• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

*Updated* Musa accuracy bugged

278 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

so i had a 'chat' with a NA musa, said musa is s tier, elixirs work in pvp, bhegs tet give more acc than bhegs at tri then proceeded to ban me from his stream when i told him those were tested in 2017 and were proven wrong and said those tests arent correct. LOL the ignorance in NA amazes me....

Edited by Valient
1 person likes this

Posted

anyone tried PVP with a tri black horn warrior bow, 2x tri red coral earrings and precision gems with tri bhegs? if so you notice much difference between that and a full AP build?

Posted

anyone tried PVP with a tri black horn warrior bow, 2x tri red coral earrings and precision gems with tri bhegs? if so you notice much difference between that and a full AP build?

You remember the whole, Nouver to 200 then Kutum? Same logic applies. Get around 170 + ap w/o offhand and its better.

Posted (edited)

I guess for musa pvp its black horn bow only then lol..

Hmm I played my first siege last saturday with an evasion offhand, score was 40-23 as a scout which I guess is fairly high. I also used Black horn it was situational, I wouldn't get in the zerg with 266 DP but 291 and evasion is fine. Had 190 AP with Black and 187 with white. I highly suggest you guys try this out, no precision gems, no tree spirit belt, only x2 RCE, bheg and kzarka. (lv 60).

I had to swap to acc off-hand specially against pessle wannabes aka cannoneer ninjas with evasion builds they're very hard to kill with evasion offhand.

PS: We should move to new forums guys

Edited by Zubi

Posted

so i had a 'chat' with a NA musa, said musa is s tier, elixirs work in pvp, bhegs tet give more acc than bhegs at tri then proceeded to ban me from his stream when i told him those were tested in 2017 and were proven wrong and said those tests arent correct. LOL the ignorance in NA amazes me....

So one person made you think the whole NA region is ignorant? Sounds logical.

Posted (edited)

So one person made you think the whole NA region is ignorant? Sounds logical.

wasnt him alone, this was agreed on by several others with him, and i've been on musa discord where i was told by all the NA players to go full ap, rce is a luxury.

Edited by Valient

Posted

wasnt him alone, this was agreed on by several others with him, and i've been on musa discord where i was told by all the NA players to go full ap, rce is a luxury.

NA musa myself. I can guarantee that most of us go, RCE. Its the "elites" with a shit ton of gear that go for the full ap build and they have a louder voice in the community, hence your reaction. Most every Musa I've spoken to has gone either 1 RCE or 2.

Posted

Another NA musa I also rock Tri RCE but I switch my gear around as I need (situational).

Obaah Musa NA

Posted

NA musa myself. I can guarantee that most of us go, RCE. Its the "elites" with a shit ton of gear that go for the full ap build and they have a louder voice in the community, hence your reaction. Most every Musa I've spoken to has gone either 1 RCE or 2.

Tbh I also see NA musa streamers like Ryu or ChoNation leader go full AP, there are at least 2 more streamers that do this. I know they're not the entire community but you know what I mean, also if you read twitch chat/forums/reddit there are so many people saying evasion and accuracy are memes it's just... ridiculous, besides all of their fanboys who follow.

Meanwhile on EU if you enter RBF with no accuracy it's like a lv 15 trying to kill Catfish with 240 AP and 300 DP. And most people in sieges/nodes go evasion/DP.

Posted

as zubi said, it may not be everyone, but you have to remember a lot of ppl watch those elite musas and follow their gearing.

Posted

also you basically inherit high base evasion just by wearing boss gears + muskan shoes to begin with,,

add rosar + 2 evasion gem and you can counter those 2x RCE and tri kzarka

Posted

as zubi said, it may not be everyone, but you have to remember a lot of ppl watch those elite musas and follow their gearing.

im not blaming you guys.  Just asking you to revise your opinion. Most half decent pvp musas always have as much accuracy as possible.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Update: i got a bit of raw footage with tet Kz now+tri acc offhand, judge yourself, she's the same level, she's not even using Centaur, k.....

