• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Lore - What in the World?

15 posts in this topic

Posted

This might be embarrassing not sure yet. What is the name of our world?  For the life of me I cannot remember ever having known it. 

And no I'm not talking about "NA World". I mean the world the lore is based in - what's it called?  I know Goma Naru  is the area (city, town, continent, region?) we stem from,  I don't know what world that area is located in.

What in the world is our world called?

Posted

It doesn't have a name.

In fact we actually don't know the name of our world.

3 people like this

Posted

Pearl Abyss.

2 people like this

Posted

We dont actually live on a World.

It's just a cruel hell created by RNGesus for his amusement.

1 person likes this

Posted

Faceplantia!

1 person likes this

Posted

What in the world is our world called?

Myspot. Myrotation. MINE!

1 person likes this

Posted

Jouskonia.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well... Even Ellionism priest don't have a name for it in their holy book. They do say that everything except the ground was created by Ellion.

We may be playing on the back of an old creature on a water world...

Posted

Maybe its called 3rd Rock from the Sun?

Posted

RNG is the name

Posted (edited)

What about Pangea sounds good ^_^

Edited by Dalenos

Posted

What about Pangea sounds good ^_^

I think Rodinia works better as Pangea didn't have islands.

1 person likes this

Posted

If the auto path unit of measurement is meters we could call it Rhode Island because end to end, the whole map is under 20 miles.

Posted

Buckle up! and listen to this

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Valencia Nation attacked. Only the Wizard/Witch, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed them most, they vanished. A hundred years passed and my waifu and I discovered the new OP class, a Dark Knight named XxxNarutoXLoveXSasukexxX. And although his Pve skills are great, he still has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe XxxNarutoXLoveXSasukexxX can save the world.

FYI, there's no mention of the world's name, just regions.

Posted

A world has no name.