pretty sure that the swedish law states that lotteries are required to state the odds. Not sure if that applies to online gambling though or if Kakao just went "idgaf" on laws they dont feel like abiding by.

Its to early to call the skill change coupons a scam without knowing the odds though.

It might be that online games aren't even on governments' radars as far as law making is concerned.

Some kind of description on the odds when purchasing would be better PR than what it is now.

I think if the horse is level 30, the "Hope" stack doesn't actually do anything. You could literally swap between two useless skills forever.

And the theory among horse breeders is that the odds of getting certain skills are lower than others. 

It's very aggravating, to say the least.

What happened with my last horse, the one I sold in this topic, is that I leveled it up fine but hit a very long streak of levels with no skills being learned. It went on for a long time and I bought coupons because I only had 4 skills unlearned from the stable list of skills it could get. One was sprint that I wanted all this time. I kept hitting hope and using coupons, but didn't get it. So I leveled the last three levels to 30, hoping to get a skill, and got forechop. xD

At level 30 I used one last coupon in desperation and got hindkick. :(

Edited by Redfeather75

Posted

It might be that online games aren't even on governments' radars as far as law making is concerned.

Some kind of description on the odds when purchasing would be better PR than what it is now.

Indeed.

My personal suggestion is to never buy anything in the cash shop that has rng elements to it.

1 person likes this