Edited by SinisterSaints

Posted

Update: i got a bit of raw footage with tet Kz now+tri acc offhand, judge yourself, she's the same level, she's not even using Centaur, k.....

thats just fcked up, and now we have the answer to can we run full ap accessories with acc bow............. yes you can run full ap accessories with acc bow ON MAEHWA.

Posted

Your dmg is still higher than your first tests. She's also wearing centaur and even evasion buff. It's just not possible to counter a full evasion build with our current gems, maybe with +5 acc gems things will even out but our acc modifiers/hits are still the lowest in the game :| So yea I'd say we could use an improvement there but doesn't seem bugged.

Posted

Your dmg is still higher than your first tests. She's also wearing centaur and even evasion buff. It's just not possible to counter a full evasion build with our current gems, maybe with +5 acc gems things will even out but our acc modifiers/hits are still the lowest in the game :| So yea I'd say we could use an improvement there but doesn't seem bugged.

panpan isnt using centaur; just tri sicil a few tet pieces and a tri ult rhik i guess? so with centaur the hit rate will go down even further...............

Posted

panpan isnt using centaur; just tri sicil a few tet pieces and a tri ult rhik i guess? so with centaur the hit rate will go down even further...............

TET enhancement increases acc as well.

Posted

TET enhancement increases acc as well.

It's just Tet muskan, no centaur, not enough eva for this hitrate..

Posted (edited)

you have to try using accuracy belt and neck like neck of good deeds and tree spirit belt

ogre ring doesn't gives accuracy so wearing it against pure evasion character is a dps loss

hell you probably do more damage by wearing 3 set Taritas + bheg and neck of good deeds than using 3 boss gears + ogre ring

what  i wanted to know if panpan can actually hit another fully stack evasion character with tri sicil and tet boss gears...

if she can then its a bug on our end, but if she can't then its not a bug..

but i don't think this is a bug.

Edited by lavexis

Posted

you have to try using accuracy belt and neck like neck of good deeds and tree spirit belt

ogre ring doesn't gives accuracy so wearing it against pure evasion character is a dps loss

hell you probably do more damage by wearing 3 set Taritas + bheg and neck of good deeds than using 3 boss gears + ogre ring

what  i wanted to know if panpan can actually hit another fully stack evasion character with tri sicil and tet boss gears...

if she can then its a bug on our end, but if she can't then its not a bug..

but i don't think this is a bug.

thing is, if we have to go acc earring belt and neck with acc offhand to reliably hit eva, that is just plain stupid considering some classes can go full ap everything and still hit like crazy.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

thing is, if we have to go acc earring belt and neck with acc offhand to reliably hit eva, that is just plain stupid considering some classes can go full ap everything and still hit like crazy.

i know what you mean

but its not stupid if you do more damage, dealing any sort of damage is better than missing your hits..

heck at this point, ring of good deeds should be one of our options anyway.

there is nothing wrong with killing a full 300+ dp evasion char with 180 ap char with ring of good deeds, i don't see anything wrong with that.

Edited by lavexis

Posted

i know what you mean

but its not stupid if you do more damage, dealing any sort of damage is better than missing your hits..

heck at this point, ring of good deeds should be one of our options anyway.

there is nothing wrong with killing a full 300+ dp evasion char with 180 ap char with ring of good deeds, i don't see anything wrong with that.

ofc if we're able to one combo anyone above 300 with 180 and enough acc all is well and dandy however we can barely one combo ppl around 270 full ap build.

Posted

ofc if we're able to one combo anyone above 300 with 180 and enough acc all is well and dandy however we can barely one combo ppl around 270 full ap build.

yea the reason why you can't is because you missed some of your hits.

Posted

yea the reason why you can't is because you missed some of your hits.

so musa has no choice but to go full acc while other classes can build on eva or ap and still get to do tons of dmg?

Posted (edited)

so musa has no choice but to go full acc while other classes can build on eva or ap and still get to do tons of dmg?

Not to mention we are gimped on combo potential too compared to other classes. And add on the high stamina costs and our extended combat potential is shit too.

Edited by Kayray

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0