• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Perfectly Optimized game!

13 posts in this topic

Posted

I am so happy this game is perfectly optimized to support node wars and large scale boss's 

In that gif you can literally see people rubberbanding back and forth and of course I died couldn't do anything!

https://gyazo.com/93b8bfe8e3da5dc584d9e062ef27864c

1 person likes this

Posted

Who does GvG without turning off others effects o-o

Posted

Who does GvG without turning off others effects o-o

the funny part is in that gif I had other effects off I always turn it off for bosses. The game messed up so hard that is what happened. That is after karanda already died. 

2 people like this

Posted

1. turns off others effects.

2 .goes gvg.

3. gets rekt by a wiz.

4. complains on the forums that wiz is op.

Posted

See absolutely nothing in that tiny gif, except you not moving at all, not even camera moves. You were AFK at the start?

Also see no rubberbanding in those 20 pixels running at 5fps, it looks like people are just moving and using skills/dashes.

1 person likes this

Posted

$1.3 billion revenue last year not enough to improve the game a bit.

2 people like this

Posted

1. turns off others effects.

2 .goes gvg.

3. gets rekt by a wiz.

4. complains on the forums that wiz is op.

This has nothing to do with GVG obviously you didnt see which class I was fighting because it was a sorc that killed me. The reason I was standing still is I was trying to gif the lag and the sorc attacked me. You can see a berserker in the back ground that is trying to run out and keeps getting rubber banded back. 

The lightning is the game bugging out as how would i see a spam lightning like that with spell effects off. And when that gif was taken place I was getting 40 FPS. 

Posted

It is sad to say but this is the only thing stopping many more people from coming or keep playing the game. If you are not teleporting you are rubber banding or DCing. Its really horrific, and kakao doesn't even bother to address the issue.

Posted

I don´t get it. I do have maybe one disconnect a week.

Posted

I don´t get it. I do have maybe one disconnect a week.

This aint about disconnection from the servers dude.. its about how the servers CANNOT handle medium/large scale fights with many people.. and with that comment of urs, i think u should try and do some pvp for once and stop lifeskilling the shit out of this game to UNDERSTAND the OP. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm so glad I left this game, I come back to forums for laughs now n then but the community on here is absolute shit. Medma is a fine example of someone getting defensive for no reason whatsoever. I'm out.

Posted

I do not play much mmorpgs anymore, but the other one I play is Gw2 and the WvW can be really bad... even worse. Is it possible such game modes are just not possible until technology catches up to it. I honestly don't know, but maybe others have a better understanding of it all and can help me to know.

Posted

I'm so glad I left this game, I come back to forums for laughs now n then but the community on here is absolute shit. Medma is a fine example of someone getting defensive for no reason whatsoever. I'm out.

Bye :)