• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

LOL DK is op

74 posts in this topic

Posted

I like how this post has people discussing musa, balk, ninja warrior rather than dk. Masterful derailment. xD

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 is murderous intent but its a short super armor. 

Use Murderous Intent, stand still while he sheaths the blade and let someone try to cc you while you do it, then come back to me. Also you forgot about transitions. They're full animation frontal guards. Other than that, you're correct.

As for DK.. hell yeah, she's op. In the right hands, she'll destroy anybody. She has super armor where it matters and tons of iframes to cover her where she doesn't have them. Her damage is super high, as well, and she has some relative safety in using some of her abilities just because of how far they reach. Cooldown management, squishiness, and no grab are her only downsides. Grabs are only an issue against Warr and Valk.  She only loses out in mobility to maybe Musa or Maehwa, so she can just play the run-and-gun game to kill everybody but those 4 classes if she can't kill them in her first combo. Everything else is up to her handler's skill level and knowledge of matchups.

Edited by Xenon

Posted

i really dont care if they OP or not, i still manage to kill em somehow, but what i hate most about DK is their skill fancy af, i wanted to reroll but my ranger got a lot of costumes....:(

Posted (edited)

Use Murderous Intent, stand still while he sheaths the blade and let someone try to cc you while you do it, then come back to me. Also you forgot about transitions. They're full animation frontal guards. Other than that, you're correct.

As for DK.. hell yeah, she's op. In the right hands, she'll destroy anybody. She has super armor where it matters and tons of iframes to cover her where she doesn't have them. Her damage is super high, as well, and she has some relative safety in using some of her abilities just because of how far they reach. Cooldown management, squishiness, and no grab are her only downsides. Grabs are only an issue against Warr and Valk.  She only loses out in mobility to maybe Musa or Maehwa, so she can just play the run-and-gun game to kill everybody but those 4 classes if she can't kill them in her first combo. Everything else is up to her handler's skill level and knowledge of matchups.

Ik the trick already but it isnt worth doing(most of the time) because 1 most classes will blow u up for standing still 2 I cant silent charge thus losing distance and 3 a ton of glasses have a grapple and  we were talking about a zerk most zerks will bunny hop around that frontal block and you standing there looking bad ass using lingering SA on intent will just get you grappled.I dont think theres rlly any tricks on ninja that I havent alrdy seen honestly :0. Best defense on  ninja is just to keep moving and stopping to do trans blocks just gives ppl breather I try not to spam it like every ninja in the world its just a gap fill to me a quick timed block in between movements. my point is zerk is best 1v1 class. Idk y ninja would be the best when ninja is only good based of controller skill not the classes kit in of itself. sure I can wreck zerks but Ik Im winning because I play better not because ninja is better.....but now Idk if it means ninja is better then(well comparing kits at least zerks is better)

Edited by SexGawdTy

Posted

we all knew this posts were coming

i can deal with this class having the mobility of a musa

i can deal with this class having the frontal blocks of a valk

i can deal with this class having the damage of a wizard

i can deal with this class having the highest range of the whole game

but come on, ----- outdamaged me with 140ap and i have 185 ! i though wizards where op

lol its true, I tried dk, couldnt find tri weapons so I had a duo krea weapon and a +10 enhanced awakening weapon ..   meanwhile my ninja is 57 and has tri liverto and tri awakening.. guess what   my 121 ap dk oneshot all mobs and grinds as easy as 159 ap ninja... its crazy OP but I dont like the gameplay cuz found it boring so ye.. 

2 people like this

Posted

dk should be easy on kuno all that super armor frontal guard and range. Kunos seem good af to me from ninja perspective

Kuno is in a very weird place right now, the buffs turned out to be a nerf as we cannot chain SA the way we used to, and it seems to bug out a lot meaning we'll get CC'd mid super armor (Most likely server not registering properly after the speed was increased).
Even been CC'd mid spin.
And if you just take a look at some video's of DK, you'll find plenty fighting against Kuno's and the Kuno's are having a hard time, remember the best way to take out a DK is grabs, and a kuno's grab is not good, and you can't even delete 50% of someones HP in a grab as a Kuno.
I am so tired of Kuno now I'd be okay with them just deleting it completely.

And we do not have long range. For us Ninja's are a lot better off, and that's pretty much true as well, as ninja has enough damage to run around in evasion/DP without a care for the most part and not to mention double grab, Kuno could never do that unless only 1v1 and the other party not having heals.

3 people like this

Posted

Kuno is in a very weird place right now, the buffs turned out to be a nerf as we cannot chain SA the way we used to, and it seems to bug out a lot meaning we'll get CC'd mid super armor (Most likely server not registering properly after the speed was increased).Even been CC'd mid spin.
And if you just take a look at some video's of DK, you'll find plenty fighting against Kuno's and the Kuno's are having a hard time, remember the best way to take out a DK is grabs, and a kuno's grab is not good, and you can't even delete 50% of someones HP in a grab as a Kuno.

And we do not have long range. For us Ninja's are a lot better off, and that's pretty much true as well, as ninja has enough damage to run around in evasion/DP without a care for the most part and not to mention double grab, Kuno could never do that unless only 1v1 and the other party not having heals.

KDR graph says Ninja is struggling almost as much as Kuno in the post-awakened DK world. FeelsNinjaMan.

Posted

Don't worry guys Striker is just around the corner so people soon will whine on that

1 person likes this

Posted

but come on, ----- outdamaged me with 140ap and i have 185 ! i though wizards where op

idk what u trying to say, but if u felt wiz was op (in what scenario, is it op in everything?) then the next thing wont save u. 

Posted

The devs already acknowledged that DK, Wiz and Witch are actually OP.

