• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The T7 listing on Horse Market- NA

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings Adventurers!

I just wanted to let you know we are aware of the issue with not being able to purchase the T7 level 28 female horse that is currently listed on the Horse Market.

hTuYdms.jpg

We have received multiple reports on this and we look forward to removing the listing during next week's maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Have a wonderful Easter! (Weekend for those who don't celebrate Easter ;) ) 

xoxo :x

-Caramel 

5 people like this

Posted

Happy Easter Cami!

Posted

Happy Easter Cami!

And also to you Trix! Hope you have a good one! ^_^

3 people like this

Posted

:x 

Posted

Saw that when it first came up ahha xD  I can only imagine all the scrambling some people would have been doing.

Posted

I do hope someone actually managed to buy her and that she's in good hands.

And Happy Easter (Weekend!)

1 person likes this

Posted

I was wondering on why that horse hasn't been sold in the past 2 days.

Seller must be like "wtf"

Posted

Thanks for letting us know @GM_Caramel and Happy Easter! :x 

1 person likes this

Posted

I demand a T8 as compensation for raising false hopes hgdrrrgdhshdfbf!!!1! :V

Posted

There's a "ghost" horse in the EU marketplace as well. Been there for at least a day:

2017-04-15_9902551.thumb.PNG.7668c3ce24e

Posted

There's a "ghost" horse in the EU marketplace as well. Been there for at least a day:

2017-04-15_9902551.thumb.PNG.7668c3ce24e

He died twice.. He's such a ghost and so very, very stuck.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you very much for letting me know! If there are any other "ghost" horses just give me a holler! :3

Have a good day guys! 

Posted

Greetings Adventurers!

I just wanted to let you know we are aware of the issue with not being able to purchase the T7 level 28 female horse that is currently listed on the Horse Market.

hTuYdms.jpg

We have received multiple reports on this and we look forward to removing the listing during next week's maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

-Caramel 

Since this has happened on both EU and NA servers lately, any chance that we can get some information as to what caused the issue? Was the horse actually sold but then not de-listed (and thus the error in future attempts failing to purchase)? I'd hate to think that somebody posted a horse on the market, it bugged out, it gets removed by game staff to clear it, but the original seller didn't get the monies for the sale. Obviously I'd ASSUME that was taken into consideration. But would just like to be assured nonetheless.

To be honest. A few days ago when it was happening on the EU servers, I'd entertained the notion that the ghost horse was listed by a player who was banned before the sale, and then after the ban any attempts to purchase the mount resulted in an error because there was nobody in which to give the payout. That was just a spitball theory though. But since it's happened a couple of times inside a week now... as a player it'd be a nice piece of information to know how it happened (just in case we can avoid the same happening in the future).

Posted

Odd bug but on a side note everything else on horse market seems fine i won a lv 30 T8D cosier the other day :D

Posted (edited)

Since this has happened on both EU and NA servers lately, any chance that we can get some information as to what caused the issue? Was the horse actually sold but then not de-listed (and thus the error in future attempts failing to purchase)? I'd hate to think that somebody posted a horse on the market, it bugged out, it gets removed by game staff to clear it, but the original seller didn't get the monies for the sale. Obviously I'd ASSUME that was taken into consideration. But would just like to be assured nonetheless.

To be honest. A few days ago when it was happening on the EU servers, I'd entertained the notion that the ghost horse was listed by a player who was banned before the sale, and then after the ban any attempts to purchase the mount resulted in an error because there was nobody in which to give the payout. That was just a spitball theory though. But since it's happened a couple of times inside a week now... as a player it'd be a nice piece of information to know how it happened (just in case we can avoid the same happening in the future).

I'm going to kind of give Kaka some benefit of the doubt and say they have an extremely hard core NDA in regards to mechanics, bugs, hidden stats, etc..

To the point when the game first released we would get some info. 

I'm going to assume PA told them to STFU about anything and everything and just keep quiet.

I mean, unless you are new, there is almost no communication between Kaka and us, or barely any to the point you can honestly say there is none. ( and can hardly be accused of exaggeration)

It's very sad, but true.

Edited by Pavo

Posted

wow, courser doubles the sale price.  gg pearl shopz.

Posted

I don't understand why the seller stopped at 28 instead of making it a 30? its only 2 levels

Posted

wow, courser doubles the sale price.  gg pearl shopz.

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.04.17_09h30m51s_001_.jpg

Posted

Greetings Adventurers!

hTuYdms.jpg

-Caramel 

Why in the world would anyone want to sell this horse? Please, I beg someone to provide me with an answer!

Posted

Why in the world would anyone want to sell this horse? Please, I beg someone to provide me with an answer!

Horse breeders sometimes gotten a few T6/T7 courser while breeding for T8 and put them on market after breeding. But I think its more like someone got a better horse and has no need for that one (because we are breeding T7 most time at lvl 30 for better T8 chances).

Posted

Horse breeders sometimes gotten a few T6/T7 courser while breeding for T8 and put them on market after breeding. But I think its more like someone got a better horse and has no need for that one (because we are breeding T7 most time at lvl 30 for better T8 chances).

What Nyrante said. However I would have been more inclined to sell it to the Imperial Trainer for the seals before putting it on the market though.

Posted

I do hope someone actually managed to buy her and that she's in good hands.

And Happy Easter (Weekend!)

Did they up horse prices? My t7 has faster speeds, and all the same skills minus caution but i got it for 60m not some time ago

Posted

Did they up horse prices? My t7 has faster speeds, and all the same skills minus caution but i got it for 60m not some time ago

That horse has the "Courser/Steed" symbol, and I think as of last week, those horses sell for more.

Posted

That horse has the "Courser/Steed" symbol, and I think as of last week, those horses sell for more.

Ah mine has that, though i didnt know thats what it meant. Guess maybe mine will sell for more too. Rip i just needed my great horse... but with double seater.

Rip me for not buying it for an extra 6m before.

Thanks

Posted

Might be a breeder like Ralphy suggested, might be a PvPer doing TET Roulette and utterly desperate for Memory Frags