• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best class to win against DK ?

15 posts in this topic

Posted

So , what classe is best against DK ?  An other better geared DK ?

Posted

If it's a 1v1 any class will rek DK. Musa/Maehwa/Ninja/Warrior/Zerk all eat DK alive in a 1v1 fight. DK's only good in group PvP much like WZ.

Posted

Maybe should i wait for the Striker ? xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe you should stop being bad and start training.

6 people like this

Posted

Berserker or warrior would probably be best? I'm not entirely familiar with the classes 1v1 potential but I know that the Dark Knight isn't trash in 1v1 since their kit is very good for kiting. I'd say any class can kill DK but it's heavily dependent on how the class is going to catch her. Once she's caught it's easy but like I said, the kiting is very good on the class. 

Posted

Dk struggles in confined arena for lack of a grapple and super armor on its attacks.. but in open field it can freely move at near musa pace and just strike from range and moving in or through for the kill when it needs to it does have a great combo of f through target as a gap closer with high damage ... turn back into spirit hunt for back attack and stiffin and apply all your dmg as back attack asap while pushing yourself away if you can't one combo to keep your space again

Posted

Watch some KR Dark Knight 1v1 video on YouTube and you will see how they are against other classes. As to who said that Dark Knight died as soon as they're caught but doesnt that apply to all classes? With enough ap and acc, one cc = dead. But, at the end it all come down to how well each player perform.

Posted (edited)

Obviously desync plays a far greater role than player skill. This game's PVP for 1v1 is easy all u need to do is push buttons don't have to use ur brain, player skill all comes down to how fast can u react which isn't quite as important as compared to who gets the better end of the desync.

Musa is particularly good against DK in a 1v1 cuz DK can't hit Musa at all while the Musa is dashing because of desync. DK's weakness is she has tons of frontal guard moves that leave her vulnerable if her opponent gets behind her, Musa is the perfect class to abuse that.

Edited by FapperJack

Posted

Yep, bdo pvp revolves around desync. Not sure why anyone cares about pvp. There is a reason there is no loss in pvp, devs know it's random 

Posted

Why do you care what class win against Dk, i tought you wanted to leave this "shitty game", you always complain about the game on the french forum but still seek for advice on the english forum. something is wrong with you or you just a bad troll

Posted

wait for striker, his hadouken will put DK in the dumpster.

Posted

if all struggle with desync then the game is balanced?

Posted

Maybe you should stop being bad and start training.

Right... there is only so much yo can do without animation canceling. And with 240 AP i cant seem to one combo anyone equally geared

Posted (edited)

Right... there is only so much yo can do without animation canceling. And with 240 AP i cant seem to one combo anyone equally geared

Seems like you went full AP monkey. get accuracy and ppl start melting

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted

I'm not sure what's "best" aside from what's just good in general.  As in, i'm pretty sure Warriors and Zerks do pretty well vs DK.

I play Tamer and I've had pretty mixed results, but I don't know everything about how DK's fight.  I've had them run away from me and never come back.  I've had them teleport all over the place avoiding me while nicking my HP down with the edge of their AoE's, I've melted a few down in RBF.

Not enough experience against them, or even playing as one (haven't bothered awakening it yet).

They do seem fairly high mobility and decent AoE though.  Kinda supportish, can help the backline while being backline itself.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0