• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Player Trading solutions ?

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello so , i came up with an idea , i'm 99% sure it already been done already i mean asked..

But i didnt find anything using the "search" bar so here we go.

---

That's been now 2 Days DK awakening is out and 2 Days i'm trying to :

Pre-Order // Roll Night Vendor // Bid on Market

And if i'm here to write that it's because yeah , no succes..

---

I have some friend who had spare boxes and i was like too bad we can't trade items right , but i understand it's to avoid Gold Sellers.

But well THEN !

Why can't we do like that ( I did smth quickly in photoshop xD )

( RIGHT CLICK AND OPEN IN A NEW TAB YOU MIGHT NEED TO ZOOM TO READ )

Please share your ideas ! :D

Would helps more than one if something like that could work

NN6W50V.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

During the trade, half the money exchanged is stolen by goblin workers unless both players have value packs. Only then will I think it'll be implemented.

3 people like this

Posted

Sooo, you want to enable direct player trading.

Will not happen in this game.

Posted

Only if they disable pearl gifting or else we will go full p2w. Also 2 days...? Buddy it took me 2 MONTHS of doing dim tree almost every day, bidding on roughly 2 armors a day and night vendor each day to get that -----ing armor. 

Posted

Sooo, you want to enable direct player trading.

Will not happen in this game.

I'm trying to find solutions you can take your useless posts away =) 

That being said of curse it will not happen except if .. if ?

Only if they disable pearl gifting or else we will go full p2w. Also 2 days...? Buddy it took me 2 MONTHS of doing dim tree almost every day, bidding on roughly 2 armors a day and night vendor each day to get that -----ing armor. 

Yeah that's the thing because of Pearl Gifting that's the main problem again and again , ( about 2 days thingy yeah i know its small haha , but i rerolled from Maehwa to DK , and took me alot of preparation patience and RNG to be able to get Nouver & Zarka ..

y0R92RT.png

1 person likes this

Posted

I am jealous. >:(

Posted

I am jealous. >:(

Why that o:

Posted

Or we can just have player trading with no string attached, like a normal MMO.

Lets not reinvent the wheel.

Posted

I also don't think they'll do this. And a system like this would ensure that NO dande's or boss drops would ever hit the market again. The large, more powerful guilds would become even more powerful, and the guildless/smaller guilds would suffer for this. And this would only instigate the increased trading/wanting of pearls for said items. It would break the game.

2 people like this

Posted

I also don't think they'll do this. And a system like this would ensure that NO dande's or boss drops would ever hit the market again. The large, more powerful guilds would become even more powerful, and the guildless/smaller guilds would suffer for this. And this would only instigate the increased trading/wanting of pearls for said items. It would break the game.

That true , i completely agree but do you find the current system fair enough currently ? :/

Posted

why not make an extra dealing way if it would require something what cost pearls, kakao would earn even extra on it :P

Posted

why not make an extra dealing way if it would require something what cost pearls, kakao would earn even extra on it :P

All about money hahha

Or we can just have player trading with no string attached, like a normal MMO.

Lets not reinvent the wheel.

If only .. or well i don't know i still don't want to pay eg 500$ and get TET everywhere :/

Posted

That true , i completely agree but do you find the current system fair enough currently ? :/

I actually do think it's fair, every player has to earn what they get. And it's not really supposed to be easy to get best in slot items. You gotta be able to pay, and be lucky. Until you do, use the blue awakening. 

Posted

I'm trying to find solutions you can take your useless posts away =) 

That being said of curse it will not happen except if .. if ?

Yeah that's the thing because of Pearl Gifting that's the main problem again and again , ( about 2 days thingy yeah i know its small haha , but i rerolled from Maehwa to DK , and took me alot of preparation patience and RNG to be able to get Nouver & Zarka..

Guys like you are always like "weeh, weeh.. Pearl gifting is the only reason why i have this pleb green awakening weap.. And why i have pleb PRI belt.. Weeh"

But the fact that you missunderstand is  that there would be WAY less boss gear pieces at the market place. Which means less chances to snipe it for you.

