• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

LOL DK is op

74 posts in this topic

Posted

So.... Please explain to me how a frontal block works then.

Frontal guard is when the skill, quite literally, says it has, yanno, frontal guard (or block, depending on which monkey did the localization for that particular skill).

Posted

Frontal guard is when the skill, quite literally, says it has, yanno, frontal guard (or block, depending on which monkey did the localization for that particular skill).

Ahhh your talking in relation to the skills used such as DF has frontal guard gotcha. 

Posted (edited)

.... What...

360....?

360 degrees around them yeah I guess it's better than a frontal block.

-----ing idiots.

So.... Please explain to me how a frontal block works then.

Frontal Block is when you're using an ATTACK SKILL and you  simultaneously (automatically) have an invisible block.

Intentionally blocking is not the same thing as frontal block. "f--cking idiot" is exactly what you are, good job for noticing.

Edited by xcandykitten
3 people like this

Posted

People still havent figured out that they are very CD based.  They can't just spam nukes.  And if you catch them with their CD's down its gg for them.  So squishy.

ya every random dk I faced so far gt rekt. Idk if their easy on ninja but if they arent trying to run away from me I can easily keep up and catch them because its easy to tell when they cant attack anymore lol. But awakening hasnt been out long maybe they just need prac. They hit hard af tho Ik that lol

Posted (edited)

@SexGawdTy Ninja, Warrior and Maehwa are the hardest matchup for DK. The rest is easy peasy.

Edited by Silica

Posted

@SexGawdTy Ninja, Warrior and Maehwa are the hardest matchup for DK. The rest is easy peasy.

ohdidnt know that figured theyd be a challenge because they can bombard you from a distance with super armor and iframes but guess not lolol. I mean I reallly stomp TF out of dk's lol. I figured it was just because they were new needed prac. I dont think they can keep up with hyper aggrassive players because I play ninja like it has super armor I honestly feel like their like less tricky sorcs. And sorc is rlly easy on ninja. Dk is rlly straight forward if they stay in awakeing their easy once ypu close in.

tldr didnt know ninja coutered them so easily :0

1 person likes this

Posted

ohdidnt know that figured theyd be a challenge because they can bombard you from a distance with super armor and iframes but guess not lolol. I mean I reallly stomp TF out of dk's lol. I figured it was just because they were new needed prac. I dont think they can keep up with hyper aggrassive players because I play ninja like it has super armor I honestly feel like their like less tricky sorcs. And sorc is rlly easy on ninja. Dk is rlly straight forward if they stay in awakeing their easy once ypu close in.

tldr didnt know ninja coutered them so easily :0

Give them time to pratice and we will see :) . Anyway i think ninja well played is the best 1 v 1 ever

1 person likes this

Posted

i think she's much more mobile than a musa 

the dashes are long and fast, sure you wont win in a race across the map, but dk have many more options in battle 

Posted

ya every random dk I faced so far gt rekt. Idk if their easy on ninja but if they arent trying to run away from me I can easily keep up and catch them because its easy to tell when they cant attack anymore lol. But awakening hasnt been out long maybe they just need prac. They hit hard af tho Ik that lol

DKs weakness is just pretty much aggressive playstyle. If she is not harassed she sure will seem op, but if ppl go at her constantly they will soon realize she has holes in her defense... Unlike wizard or witch, who just -----s you up if you go near them. They also don't have any healing either. Any DMG they get even through SA really hurts.

Posted

Give them time to pratice and we will see :) . Anyway i think ninja well played is the best 1 v 1 ever

nah zerk best 1v1 class imo. Ninjas just makethe class look gewwd B|

Posted

You should ask yourself how to play bdo "pvp".

Posted

Only people complaining are the ones that have been OP since beta and now have a fight on there hands. As others have said the DK is very CD based. They shotgun up front but if they blow there stack they have to run. Musa mobility, you gotta be joking. If you want to feel under powered and ignored try playing a Kuno for 6 months. 

