• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Awakened Black Spirit Crystals and Kakao servers LOL

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I've died about 4 days ago, due to d-sync, lost both of my awakened black spirit crystals on death, couple hours ago I've finally replaced the second gem.

Went to farm cadry elites...Game became unresponsive for about 1 minute, I've kept spamming my potions, holding block, and rotating healing spells, after about a minute, when I've regained connection to the server, I see this.

2017-04-16_102648740.JPG

2017-04-16_103394397.JPG

Posted

Been there done that.  The servers are trash. 

I don't even wait now, The moment I can't refill my HP with pots I alt ctrl del and shut down BDO from task manager.

4 people like this

Posted

I don't even wait now, The moment I can't refill my HP with pots I alt ctrl del and shut down BDO from task manager.

I'll do this from now on.

Posted (edited)

I just escape-escape when this happens. Ironically I lost a BSP at cadrys 15minutes ago, but from my own incompetence 

I hope they put one in the attendance reward again or give us lauren boxes

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

it's been so much worse than usual for me the last couple days

2+ minute lag spikes almost back-to-back

Posted

Ya this game is a joke simply  due to the servers.

Posted

I've found that if the game gets -----y and pots dont work, hit V, escape, then hit the emergency escape and ctr alt delete your game.  When you get back in you should be at the node or whatever safe spot it escapes to, DOES NOT WORK AT SULFER MINES because the spot it spits you out at has mobs.

Posted

I just escape-escape when this happens. Ironically I lost a BSP at cadrys 15minutes ago, but from my own incompetence 

I hope they put one in the attendance reward again or give us lauren boxes

Just combine both of these, should get you by. 

Posted

Plot twist: Servers are intentionally shit so kashkow can milk the elions tears off you from dying. Soon the crystal removal tool starts getting bought more because the players don't trust the servers.

Posted

It's pathetic that we have to abuse emergency escape and force close the game to protect ourselves against the toughest mobs in the game: Server Structure. 

Posted

I quit BDO and started playing MapleStory because of this. Lost too many crystals fighting World Bosses because of the massive lag spikes.

Posted

I quit BDO and started playing MapleStory because of this. Lost too many crystals fighting World Bosses because of the massive lag spikes.

We all know the pain of lags while fighting world bosses, but today it went for me on a higher-lvl of retardness: my screen just froze more than "standard lag" while fighting Karanda and it looks like just a massive black hole swallowed me inside, right under the boss. Then I started to fall with the all animations right and potions mechanism working, just under the surface layers. I reached the bottom layer of map, seen few other poor players, ressurected and was still under the mountain, had to use escape :\ Tho im not sure if its more lag or graphic issue, the sights made me lol, did I find a hidden passage to Narnia?

2017-04-17_13648874.JPG

2017-04-17_13664742.JPG

2017-04-17_13676303.JPG

2017-04-17_13682799.JPG

Posted

They need to fix that,i can't even grind anymore,too dangerous.

Posted

I just fight with cheap crystals now

Posted

grind with expensive crystals, risk losing expensive crystals

Posted

grind with expensive crystals, risk losing expensive crystals

Yeah.. but it still 100% ain't our fault when the servers shit out on us.  That's exactly how I lost mine too. 

Maybe the Devs really are doing this on purpose to milk on tears and making us lose our crystals in the process.  

Posted (edited)

2017-04-17_199433602.thumb.JPG.f0a926bf92017-04-17_199236977.thumb.JPG.b734fdb0a

Lost black spirit crystal and awakened black spirit crystal, due to server lag. That's 4 awakened black spirit gems, and 1 black spirit gem this week...  and if you count by pre order prices (50-80m for awkaned black spirit crystal), thats about 200m worth of silver loss in gems due to server lag.  I'm not counting or posting regular gems lol...

The game is laggy, it's unplayable... how long can this continue.

I mean they are unwilling to fix their servers, but why cant they add an option in game to purchase lost gems from black spirit, for the marketplace value.  Not to purchase random gems, but to purchase the gems you've lost, or prevent gem loss altogether until their servers are in check.

Edited by Priscilla

Posted

The game is laggy, it's unplayable... how long can this continue.

It's obviously not gonna change anytime soon. Long as there is still people saying "lolz it's your ISP bro" Kakao pretty much thinks everything is golden. Hence why nothing has been done for months. 

Posted

It's obviously not gonna change anytime soon. Long as there is still people saying "lolz it's your ISP bro" Kakao pretty much thinks everything is golden. Hence why nothing has been done for months. 

They know, it just cannot be fixed without rewriting the netcode. Perhaps PA will have that art studio they partnered with to do that? 9_9

Posted

They know, it just cannot be fixed without rewriting the netcode. Perhaps PA will have that art studio they partnered with to do that? 9_9

They know and yet they refuse to do anything to remedy the situation. They could disable crystal breakage until this is all sorted out for example so people can stop losing their crystals through no fault of their own. (Inb4 but the crystal market!1!!111!!) Instead they ignore all threads about the topic and don't say anything on the subject.