They even made apologies for that

https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/1531/from-new-character-striker-to-mountable-airships-the-future-of-bdo-showcased-in-oasis-festival

◈ Balance patches

Kim began with, “I’m sorry,” as he moved on to the subject of balance patch. He said that the team is aware of the ongoing argument around the community, and also that the team is trying hard to solve the issue with power balance. He acknowledged that DK, Witch and Wizard are overpowered than the rest of the classes, but also noted that the current power balance in between different characters do have some difference from the majority opinion from various communities. He asserted that investigating through a massive amount of data related to the matter is mandatory in ironing out the balance issues, and explained that it takes a long process to tweak character balances. He also added that the difference of gear stats in between players also adds to the power gap the players feel, and promised to include that as a factor in getting the right balance point. He said that, due to the sense of loss the players of stronger classes would face upon nerfs, PA is going to buff the weaker classes instead of nerfing the stronger ones.

Posted

Lemon's suggestion is best.  Stay aggressive and don't let them get away from you.  They run out of steam fast, especially if they think you're easy pickings for them.

Easy to play doesn't always mean OP.

Like witch and wizard, they can die easily if they don't take you or even their own class seriously.  There are a lot of people who think they'll win because they're buff, and have no idea how to actually fight.

Posted

I like how this post has people discussing musa, balk, ninja warrior rather than dk. Masterful derailment. xD

+1

i really dont care if they OP or not, i still manage to kill em somehow, but what i hate most about DK is their skill fancy af, i wanted to reroll but my ranger got a lot of costumes....:(

how is this stopping you? just play one as an alt get it to 56 get awakening and grind away to your hearts content. dont need costumes to play a character mate 

Posted

too_much_salt_360.jpg

Posted

Half the classes in the game are op so I fail to see the problem. Witch, wiz, warrior, zerk, sorc all top tier same as dk. Maybe people should learn to play. 

Posted (edited)

+1

how is this stopping you? just play one as an alt get it to 56 get awakening and grind away to your hearts content. dont need costumes to play a character mate 

i already got it to lvl 57, but still hate this class >.< got too much love from the devs

Edited by thatswhy21

Posted

i already got it to lvl 57, but still hate this class >.< got too much love from the devs

i think the class is great from pre awakening and awakening in gameplay style. thats why i paly DK my stats are still low compared to the average player but i keep on trucking <3

Posted

Compared to DK, witch and wizard are not OP at all.

They have 10000% awakening damage at lvl 56, with forward guard, stun, knock down, and DP -20 on target, with only 13s cd (which will be reduced later as well).

I don't think any other class can even have skill match this one, and also consider their other OP skills.

Posted

Is there a timescale on when they are going to nerf this bullshit class? I'm sick of fighting class carried hacks who think they are good cos they re-rolled to the latest and greatest OP FOTM garbage.

Kuno is in a very weird place right now, the buffs turned out to be a nerf as we cannot chain SA the way we used to, and it seems to bug out a lot meaning we'll get CC'd mid super armor (Most likely server not registering properly after the speed was increased).Even been CC'd mid spin.

I just had some fights against a DK right now, impossible to get them with that terrible kuno grab, in fact with there iFrames and Kiting you have to be very lucky to get a CC chain on a DK.  I'm glad they have highlighted it's OP, but realistically we are going to have to put up with this garbage for months.

Posted

Is there a timescale on when they are going to nerf this bullshit class? I'm sick of fighting class carried hacks who think they are good cos they re-rolled to the latest and greatest OP FOTM garbage.

I just had some fights against a DK right now, impossible to get them with that terrible kuno grab, in fact with there iFrames and Kiting you have to be very lucky to get a CC chain on a DK.  I'm glad they have highlighted it's OP, but realistically we are going to have to put up with this garbage for months.

You should take that time to learn how to play your class.

Posted (edited)

Compared to DK, witch and wizard are not OP at all.

They have 10000% awakening damage at lvl 56, with forward guard, stun, knock down, and DP -20 on target, with only 13s cd (which will be reduced later as well).

I don't think any other class can even have skill match this one, and also consider their other OP skills.

Stop spread bullshit please,spirit legacy don't have knock down and do 7848% damage at lvl 61.

When noobs talk about they don't know a clue like always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqyxK2ESW6Y&t=17s 

L2P

Edited by Angryman
1 person likes this

Posted

Stop spread bullshit please,spirit legacy don't have knock down and do 7848% damage at lvl 61.

When noobs talk about they don't know a clue like always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqyxK2ESW6Y&t=17s 

L2P

Yep because everyone in the EU is a lvl 61 Kuno with 251AP.  Jesus christ.  How is that a counter argument?  All you guys are trying to do, is protect your latest FOTM OP re-roll. Nothing less.  Even Kakao themselves have said DK is OP and there are balance issues, so why can't you as a community just man up and admit it.

Posted

Yep because everyone in the EU is a lvl 61 Kuno with 251AP.  Jesus christ.  How is that a counter argument?  All you guys are trying to do, is protect your latest FOTM OP re-roll. Nothing less.  Even Kakao themselves have said DK is OP and there are balance issues, so why can't you as a community just man up and admit it.

as if every dk has 250AP.

Posted (edited)

Are you just blind?the 2 guys duelling have same stuff/lvl,it's what we call a "fair" fight.They admit DK is OP in gvg/node wars /battlefield not in 1v1 like you are talking about in your post.

I m pretty sure you are sub-par kuno not even with Boss armor and lvl 56.

I don't know why i talk with braindead...

Edited by Angryman
1 person likes this

Posted

Ppl still complaining about DK? Most of the people I know have already adapted and have learned how to properly fight DK and no longer QQ. We need to stop bringing up that idiotic PA quote from oasis. Anyone with half a brain realizes how irrelevant their statistics are.

1 person likes this