Posted

Here we go with the nerf mantras again... except this time we have dk rerollers getting all defensive. :P

Posted

Only people complaining are the ones that have been OP since beta and now have a fight on there hands. As others have said the DK is very CD based. They shotgun up front but if they blow there stack they have to run. Musa mobility, you gotta be joking. If you want to feel under powered and ignored try playing a Kuno for 6 months. 

dk should be easy on kuno all that super armor frontal guard and range. Kunos seem good af to me from ninja perspective

Posted

After playing with my DK friends, I realized how op they are....

The mobility is a huge problem, and has damage like wizard...

Posted

They are fine. Move on. Ttyl. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

nah zerk best 1v1 class imo. Ninjas just makethe class look gewwd B|

or u never meet good ninjas... zerkers arent the best 1 v 1 but its a common thing for most users cuz of their heals ( cuz most ppl dont know how to counter those heal and just 1 out of 3 is dangerous, but nothing that a grab cant fix ).. ofc with the last patch they got more tanky so their heals are even more cancer then before but thats not a big deal for a ninja.

Edited by DaiCazzo
1 person likes this

Posted

who cares about pve ...? if you have 140 ap (or even 185 ap) you've clearly not experienced this game and it's end game content properly

Posted

i think she's much more mobile than a musa 

the dashes are long and fast, sure you wont win in a race across the map, but dk have many more options in battle 

They can just about match a musa/maehwa's mobility for near 3 moves then they lag behind when it comes to sustained movement swiftness due to cooldowns, but they get a definite plus when you factor in musa and maehwa dash always draining WP/energy + stamina while DKs doesn't seem to drain anything,

Posted (edited)

or u never meet good ninjas... zerkers arent the best 1 v 1 but its a common thing for most users cuz of their heals ( cuz most ppl dont know how to counter those heal and just 1 out of 3 is dangerous, but nothing that a grab cant fix ).. ofc with the last patch they got more tanky so their heals are even more cancer then before but thats not a big deal for a ninja.

zerks are beat 1v1 class because they have more room for error. If u put 2 equal skill ninja and zerk in a 1v1 Id put money on zerk. 1 because of heal 2 mobility 3 super armor 4 aoes. Sure I can destroy most zerks but thats only because to be good on ninja means u play the game better than most ppl do. Ninja is the least class carried in game. Idk what class u are but if u ever wanna pvp lemme know Im usually in heidel arena bap 5:D. Also zerk heal isnt hard to cancel I have blocl jump very easy to slip behind them and cc. Who doesnt know that zerks r open to back attack while healing lol. Also awakening grab for ni ja is broke on zerks tho I dont have to rely on it but if u 4get it upl get grapple chained.

Edited by SexGawdTy
1 person likes this

Posted

zerks are beat 1v1 class because they have more room for error. If u put 2 equal skill ninja and zerk in a 1v1 Id put money on zerk. 1 because of heal 2 mobility 3 super armor 4 aoes. Sure I can destroy most zerks but thats only because to be good on ninja means u play the game better than most ppl do. Ninja is the least class carried in game. Idk what class u are but if u ever wanna pvp lemme know Im usually in heidel arena bap 5:D. Also zerk heal isnt hard to cancel I have blocl jump very easy to slip behind them and cc. Who doesnt know that zerks r open to back attack while healing lol. Also awakening grab for ni ja is broke on zerks tho I dont have to rely on it but if u 4get it upl get grapple chained.

zerkers mobility isnt that great.. super armor ? who doesnt have? aoe ? yeah sure but thats not their power. a berseker who doesnt grab u will hardly kill u and the only problem is the heal but as u said its not a problem for good players. The fact they are more open to errors doesnt mean their are better indeed we take advantage of their errors and kill them.

Posted

zerkers mobility isnt that great.. super armor ? who doesnt have? aoe ? yeah sure but thats not their power. a berseker who doesnt grab u will hardly kill u and the only problem is the heal but as u said its not a problem for good players. The fact they are more open to errors doesnt mean their are better indeed we take advantage of their errors and kill them.

zerkers mobility is actually pretty great between lava piercer, shakeoff, giant leap, general disarray

also you seem to have only fought bad zerkers, most good geared zerkers will kill you if they land a float or kd and won't have to bother with a grab

also in the matchup it's not the zerkers super armor that's really important it's their superarmor aoe cc's...for obvious reasons

for zerker vs ninja it comes down to who knows their class and the matchup better provided gear and level are similar...actually kind of a fun skill based matchup

