• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Do we really need a liverto?

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

How can you not see the irony in this? Are you not assuming that Rosar has a lot more accuracy than Yuria? Are you not assuming that Rosar has a "small difference in accuracy" compared to Liverto? I asked you for evidence and all you had was feels...

yet you are assuming the same shit that rosar has the same kind of accuracy as yuria, point being liverto is not worth it if you are on a budget , and rosar is by far the best budget sword. i dont know how many ways i can explain this to not be made evident.

Everything was provided.. Links, numbers... Just you are complete dumb-----... Same thing like now with sockets.. You just ignore it and cry here that people are mean to you, when you are right... Really you are one of the stupidest people i ever saw... Same shit like Plunge.. Making things up, while having no clue about basic math, lying, crying and then ignoring facts when they make you look like an idiot... :D

then where are these links and numbers you so proudly claim to have posted , because you never posted it in reference to any of the shit you have said to me. not once.

but really ignoring shit? im calling you flat out , to prove your shit in person and your dodging, i mean ffs either post your god damn test or stfu about it, come and prove your shit , or stfu about it. otherwise im done trying to bother with you or chors. because as far as ive been concerned neither of you have shown any kind of ''evidence'' on DR being pure garbage, neither of you. as they say put your money where your mouth is.

Edited by Burhead

Posted

yet you are assuming the same shit that rosar has the same kind of accuracy as yuria, point being liverto is not worth it if you are on a budget , and rosar is by far the best budget sword. i dont know how many ways i can explain this to not be made evident.

then where are these links and numbers you so proudly claim to have posted , because you never posted it in reference to any of the shit you have said to me. not once.

but really ignoring shit? im calling you flat out , to prove your shit in person and your dodging, i mean ffs either post your god damn test or stfu about it, come and prove your shit , or stfu about it. otherwise im done trying to bother with you or chors. because as far as ive been concerned neither of you have shown any kind of ''evidence'' on DR being pure garbage, neither of you. as they say put your money where your mouth is.

Weren't you the one saying Nouver dealing more damage on evasion targets than Vangertz and in general against evasion players?

Posted

4 posts above you -----ing retarded insect...

Posted (edited)

pileofwhatever

You are asking people to prove you wrong while they showed you evidence (i did also in past and you still asked me for more or totally ignored it) while you didnt showed anything yet. 

If you dont take tests seriously or you trust yourself more than others (lol remember how you claimed Kutum is pure DR shield while i told you its not and you were calling me out) You should stop asking people for tests or any kind of evidence if you never provided anything. And if someone asks you , you are ignoring him or saying "test it yourself". Not sure if there is anyone taking you seriously. I remember how StarChief destroyed you on discord while ago because you was claiming, again, some shit about DR and when we asked you for evidence, you said that you didnt used any spreadhseet because it was test done just purely for you but you shared it on discord lol. You was trying to argue with him but it was just pure comedy. Claiming that you did tests but you wasnt able to back up your words while still convicing us that you are right / or "dont believe me if u dont want to" / "test it yourself". 

If you cant provide any evidence or cant back up your claims, stop sharing your stupid tests where you even didnt bother to use spreadsheet.

Anway, this is your legendary discord post. So why you are even bothering ? You are just one big hypocrite. And dont tell my im cherrypicking out of context because this is what you are doing for past months. Asking for evidence and providing none while spreading your truth pulled out of your ass.

in regards to tests , i dont take ANYBODYS tests seriously for 2 reasons, 1- alot of people have no idea how to do a realistic test for the purpose they are getting at. like people will do full attack combo's and use that as a test for accuracy and 2- i trust myself more than others.

i didnt use a spread sheet while doing the test because it was originally purely for me the guildie and anybody in the guild who wanted to know the results. it was intentionally a relatively small sample size because the trend in all the tests was relatively close. 

Cherry on top. Asking for evidence but when someone asks you 

dickhgead.JPG

Edited by Chors
1 person likes this

Posted

Arguing with flat-earthers is seldom worth the time and effort. 

To the OP; this is a question about your ingame economy, and your goals in game. If you want to participate in the so-called pvp endgame, you'll be wanting a kzarka either way, so you may aswell grab a rosar and keep it until you can afford a kzarka. There are plenty of tests around, and there has been shown a fair deal of datamining results. Go read up a little, and make up your own mind about what you want to do. The worst you  can do is take the word of people that have biased feelings one way or the other.

1 person likes this

Posted

Weren't you the one saying Nouver dealing more damage on evasion targets than Vangertz and in general against evasion players?

i remember saying it had THE POTENTIAL to, i.e. if you had enough accuracy from earrings/belt/gloves/gems/sword

4 posts above you -----ing retarded insect...

the post about DR that you have claimed ot have tested for weeks, you -----ing retarded insect......

1 person likes this

Posted

i remember saying it had THE POTENTIAL to, i.e. if you had enough accuracy from earrings/belt/gloves/gems/sword

the post about DR that you have claimed ot have tested for weeks, you -----ing retarded insect......

Is tehre as are other thing you are ignoring, bcs they make you look even more dumb, than you make look yourself... Not my problem you are illiteral...

Posted

Is tehre as are other thing you are ignoring, bcs they make you look even more dumb, than you make look yourself... Not my problem you are illiteral...

So are you admitting you tested DR? Because surely you haven't.

Posted (edited)

as i said , many things you say are not even worth the time to reply , because all you'll do is make up some other excuse to not do what i propose talk some shit , and try to insult me (or somebody else who might agree with me as you have previously)

so once again, post your DR test that you probably didnt do, or come do the test i propose where me and some other evasion stacked warrior (or you) and see who can actually tank more consistently , or even if eva is that much better at all. cause you seem very determined that DR isnt even half as efficient as stacking eva

Edited by Burhead

Posted

as i said , many things you say are not even worth the time to reply , because all you'll do is make up some other excuse to not do what i propose talk some shit , and try to insult me (or somebody else who might agree with me as you have previously)

so once again, post your DR test that you probably didnt do, or come do the test i propose where me and some other evasion stacked warrior (or you) and see who can actually tank more consistently , or even if eva is that much better at all. cause you seem very determined that DR isnt even half as efficient as stacking eva

What propose? 1v1 me bro? :D I really won waste time with some simpletone who wont even know what he is seeing... Everything you want i provided in toher thrad.. The only thing keeping you form it is your own stupidity... There si no reason for me to waste more time with some troll, who is only for fun on these subforum and even that already got old... If you didint have shit for brain you would already realized it and shamefully shut up...

Posted

What propose? 1v1 me bro? :D I really won waste time with some simpletone who wont even know what he is seeing... Everything you want i provided in toher thrad.. The only thing keeping you form it is your own stupidity... There si no reason for me to waste more time with some troll, who is only for fun on these subforum and even that already got old... If you didint have shit for brain you would already realized it and shamefully shut up...

if you actually bothered to read what people said , i said i proposed to do a real test, one that could easily be recorded and posted. that or you could actually post the test you claimed to have done that determined that like 120 DR or something is a 27% damage reduction or something along those lines.