• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Soldier's Grave Mob Density

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Why was this increased? I ask because now instead of 2-3 mobs being invulnerable as they SLOWLY WADDLE to their spawn point you now have 5-10 mobs invulnerable/resetting their hp cause they waddled too far from their spawn point....and by too far I mean like 5 steps away from it. 

What I am trying to get at here is fix this shit. Increase their leash reset or just keep them underground til you get near their location. It's beyond silly that I go into a group of mobs and can only kill 2 of em while the other 6 slowly walk to their spawn point. 

Posted

I like how many more there are there now as it's my main spot. That being said, yeah, those damn riflemen are like the ghosts from Mario Brother's. They're only vulnerable when you turn your back to them :P . I hate those buggers.

I agree wholeheartedly though, the leashes could use a touch up. 

Posted

I like how many more there are there now as it's my main spot. That being said, yeah, those damn riflemen are like the ghosts from Mario Brother's. They're only vulnerable when you turn your back to them :P . I hate those buggers.

I agree wholeheartedly though, the leashes could use a touch up. 

Yeah it's one of my main spots since Susans is always packed and I need the Yuria weapons for enchant fodder. The axeman also reset too and it's annoying. Spot would be perfect if they just fix this issue 

Posted

The whole idea of a "good spot" is one that you don't just talk about.

tsk tsk...

Posted

Why was this increased? I ask because now instead of 2-3 mobs being invulnerable as they SLOWLY WADDLE to their spawn point you now have 5-10 mobs invulnerable/resetting their hp cause they waddled too far from their spawn point....and by too far I mean like 5 steps away from it. 

What I am trying to get at here is fix this shit. Increase their leash reset or just keep them underground til you get near their location. It's beyond silly that I go into a group of mobs and can only kill 2 of em while the other 6 slowly walk to their spawn point. 

As the true evil duck, you must teach them how to waddle quicker. 

Posted

I could see it being amazing for tamers since they can pull more mobs

witch/wiz too but they can go to better spots with worse gear so probably not as worth it

Posted

These devs sure do a lot to break the stereotype that Asians be good at Tech/ Coding/ Computer stuff.

It's 2017, game has been out 3 or so years in Korea and these guys can't come up with a Threat Mechanic.

The mobs becoming invulnerable, while I understand what they are trying to accomplish with this, they just fail and seems like they don't care or cannot come up with anything better.

Shit, let's be honest here for some of the "older" people here, -----ing GW1 Had a better Threat Mechanic!

Posted

As the true evil duck, you must teach them how to waddle quicker. 

Haha yeah that's true evil duck must teach them how to waddle 

Posted

The great grinding spots are the one that you don't speak of. You re-direct people to Sausans, and Cox Pirates to screw with them. Convince them that it's Meta. Then monopolizes the good spot. B|

Posted

Rhutums are shit :)

Posted

I like it when i just have to stay / stand in one spot and all mobs are coming to me nonstop xD

Posted

These devs sure do a lot to break the stereotype that Asians be good at Tech/ Coding/ Computer stuff.

It's 2017, game has been out 3 or so years in Korea and these guys can't come up with a Threat Mechanic.

The mobs becoming invulnerable, while I understand what they are trying to accomplish with this, they just fail and seems like they don't care or cannot come up with anything better.

Shit, let's be honest here for some of the "older" people here, -----ing GW1 Had a better Threat Mechanic!

You just gave me flashbacks to early GW1 PVE.   Wa/Mo Gryphon farming & eventually 55 Monk, the build that broke the game so hard that Anet had to introduce new monsters specifically just to counter them.    Good times!

Posted (edited)

I tried soldiers grave but that underground teleporting is annoying. So unless you have goods stats you get rekt pretty fast >.>

Edited by Dalenos

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0