• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Game Disconnected on 87Mill Muskans AS I clicked Purchase

15 posts in this topic

Posted

At around 8:50pm PST on April 15th, on Ichigeki my lvl 32 Musa, my internet disconnected and the purchase for a muskans shoe that appeared at the night vendor in hiedel did not go through and the energy was lost. I had 98mill at that time in storage. I was able to purchase that item but I was so unlucky that my internet disconnected and I didn't notice, so the purchase didn't go through since net connectivity was lost but the item wasn't saved in the night vendor when I logged in again. I have been trying to buy that item for a few months now. What do I do, I didn't take a screenshot since gyazo servers couldnt be found or something so I pressed purchase and I have no screenshot either. I've literally been trying since start of this year for muskans. Any odds of support having a log of Night Vendor?

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry for your loss, but the only thing to be said: Try again next time.

Posted

Hopefully, they have a log last time I submitted a support ticket it took over 20days for a response. No clue if logs even last that long.

Posted

Damn that suck bro. I also successfully enchanted a pen ogre but the server rolled back :(

4 people like this

Posted

Never open the nightvendor without recording it!

Posted

Damn that suck bro. I also successfully enchanted a pen ogre but the server rolled back :(

lel me2

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Lol, that is really unlucky, well I tagged a few GM's. I'm sure they keep a log of the Night Vendor or else that would be so Easy to Exploit using a hack that sends fake packets or something server side to give a player random 1 silver muskans not to that extent but you get the idea. Tagged a few GM's that are on often. Good luck with your ticket hope they help you. @GM_Caramel @GM_Vheena @GM_Salome

Edited by soratoumi

Posted

At around 8:50pm PST on April 15th, on Ichigeki my lvl 32 Musa, my internet disconnected and the purchase for a muskans shoe that appeared at the night vendor in hiedel did not go through and the energy was lost. I had 98mill at that time in storage. I was able to purchase that item but I was so unlucky that my internet disconnected and I didn't notice, so the purchase didn't go through since net connectivity was lost but the item wasn't saved in the night vendor when I logged in again. I have been trying to buy that item for a few months now. What do I do, I didn't take a screenshot since gyazo servers couldnt be found or something so I pressed purchase and I have no screenshot either. I've literally been trying since start of this year for muskans. Any odds of support having a log of Night Vendor?

I'm sure the GM's will help you out if its true based on the logs. But that sucks so much you literally tried for almost 1/3rd of the year.

Don't even get me started on Pen OGRE. I've failed once and lost billions. Noobs like you can't even afford a duo ogre, let alone my scraps of failled TET Ogre's. GTFO. Learn to play the game without being a ----- or shut your mouth lel.

Your net worth and all your scraps put together don't even make a TRI :D

Posted

rip and better luck next time

Posted

I don't think Support can do anything for you in this scenario, unlucky. 

Posted

Feel bad for this as that is the only piece of boss gear i missing...i feel your pain bro, hope they help you out.

Posted

sorry to hear that

Posted

best wishes to you.

Posted

I'm sure the GM's will help you out if its true based on the logs. But that sucks so much you literally tried for almost 1/3rd of the year.

Don't even get me started on Pen OGRE. I've failed once and lost billions. Noobs like you can't even afford a duo ogre, let alone my scraps of failled TET Ogre's. GTFO. Learn to play the game without being a ----- or shut your mouth lel.

Your net worth and all your scraps put together don't even make a TRI :D

damn triggered

Posted

They won't do anything. I had an issue with nightvendor not saving an item like it's supposed to and they said oopsie tootsie can't help you.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0