• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

*Updated* Musa accuracy bugged

278 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Back when our awakening got released, most musas, and myself were a bit dissapointed in our "damage" inconsistency, it was missing way too much, while our blade skills never missed AS much, so we started to feel the urge to get acc accesories for awakening tha twas missing more with % acc bonuses on skills vs blade skills with 0% acc bonus missing less, where's the logic in that? Ok, we got full acc builds and got around it a little bit, but why other classes never miss that much with 0 acc huh?. Now accuracy "builds" like double RCE, tree belt, kutum and the likes, are SUPPOSED to be counter to eva builds, right? it's the logic, right?, so someone using rosar/krea offhands, with a few dp accesories, Our accuracy builds should counter that, that would be the logic. I mean, full ap koreans don't miss like we do. Now if we have that much acc and someone is using a krea/rosar/(in this case Rhik) it should counter those eva builds right? I mean we SHOULD NOT need our acc builds for NORMAL enemy builds, right? We are both lv 60, well guess what happens when we have that much acc, and an enemy is using Rhik talisman TRI+Tri Sicil and TET muskan:

Now, i stopped recording after she switched to kutum, but i still was hitting top 2 hits, and most often 2 hits, STILL AGAIN, with an accuracy build, so. This pretty much shows what i always believed, that our accuracy was bugged all along, OR something is definetly wrong with us.

This is not a QQ thread, i'm just sharing this away with you and try to see this from our point of view, even the sorc thought it was weird af.

*Update* After being asked to test with % bonus accuracy skills, i decided to try with some others such as Fiery crevice x2 hits, 10% bonus (hitting most of the time only 1 hit and 0, VERY RARELY both), Projection 25%, and Foul play 6% missing all hits.

https://youtu.be/U7ViQXvQUP4

From PanPan's perspective: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68LeGTWeCFs

And her gear: http://imgur.com/fgmtCEt

Edited by SinisterSaints
11 people like this

Posted

This is exactly what happens to me across multiple skills and that's why I keep saying on multiple occasions that I deal no damage. Maybe there's a chance that I'm not insane.

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo could anyone look into this please?

Posted

The fact that ur missing that much with 2 tri red corals and a kutum shows how broken(in the bad way) this class is. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm not surprised because this happens to me everyday. Level 60 running bheg+kzarka+kutum+RCEx2+BMC Viper.. Used to run x2 precision gems as well but I swapped them with RBF Power and I can't tell the difference.

@CM_Aethon, @CM_Serenity, @CM_Tytyes, @CM_Kabz, @CM_Yukimura

Please someone look into this. And while you're on it check why do we still need to spend stamina to dash AND block (no other class spends stamina blocking), we're not only the class with the lowest damage/accuracy modifiers/scaling but also we're not the most mobile class anymore.

Edited by Zubi
1 person likes this

Posted

I haven't hit 61 yet but most musas who dont have an issue with accuracy in kr that ive seen are usually 61. You think maybe something changes then?

Also are there sny difference of hits w/ or w/o cd?

Posted

I'm not surprised because this happens to me everyday. Level 60 running bheg+kzarka+kutum+RCEx2+BMC Viper.. Used to run x2 precision gems as well but I swapped them with RBF Power and I can't tell the difference.

@CM_Aethon, @CM_Serenity, @CM_Tytyes, @CM_Kabz, @CM_Yukimura

Please someone look into this. And while you're on it check why do we still need to spend stamina to dash AND block (no other class spends stamina blocking), we're not only the class with the lowest damage/accuracy modifiers/scaling but also we're not the most mobile class anymore.

The block stamina is because Counter assa uses stamina, and that's the block proc'd, that's why i keep swapping into blade and use normal block, since i adapted to this tactic, my stamina consumption got better.

I haven't hit 61 yet but most musas who dont have an issue with accuracy in kr that ive seen are usually 61. You think maybe something changes then?

Crosscut without cd x5 hits, without x4 hits.

