• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Thanks Olivia Server its been Fun! Soloed the last 45% today alone

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So ive just hit 58.99 on the olivia server an had great fun leveling, my olivia access was about too run out tomorrow in the morning so started today at 58.55% an well just hit 59 so 45% in one day took some doing it was all solo at fogans, roughly 3.2 % per hour doing the inner/ outter cave rotation,

Standard buffs, 2 x10% Head Crystals, Milk Tea, Elixirs, Combat Book, Olivia Server,

Wizard ended with 957 Spec Points so more than enough for the skills needed

just a heads up if any one needs there last 50% on olivia it is a long slog but its possible! good luck all

2017-04-17_179164128.JPG

Edited by ransom2004

Posted

Congrats. 

Posted

welcome to manhood, pump that AP to 200 now

Posted

Okay, I don't want to be the party pooper, but it's Sunday. Weekend exp. There is 100% on every channel. You don't get shit more on Olvia than on any other channel. Ooopsies.

Posted

Okay, I don't want to be the party pooper, but it's Sunday. Weekend exp. There is 100% on every channel. You don't get shit more on Olvia than on any other channel. Ooopsies.

He gets peace of mind, I assume that is enough ~~ 

Posted

ive played this game for 6 months . yesterday i found out that the city / channels are called olvia and not olivia.

3 people like this

Posted

ive played this game for 6 months . yesterday i found out that the city / channels are called olvia and not olivia.

i noticed that 1 week ago. Playing since headstart rofl

Posted

What was the point of this thread? Except someone enlighten me about olvia channel.

Posted

with all the olives around it is going to remain olivia in our hearts. 

1 person likes this

Posted

What was the point of this thread? Except someone enlighten me about olvia channel.

I don't think I get it either O.o

There's hundreds of people people solo'ing to level 58.99 on a daily basis.

Doing it on Olvia channels specifically should be even easier, since 200% EXP bonus as well as no level 60-61+ decked out TET players pushing you out of grind spots.

But maybe the purpose is showing that he did level 1 to level 58.99 in less than 30 days? That's pretty well done I think(considering it took me many many months). Shows dedication and no slacking.

Posted

I did the thread because I had grinded for 17straight hours on Sunday an finally achived my game goal an was happy  

it took me all Sunday to finish the last 45% exp but it's possible to do I'll never do those kinda grind hours again tho

Posted

When I hit 59 on my ninja I had almost 400 more SP. I guess the OP grouped a lot?