3 people like this

Posted

do u play ninja? Ninjas don rlly have super armor. And how isnt zerk mobilty great they can move alot better than ninja can in and out o awakening. Ninja mvement is alot linear than a zerks and you nvr pvped a high ap lvl 60 zerk? Because they hurt nd y wouldnt a zerk grapple its apart of their playstyle and has pretty big range on it. If I kd u from across arena I wouldnt be able to get over there fast enough to grapple you. A zerk can what game are you playing where zerks are snails and nvr grapple lol. And yes it does ther kit is more forgiving o errors alot of times 1 slip up is gg for a nina and its alot easier to do because no frontal guards or super armor. Come on dude your rly gonna say ninjas kit is beter than a zerks? Lol bruh

Posted (edited)

do u play ninja? Ninjas don rlly have super armor. And how isnt zerk mobilty great they can move alot better than ninja can in and out o awakening. Ninja mvement is alot linear than a zerks and you nvr pvped a high ap lvl 60 zerk? Because they hurt nd y wouldnt a zerk grapple its apart of their playstyle and has pretty big range on it. If I kd u from across arena I wouldnt be able to get over there fast enough to grapple you. A zerk can what game are you playing where zerks are snails and nvr grapple lol. And yes it does ther kit is more forgiving o errors alot of times 1 slip up is gg for a nina and its alot easier to do because no frontal guards or super armor. Come on dude your rly gonna say ninjas kit is beter than a zerks? Lol bruh

I have meet zerkers with high ap that melts me  without any need of grabs but its not a real problem because they get melted too. U kinda talking about ninja like they have no iframe no frontal block and no super armor.. are u really a ninja? NA or EU?

zerkers mobility is actually pretty great between lava piercer, shakeoff, giant leap, general disarray

also you seem to have only fought bad zerkers, most good geared zerkers will kill you if they land a float or kd and won't have to bother with a grab

also in the matchup it's not the zerkers super armor that's really important it's their superarmor aoe cc's...for obvious reasons

for zerker vs ninja it comes down to who knows their class and the matchup better provided gear and level are similar...actually kind of a fun skill based matchup

A great mobility belongs to musa, maewha , and some warriors with fingers.. after that maybe we can start talking about berseker and here we end the definition of " great " mobility. About their aoe ccs yeh they are good. Most geared player of any class will mostly kill with any cc so when u say " most good geared zerkers will kill u if they land float or KD" u are saying nothing that any class would do differently.. and the funny thing that any berseker with any ap once he land a cc on me their first think is to grab me.. No matter what u say a berseker without grabs its like a  cake without sugar.

Edited by DaiCazzo

Posted

I have meet zerkers with high ap that melts me  without any need of grabs but its not a real problem because they get melted too. U kinda talking about ninja like they have no iframe no frontal block and no super armor.. are u really a ninja? NA or EU?

A great mobility belongs to musa, maewha , and some warriors with fingers.. after that maybe we can start talking about berseker and here we end the definition of " great " mobility. About their aoe ccs yeh they are good. Most geared player of any class will mostly kill with any cc so when u say " most good geared zerkers will kill u if they land float or KD" u are saying nothing that any class would do differently.. and the funny thing that any berseker with any ap once he land a cc on me their first think is to grab me.. No matter what u say a berseker without grabs its like a  cake without sugar.

do you play ninja? 1 super armor on a move that locks u down in 1 spot a zerk would grab u then gg. I guess you can count asura but its like .5 secs and u can get knocked out of it b4 the heal goes thru only decent 1 is murderous intent but its a short super armor. Ghost step as an iframe cant escape the range of most ccs and ninja step iframe goes in and out during each zag of the zig zag so you get knocked out of it. slient charge is cool but its nvr rlly used as an escape iframe more as mobility to lengthen murderous intent.Ask any ninja and theyll tell you the same,and our frontal block is partial its either on the beginning of attack or the end not during the attack damage part of the skill tho. sooooooo  what are you talking about if u played ninja you wouldnt even list super armor and out of all the iframe classes we have the most limited 1. again do you play ninja? or just partially read some skill descriptions. Im pretty sure your the only person on this forum who think zerks mobility is meh lol