• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

kzarka or liverto which best for DK?

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Well negating all "hidden" effects. The liverto gives you crit chance but once dk is awaken your main attacks for all of your grinding and majority of pvp dmg are 100% crit rate on "good hits" so crit chance is nearly useless where as the attack speed and flow will feel less clunky and smoother the higher your speed is... let alone you can e buff spam spirit legacy at like .8sec intervals  on keybind 

Posted (edited)

this guy is a horse trainer.

Please dont take this seriously. Even a troll like me knows when something needs to die.

You don't know me you scrub. Don't pretend you know anything about me me either. If I was exclusively a horse trainer that would make me very very rich wouldn't it? Now picture what my gear looks like. Oh and FYI, I play multiple accounts. 2 were created just for running horses. My main account never runs horses. I just hunt down scrubs like you.

Edited by Stabby

Posted

Well negating all "hidden" effects.

That's.. not really an option though, is it.

Noone gives a shit about the crit or even the speed increase of weapons since you're going to hit 5 speed regardless and the crit is so/so anyway. It's all about the hidden stats.

Posted

You don't know me you scrub. Don't pretend you know anything about me me either. If I was exclusively a horse trainer that would make me very very rich wouldn't it? Now picture what my gear looks like. Oh and FYI, I play multiple accounts. 2 were created just for running horses. My main account never runs horses. I just hunt down scrubs like you.

an this is how we know he's full of HORSE shit. 

where's my 6k pearls btw?

1 person likes this

Posted

Well you like to talk a lot of smack and you're in a horse training guild and never leave your home in Heidel... You have anger issues because other people who play the game for pvp, which is what they enjoy in the game, like to have fun and it offends you to the need to post on your blog and run to your safe space, begging other people to kill these players simply because they are disrupting your enjoyment of afk horse training and never setting foot outside of the safe zone to pvp. That being said, horse training is not a good form of profit and even if your gear was "good" (maybe tri boss armor and a couple tets?) you never set foot outside of the safe zone to even practice pvp, so this dk who posted, while even using a liverto, would probably smoke your bum like a polish sausage bud =/.

Posted

Well you like to talk a lot of smack and you're in a horse training guild and never leave your home in Heidel... You have anger issues because other people who play the game for pvp, which is what they enjoy in the game, like to have fun and it offends you to the need to post on your blog and run to your safe space, begging other people to kill these players simply because they are disrupting your enjoyment of afk horse training and never setting foot outside of the safe zone to pvp. That being said, horse training is not a good form of profit and even if your gear was "good" (maybe tri boss armor and a couple tets?) you never set foot outside of the safe zone to even practice pvp, so this dk who posted, while even using a liverto, would probably smoke your bum like a polish sausage bud =/.

It's so funny that you guys think my alt horse accounts are my main. Oh and I rarely run horses anymore. Since the whole timer thing was added I cannot transfer them to my main account any longer. I have a couple T7s to finish up and I'll be all done with horses. Pain_Sandwich is my wizard alt on that account. When I'm doing stuff on my main account I swap computers and play him. Flag up and say hi sometime. 

Posted

It's so funny that you guys think my alt horse accounts are my main. Oh and I rarely run horses anymore. Since the whole timer thing was added I cannot transfer them to my main account any longer. I have a couple T7s to finish up and I'll be all done with horses. Pain_Sandwich is my wizard alt on that account. When I'm doing stuff on my main account I swap computers and play him. Flag up and say hi sometime. 

Uh huh, sure, Pain_Sandwich is definitely the horse training alt, while your main doesn't do training.... :thinking:....

Posted

Flag up and say hi sometime. 

I will if you ever leave Heidel.