Posted

Currently playing on my friends account, 61 musa, similar gear to mine (same accuracy gear though) but a bit more ap. His toon misses significantly more than mine. (Personally think toons made after the "random stat balance" have generally better hidden stats. Only explanation I can come up with.)

Posted

Im gonna use my cliff skill add on guide and test out the accuracy add ons tom. Maybe those will help.

Posted

im thinking of going full ap accessories and just get a tet accuracy offhand tbh

Posted

im thinking of going full ap accessories and just get a tet accuracy offhand tbh

This is what bothers me, we have to keep doing these workarounds, if they just fixed their -----ing game.

1 person likes this

Posted

@GM_Dew @CM_Aethon hey please just confirm that musa is indeed not bugged.. i mean  our dp  was bugged for time  before and it was  adressed and fixed and the accuracy could be bugged aswell... 

Posted

Neat

Posted

Do another video in duel outside the arena please with another spell more static.

Arena is full of desync and the hitbox may be bugged due to the crosscut movement.

Posted

Im gonna use my cliff skill add on guide and test out the accuracy add ons tom. Maybe those will help.

i used the 5% accuracy on counter ass. And I could not see any significant increase on hits. 12s buff with tri rce, kutum, 2x precsion, bhegs, and alch stone

Posted (edited)

I will try to do another test with fiery crevice x2 hits 10% acc bonus, and projection 25% acc bonus, see what's going on.

Edited by SinisterSaints
1 person likes this

Posted

The block stamina is because Counter assa uses stamina, and that's the block proc'd, that's why i keep swapping into blade and use normal block, since i adapted to this tactic, my stamina consumption got better.

Crosscut without cd x5 hits, without x4 hits.

Counter assasination would be walking backwards or hitting Q mid-attacks but if you check twister/crust crusher they spend a lot of stamina. Right now I'm fighting Cardry Elites and one hit from them on my crust crusher takes away 10% of my stamina. Now imagine a nuke from a wizard, not let's go open world where "Musa shines" and get hit by 2-3 witches, archers, DKs or sorceress you're dead in 3 seconds because our block sucks.

Posted (edited)

Counter assasination would be walking backwards or hitting Q mid-attacks but if you check twister/crust crusher they spend a lot of stamina. Right now I'm fighting Cardry Elites and one hit from them on my crust crusher takes away 10% of my stamina. Now imagine a nuke from a wizard, not let's go open world where "Musa shines" and get hit by 2-3 witches, archers, DKs or sorceress you're dead in 3 seconds because our block sucks.

i know twister spends  alot of stamina, crust crusher didn't notice, but my point is, our block spends stamina because walking backwards procs Q, i prefer to hold Q in blade to block. But i get your point, we're too stamina dependant and i've been killed sometimes because it goes to 0, other classes (DK..) can dash endlessly without stamina.

Update: Here's the extended clip with Fiery crevice and projection, judge yourself. I will attach it to OP

https://youtu.be/U7ViQXvQUP4

Edited by SinisterSaints

Posted

it's not bugged wtf.. just stack alot of it and use black horn bow. Even tho they should up our accuracy scaling's because it's totally unfair compared to other classes

2 people like this

Posted

it's not bugged wtf.. just stack alot of it and use black horn bow. Even tho they should up our accuracy scaling's because it's totally unfair compared to other classes

If you think accuracy "scaling" is the problem, you didn't see the tries with Fiery crevice 10% and Projection 25% missing as much as crosscut 0%. Please if you won't take the time to watch the videos, step aside and don't troll.

