• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cannot sell for true minimum price -- cannot play game

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys,

Essentially I can't do anything until my items on the market sell. Problem is they won't be sold anytime soon because the price range has increased and there are 20+ of the same item sitting in the market selling for 5 million less than I'm selling at the current allowable minimum price.

Anyone experiencing the same problem? I'd love to spend my weekend playing BDO instead of just waiting around and doing nothing...

Posted

I don't think I quite understand.  Can't you cancel the order and relist at a lower price?

Posted

No, you can't. At least when I tried last Summer, it wouldn't let me relist at a lower price even though the price kept going down, down...

Posted

Don't get me wrong, but.... why do such a thing? I don't see any good reasons you would essentially sell everything you need to play...

Posted

Think the OP is referring to when people list items like TRI Liverto's on market place at minimum during a blackstone event when those prices are low. Once the blackstones increase in price the minimum sale price raises and you have to sit waiting for all those items to sell first which can take ages. I also don't get why you can't do anything till your stuff has sold...you rerolling DK or something and need money?

2 people like this

Posted

How on earth is this stopping you from playing the game?

1 person likes this

Posted

How on earth is this stopping you from playing the game?

My guess. He&she re-rolled and is now trying to sell the old TRI Liverto and maybe some other junk. Since that's really hard to get rid of, he or she can't come with with ways to make cash to gear the DK.

Topic: You don't need a geared character to make money in BDO.

Also, don't bother with Liverto, even if people tell you it's an upgrade. Best route is green(like Ultimate Rosar&Yuria) until you get Kzarka. It's usually easier to sell green weapons than Liverto. Also not as big of a deal if you cant sell TRI green, since you didn't spend a fortune to upgrade it.

If you want at least a chance to sell a TRI Liverto you need to no-life camp the market until black stones prices drop and than post it. It's the price of black stones that decides min&max price on upgraded weapons.

1 person likes this

Posted

try to TET it if succeed ez TET sell, if it fails ez DUO sell . is win win

Posted

lol

Untitled.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone experiencing the same problem? 

this happens a lot, you just need to check in daily to see if you can finally sneak in there.

fortunately I never re-rolled so it never stopped me from playing, but yeah it can take several days if not longer in some cases. sometimes a day is enough.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey guys,

Essentially I can't do anything until my items on the market sell. Problem is they won't be sold anytime soon because the price range has increased and there are 20+ of the same item sitting in the market selling for 5 million less than I'm selling at the current allowable minimum price.

Anyone experiencing the same problem? I'd love to spend my weekend playing BDO instead of just waiting around and doing nothing...

Why can't you do anything until your items on the market sell? I ask because I have had some items take a long time to sell, but that has never interfered with my ability to play the game.

Posted (edited)

Yea i rerolled guys -- couldnt suffer the agony of playing Ranger any longer :P still waiting... i guess i'll go for TET O.o

Edited by Luv

Posted

Yea i rerolled guys -- couldnt suffer the agony of playing Ranger any longer :P still waiting... i guess i'll go for TET O.o

I retired my ranger 6 months ago. 60 levels of gimp. Try the wizard. You'll be in awe. Zerker is a ton of fun too. Hold the "F" button down until you can spin. Do that to 56. GG

Posted

I retired my ranger 6 months ago. 60 levels of gimp. Try the wizard. You'll be in awe. Zerker is a ton of fun too. Hold the "F" button down until you can spin. Do that to 56. GG

yea im trying to roll wizard1!!!!! 

Posted

in the meantime, people still advise to buy livertos in those numerous "liverto vs kzarka" threads.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0