• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

FIX YOUR -----ING GAME

13 posts in this topic

Posted

FIX YOUR -----ING GAME

1 person likes this

Posted

fix what exactly? the fact that people tends to swear a lot in the game forum?

Posted

The shitty servers

1 person likes this

Posted

The shitty servers

we're progressing there... What are you experiencing exactly that is due to the server ? (desynch? disconnection? rubberbanding?...)

Posted (edited)

well i've spent the last 4 minutes rubberbanding. so i would start there.  Been crappy since November or even earlier.

and has only gotten worse.

Edited by Donahey

Posted

well i've spent the last 4 minutes rubberbanding. so i would start there.  Been crappy since November or even earlier.

and has only gotten worse.

You see, you could have explained all I asked in your first post... I'm sure neither Kakao CMs nor PA Devs have cross internet mind reading abilities. (or do they? I need confirmation there :3)

When, where and in what occasion do you experience the most that rubberbanding?

Posted

Some of the channels lag for certain ppl especially when lots of World bosses pops.  Like for me I don't lag in Velia channels yet I see ppl complaining about lag there.  Then I go to serendia channels and I get instant lag/desync.. Then I go to Valencia channels and it's like the smoothest experience.  You just need to flip channels and find the one that's lag free.

If a channel lags/desync when Kzarka/Karanda pops, that's a good time to try another channel.  No not Serendia_5 to Serendia_6, go to Velia or Valencia.  If you lag in Velia_2 then get out of Velia Channels and try some other channel.

If you lag on all channels, then you might wanna check your internet lol.

Posted

Truth be told

Posted

You see, you could have explained all I asked in your first post... I'm sure neither Kakao CMs nor PA Devs have cross internet mind reading abilities. (or do they? I need confirmation there :3)

When, where and in what occasion do you experience the most that rubberbanding?

Look at the damn forums man, there are hundreds of topics talking about lag.  This is OLD news and there has been minimal (if any) talk about this from the CM's

Posted

Some of the channels lag for certain ppl especially when lots of World bosses pops.  Like for me I don't lag in Velia channels yet I see ppl complaining about lag there.  Then I go to serendia channels and I get instant lag/desync.. Then I go to Valencia channels and it's like the smoothest experience.  You just need to flip channels and find the one that's lag free.

QFT

Posted

Look at the damn forums man, there are hundreds of topics talking about lag.  This is OLD news and there has been minimal (if any) talk about this from the CM's

and we are forced to know that you're speaking about that and not another bug how?.

Posted

I rubber banded so hard that it caused a black hole in game, it sucked me in and I ended up in here.

So yeah, fix your F*CKING GAME!!

1 person likes this

Posted

It does not matter how much we spend on the pearlshop as Kakao is no longer even acknowledging this lag is caused by the servers and they tell us it’s our ISP's at fault. They will not spend a cent more on the servers because they see it as fine and when you look at how much profit Kakao makes from this game you would realise they could easily upgrade the server and server plan and Host Company but they are a pure 100% profit company with minimal expenditure on entry level comcast servers.