Posted

If you think accuracy "scaling" is the problem, you didn't see the tries with Fiery crevice 10% and Projection 25% missing as much as crosscut 0%. Please if you won't take the time to watch the videos, step aside and don't troll.

hey i just wanted to help ya.. i had this same problem 3 months ago, swapped to black horn and no problems since. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Just giving a cheap math here.
Rik talisman gives +30 evasion ( 27 dp is all evasion plus + 3 from item effect ) and sicil tri gives +9 evasion and that tet muskan gives a +2 evasion ( the diff from tri and tet is +2 evasion ) so what u got there bud? 2x rce = 12 acc and + 3 from belt ( u dont even have a zarka which give a rough +5 accuracy ) So u got +15 accuracy vs 41 evasion ( not counting the total evasion but the extra that comes with tets and accessorys ) 
Assuming your hit rate is 100% in normal conditions ( and i do know its nowhere near 100% and thats the real problem of this class ) your +15 accuracy are enough to cover  20 evasion so the other 21 lower your accuracy by 15,75 which means an hit rate 84.25% and this is the best scenario of your hit rate... we all know that the hit rate even without your friend using evasion items is never near to 100% hit rate so i would say its not a bug u just need get a zarka at least and black horn bow to have a close to 90% hit rate ( yeah because the 100% its a dream dude :)  ) 

Posted (edited)

Rik talisman gives +30 evasion ( 27 dp is all evasion plus + 3 from item effect ) and sicil tri gives +9 evasion and that tet muskan gives a +2 evasion ( the diff from tri and tet is +2 evasion ) so what u got there bud? 2x rce = 12 acc and + 3 from belt ( u dont even have a zarka which give a rough +5 accuracy ) So u got +15 accuracy vs 41 evasion ( not counting the total evasion but the extra that comes with tets and accessorys ) 
Assuming your hit rate is 100% in normal conditions ( and i do know its nowhere near 100% and thats the real problem of this class ) your +15 accuracy are enough to cover  20 evasion so the other 21 lower your accuracy by 15,75 which means an hit rate 84.25% and this is the best scenario of your hit rate... we all know that the hit rate even without your friend using evasion items is never near to 100% hit rate so i would say its not a bug u just need get a zarka at least and black horn bow to have a close to 90% hit rate ( yeah because the 100% its a dream dude :)  ) 

You froget beggs? you forget kuttum? you forget my gems? Mate, plz, i have 20 visible accuracy, and bhegs alone are supposed to counter muskan. so my acc should be enough to counter that offhand. And if you think 5% hitrate from kz is gonna make all 0-1 hits do their full 4-5 hits, i have bad news for you.

And we know 100% is a dream, we all miss, i miss from time to time to normal targets, yes it's rng after all, but this amount of 0 hits? pls, stop.

Edited by SinisterSaints

Posted (edited)

hey i just wanted to help ya.. i had this same problem 3 months ago, swapped to black horn and no problems since. 

Even if this is not a bug...basicaly we're forced to use Black Horn Warrior Bow in order to achieve the same hit rate that other classes have while using either an AP or an evasion offhand?

Still needs to be looked at. 

Edited by Rip
5 people like this

Posted

You froget beggs? you forget kuttum? you forget my gems? Mate, plz, i have 20 visible accuracy, and bhegs alone are supposed to counter muskan. so my acc should be enough to counter that offhand. And if you think 5% hitrate from kz is gonna make all 0-1 hits do their full 4-5 hits, i have bad news for you.

kutum doesnt really give accuracy. beghs ? they arent enought enough to counter the evasion stacked by muskan and tree spirit you should get some info here dude... now if we want to go deep in this thing u need to bring us way more data.. im seeing the dude is using some evasion buff for example. and the scenario i said is the best scenario to be honest even if he doesnt use the evasion  off and sicil your hit rate wouldnt go over 75- 80% but yeah using the evasion you get lower then 50% and thats not even a full evasion build.  about your +20 visible accuracy i dont know what u talking about 

Posted (edited)

Musas, what build will do the most damage on an evasion stacked character? I have a theory that past a certain point accuracy wont help us and that certain point is an accuracy offhand.  i do hope im wrong, but if im right then all this sht getting accuracy accessories have been a waste since i will be able  to do  more damage with only an acc offhand and rest full ap than full accuracy. 

1.http://bdoplanner.com/s/Wnf8AeiI 

isdas
Edited by HOMRAH

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0