• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Node War Timer Enhance

10 posts in this topic

Posted

5 guilds on one node. We mount proper offense, take out 3 guilds out of 4, slow and steady, because we're evenly matched, but we're outplaying them, just to run out of time, everyone's two hours are wasted. Needed only 20 more minutes.

It's insane to expect such a pace of pvp.

I suggest that for 2 guilds on a node, the limit is 2 hours.
Then, for each additional guild, you add 30 more minutes to node war timer.

3 guilds - 2.5 hours
4 guilds - 3 hours
5 guilds - 3.5 hours
6 guilds - 4 hours
7 guilds - 4.5 hours

etc.

I was once on a node war of 11 forts. How do you expect that done in 2 hours?

2 people like this

Posted

Any number of solutions would be better than what we currently have.  Going by highest fort % at the end of the timer, not allowing for rebuilding of structures, making a maximum of 3 guilds on a T1, 4 on a T2, and 5 on a T3 with a longer timer for higher tiers only.  Two hours does feel too short without any of those things, though.

Posted

Would agree that any solution is better than the current 2hr limit especially for more than 2 guilds for Node Wars.

Posted

I agree that the timer can be rather constricting at times. Especially on the smaller T1 nodes which are frequently flocked to by a large number of guilds. 

Posted

I think there should be an extension to the node war timer, as for how long I'm not one to say... but this is a good suggestion for times!

Posted

agreed, 2hrs is simply not enough in situations like these

Posted

I agree, they need to change the 2hr node wars! There is not enough time when more then a few guilds build on the same node.

Posted

I would have to agree with this idea as well. Due to the amount of planning and scheduling that goes into node wars in the first place. All to have your hard worked stopped after only 2 hours is ridiculous. Some revision is needed or maybe this idea could be put into place? Thanks for the consideration folks at bdo.

Posted

+1

Posted

Going by Highest fort % would also be a good idea. And probably easier to code. Good thinking, Parae.

I mean, not all guilds are top tier. Understandable that ManUp, Alloy, Barcode - can melt bases in 10 minutes.

But is this who the game is geared towards? The overgeared minority? Why?

We're not ManUp. We have average geared players. We're having good even fights, and our siege mounts slower, we don't instantly melt bases when they're defended by people of equal power, when there are multiple guilds creating additional chaos in the scenario.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0