This is because it would simply not be worth spending time on bosses anymore.. Once u are geares. And selling boss gear would even be less worth since the value of the time u spend doing bosses is much higher then the MP price.

The fact that there is no player trading in bdo is actually one of the basic things that are keeping this game alive. Since it takes you longer time to reach your targets. You need to work for it and dont just make others do it for you.. I really like it.
Running circles and grinding trash mobs all day for 100 mil does not mean that someone deserves to wear a pieces of boss gear that he can get of his friend.

Your impatience is just no reason to change the game mechanics. Deal with it, buddy :P

P.s.: nice photoshop skills. :'D

2 people like this

Posted

Snipped for brevity.

I get where you're coming from, but this would just be a mechanic pearl gift sellers would pounce on. "Gift me 100k pearls, and I'll securely trade an item to you to bypass the MP bidding system".

2 people like this

Posted

Guys like you are always like "weeh, weeh.. Pearl gifting is the only reason why i have this pleb green awakening weap.. And why i have pleb PRI belt.. Weeh"

But the fact that you missunderstand is  that there would be WAY less boss gear pieces at the market place. Which means less chances to snipe it for you.

This is because it would simply not be worth spending time on bosses anymore.. Once u are geares. And selling boss gear would even be less worth since the value of the time u spend doing bosses is much higher then the MP price.

The fact that there is no player trading in bdo is actually one of the basic things that are keeping this game alive. Since it takes you longer time to reach your targets. You need to work for it and dont just make others do it for you.. I really like it.
Running circles and grinding trash mobs all day for 100 mil does not mean that someone deserves to wear a pieces of boss gear that he can get of his friend.

Your impatience is just no reason to change the game mechanics. Deal with it, buddy :P

P.s.: nice photoshop skills. :'D

xddddddd ty and xdddddddddd

you right but it's frustrating to have 1BIL and just can't do shit with it ahaha but still , i still think that to help friends at least it would be cool i could bring some friends but without gear its riperino

Posted

thats the thing about that players can still receive pearl gifts from gifting system independent from the "safe deal" that would consume a pearl item to be managed. The amount of pearl "trade items" could always depend on the price of the item - more expensive > more pearl "items" needed to set the trade.

Posted

you right but it's frustrating to have 1BIL and just can't do shit with it ahaha but still , i still think that to help friends at least it would be cool i could bring some friends but without gear its riperino

Looks like your friends gotta earn their own stuff.

Posted

you'd take much time of fun and gameplay from your friends if u just handover cheap gear to them..They'll be full TRI/TET in 2-3 weeks of active grinding and quit game again.

Why even play if one is not interested in "playing" for their stuff?

1 person likes this

Posted

If we think more deepth on that subject we could just say yeah , keep it like that , but well still hurts c;

Posted

I have no idea what OP is talking about... That formating is atrocious...

But from comments it looks like player trading is once again a topic... Which is unfortunate... Since its imo one of the most important things in moorpgs, but also the most explited one... And as long as people will remain assholes (and they will), i dont see a way how to enable it fairly...

Posted

I kinda like this idea B|

Posted

Hm,

This game & it Cash Shop, is all about paying for Chances, include this magical word into your suggestion, and it might get considered.

Posted

All about money hahha

If only .. or well i don't know i still don't want to pay eg 500$ and get TET everywhere :/

How the ----- does that effect you again?

You can pay $3k for a level 61 account  with lifeskills and full tet gear right now if you know where to go. Doesn't mean you're going to do that.

Posted (edited)

If we think more deepth on that subject we could just say yeah , keep it like that , but well still hurts c;

If you are going to make a post about a subject that has literally been beaten to death, the least you can do, especially if you claim to put some thought into it, is figure out some of the driving forces behind a set price market system, with a super high tax, would be affected by FREE player trading.

Especially when you consider the Market Place is supposed to drive people into buying a Value Pack.

Who would use the Market Place for any high price items, when I can spam channel chat all day and sell the item and keep 100% of the proceeds.

And let's not even scratch the subject of gold selling, pearl sellers, etc. Imagine how these issues will go up with active player trading or the other myriad problems.

Edited by Pavo

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0