Posted (edited)

That's a picture of my horse training alt. What part of that's one my alt accounts don't you understand? :/ I have weight increases and bag increases on 3 alts on each account. I use them for harvesting, crafting, leveling horses and obtaining boss gear. I then pass it on to my main account. I recommend everyone do the same. If you have 2+ computers you can get alt accounts for about $10 bucks. 

dum.jpg

Edited by Stabby

Posted

That's a picture of my horse training alt. What part of that's one my alt accounts don't you understand? :/ I have weight increases and bag increases on 3 alts on each account. I use them for harvesting, crafting, leveling horses and obtaining boss gear. I then pass it on to my main account. I recommend everyone do the same. If you have 2+ computers you can get alt accounts for about $10 bucks. 

dum.jpg

I pay $0 and go outside every day :D

Posted

dum.jpg

you can also gift yourself polar bears too 

I pay $0 and go outside every day :D

im sure he goes outside too while his $30 investment works afk for him 

Posted (edited)

you can also gift yourself polar bears too 

im sure he goes outside too while his $30 investment works afk for him 

if he has reasonable energy levels and is gathering on multiple toons on multiple accounts he really doesn't lol

Edited by Peisinoe

Posted

hi, i am gonna use DK mainly for large scale  pvp. kzarka or liverto which best for DK? Any suggestion is most welcome

If you are camping the market board for a Tri then Kzarka. If you plan to upgrade it yourself, Liverto will upgrade much faster with far less grind requirement. Large scale PvP is pot luck spam and the small bonuses a Kzarka will offer over a Liverto will seem like a fart in the wind when you are zerging. Even group based grind, it won't have that much impact on a fight. If it doesn't really matter to you that Kzarka to Tet will very likely add 6 months to get, it's the long term option.

Posted

if he has reasonable energy levels and is gathering on multiple toons on multiple accounts he really doesn't lol

now you're just making stuff up 

1 person likes this

Posted

Why is your "alt account" called stabby which is the same name as your forum name :thonking:

Wait are you actually bladeboqueefs?! Come outside hediel and I'll say hi :D this is Lactari talking btw you might know me from that guild called Revelanting but idk not that famous.

now you're just making stuff up 

It takes me about 8 hours to gather 300 energy on 13 characters, actually :D Now if he is doing that on multiple "accounts" there really is no time to go outside =/.

Posted

Why is your "alt account" called stabby which is the same name as your forum name :thonking:

Wait are you actually bladeboqueefs?! Come outside hediel and I'll say hi :D this is Lactari talking btw you might know me from that guild called Revelanting but idk not that famous.

It takes me about 8 hours to gather 300 energy on 13 characters, actually :D Now if he is doing that on multiple "accounts" there really is no time to go outside =/.

wtf, he's not gather lul

Posted

Dk have 100% crit rate 

you dont want a liverto at all, not even while you save for a kzarka 

build a krea or a rosar if you cant afford a zarka 

Gonna reiterate this. You don't need a Liver Toe if you are playing DK. 

Posted

Gonna reiterate this. You don't need a Liver Toe if you are playing DK. 

Gotta reiterate this: you don't use Liverto for the crit, you use Liverto for the ap, the accuracy and the hidden stats until you can get your hands on a Kzarka and it's STILL infinitely better than the green weapons. All of them.

Posted

wtf, he's not gather lul

I have weight increases and bag increases on 3 alts on each account. I use them for harvesting

Don't you harvest things when you gather Claydough? :/

Posted

people make threads like these is because they dont have enough silver in game so they need to make up a reason for themselves

Posted

Seleth

Posted

Don't you harvest things when you gather Claydough? :/

since when is harvesting farms gathering? 

One is a 5 minute task 3 times a day, the other is 3 hours daily 

big difference there

Posted

So is the best weapon, Kzaraka or Liverto? and why are we talking about horses? 

**The OP left game 2 months ago btw.

Posted

since when is harvesting farms gathering? 

One is a 5 minute task 3 times a day, the other is 3 hours daily 

big difference there

You are a big stoopie and enjoy mating the horses penis :D I bet you're subbed to bladeboqueefs also =/ #fanboytilldeath #leavestabbyalone #almostlikeacatholic

He uses 13 characters on 3 accounts, so 39 characters, to do a 5 minute task xD you are so so smurt :D What guild you from, unemployed nagas or baka?

Posted

You are a big stoopie and enjoy mating the horses penis :D I bet you're subbed to bladeboqueefs also =/ #fanboytilldeath #leavestabbyalone #almostlikeacatholic

He uses 13 characters on 3 accounts, so 39 characters, to do a 5 minute task xD you are so so smurt :D What guild you from, unemployed nagas or baka?

i still dont think you know what farming is 

you know, the life skill farming? Where you dont do it on every character