• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

enough its enough.

15 posts in this topic

Posted

if you think you can just make new op classes just to sell stuff and get away with it. you are just right! but still i was on the edge to buy some pearls and cause of those dirty moves gues what not gonna hapen, in 2017 you make such things as dark knight?! you even pvp ed against it? if you god damn admit on twitch some classes are op well then next day i would expect to see a goddamn balance patch at least bit of something till you sort things out! but no way... everything here moves in super slow motion from bug fixes to balances patches to new content zones to everything! only costumes and pets comes fast, i am so damn iritated i dont know wth to say more

Posted

I always say "If you like western/balanced PvP, this game is not for you!" ...and it probably never will be. While I really enjoy BDO, I play other games when I want to play competitively. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Play a class because of its gameplay and fun with it, not because it's op or strong at some point. It's a whole different world of enjoyment to stay loyal than running after the strongest class and swapping every buff/nerf. I have absolutely no sympathy for people with this mentality.

4 people like this

Posted

Blizzard did it with the DH on WoW, Blizzard did it with every new hero on HOTS. It's not just this company, get over it.

1 person likes this

Posted

I always say "If you like western/balanced PvP, this game is not for you!" ...and it probably never will be. While I really enjoy BDO, I play other games when I want to play competitively. 

Pity that's what they hinted it WOULD be when they launched the game though, it suckered a lot of us into it :(

2 people like this

Posted

Pity that's what they hinted it WOULD be when they launched the game though, it suckered a lot of us into it :(

That's also the main reason why I started playing originally. And in the beginning, it did not even look too bad. I quite enjoyed small scale PvP and GvG when most of the competitive players only had +14/+15 gear because that's all there was. But if +20 did not put the final nail into the coffin of balanced PvP, then it was awakening with its ridiculous TTK or it was the new classes. 

2 people like this

Posted

hahaha someone got rekt by al lvl 56 DK

Posted

when did they ever said that there will be a balanced pvp? only way to be balance is to normalize gear and kaokao never promised such thing.

Posted

The first impressions I got of BDO (before western version) from other players was actually negative, I read a lot about it, watched videos from all sources I could find, that snuffed my interest for a while. It wasn't until I tried it myself (Russian/JP) that I started to seriously consider it, that was a short time after I left aion and was trying other games (skyforge and archeage). In around that time period the announcement for Eu/NA was made started to follow closely again, even ended up here. I think I had a decent understanding of how the game will end up being from all the things I learned about it (and the genre), I was able to set up realistic expectations for myself and the game, it turned out in my favor for the most part. I was able to enjoy the game at my own pace, never having to stress about "keeping up" , "catching up" or "competing". I realize that many players can't do what did because they always have that "competitive itch", it still puzzles me how such players choose this game for that, then actually complain and act surprised. If I wanted your classical "competitive pvp game" I have many far better options where I can get right at it. Play victim, you end up being the victim. 

" I hate RNG and gambling, so I will throw as much money I can at it and beat it, that will show it...................well that didn't work! Make it stop please!"

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

when did they ever said that there will be a balanced pvp? only way to be balance is to normalize gear and kaokao never promised such thing.

They said "cause of the buy to play model we'll be able to adjust and adapt it to fit our market instead of the original free to play model". I'm paraphrasing cause I literally break out in hives when I have to watch Rick van Beem give his pre-launch spiel about how the game would be run. Feel free to look up the interview he did with Dualshockers pre-launch though.

Edit: At some point, they even promised they'd "rebalance awakening ap" - the promised rebalance we got? You can force your green shit to tri. That's it. That's literally it.

Edited by Jeynar
2 people like this

Posted

Blizzard did it with the DH on WoW, Blizzard did it with every new hero on HOTS. It's not just this company, get over it.

Thats why both of those are fail compared to their older counterparts... :D

Posted

This is why I used pvp in Club Penguin and not here, there will never be a balanced mark on bdo.

Posted

if you think you can just make new op classes just to sell stuff and get away with it. you are just right! but still i was on the edge to buy some pearls and cause of those dirty moves gues what not gonna hapen, in 2017 you make such things as dark knight?! you even pvp ed against it? if you god damn admit on twitch some classes are op well then next day i would expect to see a goddamn balance patch at least bit of something till you sort things out! but no way... everything here moves in super slow motion from bug fixes to balances patches to new content zones to everything! only costumes and pets comes fast, i am so damn iritated i dont know wth to say more

Poor child thats not how balance changes come in games.

Posted

I fail to see what exactly was the problem here?

People that just cry "OP" instead of pointing out specific skills in specific situations, giving specific AP and DP setups, have usually little clue about classes and mechanics. Of course it's hard to fight something that you have absolutely no idea about, what could come etc., and it looks "OP".

Posted

g1492296688461167939.jpg

1 person likes this