• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Get rid of the stupid bidding when....

11 posts in this topic

Posted

There's thousands of the same damn item on the Marketplace

Bid system even though cancer is good for items in short supply like boss gear, black stones, mem frags etc as it gives everyone a (crappy) chance to get an item

But when there's thousands of the same item there is literally zero need for the bid system to be on there, all it does is piss people off as they're waiting for 1 f**king item to come off bid so they can buy multiple others

4 people like this

Posted

This x 100000000000000000000000000000

Posted

Even dozen is enough... Hell if some of that material was already listed and is available for sale, there is no reason for bidding, since it just blocks the market...

Its good for goods that are sold out.. Not for the ones already available...

Posted

my brain explodes when I want to buy just some usuall item and I can't cos there are few items in bidding mode added and I need to wait until they are gone so I can purchase stuff I wanted

1 person likes this

Posted

my brain explodes when I want to buy just some usuall item and I can't cos there are few items in bidding mode added and I need to wait until they are gone so I can purchase stuff I wanted

same

Posted

Bidding system is RNG based so that different players have priority to buy an item and not the faster clicker/bot obviously.

Posted

Bidding system is RNG based so that different players have priority to buy an item and not the faster clicker/bot obviously.

You're missing the point of this post. We're talking about like last night when sharp shards rained down from the sky and thousands were listed at one time; if one person listed a single sharp shard at the minimum price, you're unable to even place bids on the thousands of other ones listed at the same time for max price.

2 people like this

Posted

That's not the point. It's about the fact that I have to sit and wait out the B phase just to buy a few beers. There's already 140.000 beers registered on the marketplace! But because some cheapo listed 5 beers a few silver cheaper than those already posted, rest of the server has to sit and wait, all because of that one clown. It's a pointless time-sink, since more beers listed than players interested in buying them.

3 people like this

Posted

It's so stupid

Wait 5 mins for bidding to end

To be told "only the cheapest item can be purchased"

because 2 more lower priced items entered bid phase

Locking you out for another f**king 5 minutes where you can buy 3 or 4 of the thousands of items listed only to be told......... CHEAPEST ITEM

It's beyond retarded

I want to buy the higher priced item that isn't in bid phase because I don't want to waste my f**king time on bidding RNG so let me f**king buy it

3 people like this

Posted

Adding the bidding system to the market place was one of the best things they have done for BDO.  It's way, way better then when we didn't have the bidding system. It could use some tweaking but they should never remove it.

Posted

There's thousands of the same damn item on the Marketplace

Bid system even though cancer is good for items in short supply like boss gear, black stones, mem frags etc as it gives everyone a (crappy) chance to get an item

But when there's thousands of the same item there is literally zero need for the bid system to be on there, all it does is piss people off as they're waiting for 1 f**king item to come off bid so they can buy multiple others

But that 1x listed beer for 500 silver cheaper is going to be highly contested. No but honestly, I agree, hopefully they send this suggestion over to KR and that it gets implemented. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0