• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

*Updated* Musa accuracy bugged

278 posts in this topic

Posted

Even if this is not a bug...basicaly we're forced to use Black Horn Warrior Bow in order to achieve the same hit rate that other classes have while using either an AP or an evasion offhand?

Still needs to be looked at. 

that we have a bad accuracy we all know that.. we arent wizs or witchs with  + 20/30 % accuracy on almost any skill. The dude with the evasion off hand have a nice hit rate cuz we arent using evasion too otherwise the duels would last forever. the point is if u wanna kill evasion stackers ( you noticed them easly once u see your first blow do almost nothing to them) then switch to accuracy off.. if u want to kill ap monkeys go with ap too and the first cc win or evasion off if u want to tanky some more but i dont really like this style. 

Musas, what build will do the most damage on an evasion stacked character?

1.http://bdoplanner.com/s/Wnf8AeiI 

OFC the second link 

Posted

Just giving a cheap math here.
Rik talisman gives +30 evasion ( 27 dp is all evasion plus + 3 from item effect ) and sicil tri gives +9 evasion and that tet muskan gives a +2 evasion ( the diff from tri and tet is +2 evasion ) so what u got there bud? 2x rce = 12 acc and + 3 from belt ( u dont even have a zarka which give a rough +5 accuracy ) So u got +15 accuracy vs 41 evasion ( not counting the total evasion but the extra that comes with tets and accessorys ) 
Assuming your hit rate is 100% in normal conditions ( and i do know its nowhere near 100% and thats the real problem of this class ) your +15 accuracy are enough to cover  20 evasion so the other 21 lower your accuracy by 15,75 which means an hit rate 84.25% and this is the best scenario of your hit rate... we all know that the hit rate even without your friend using evasion items is never near to 100% hit rate so i would say its not a bug u just need get a zarka at least and black horn bow to have a close to 90% hit rate ( yeah because the 100% its a dream dude :)  ) 

the defensive item effects on offhands is included in the stated dp, so the +3 eva from item effect is included in the 27 dp.

as for the acc problems, i think our acc has some sort of bugged cap, literally a musa with less acc did the same dmg to a eva target with 1 btb several times in a row.

Posted

the defensive item effects on offhands is included in the stated dp, so the +3 eva from item effect is included in the 27 dp.

as for the acc problems, i think our acc has some sort of bugged cap, literally a musa with less acc did the same dmg to a eva target with 1 btb several times in a row.

well the problem is the base accuracy... musa and maewha sucks in accuracy and we need that black horn bow to hit something...even full ap vs full ap we dont have 90% hit rate 

Posted (edited)

I tried the accuracy skill add ons, they do ----- all. Moving on, i might spend a bit and pick up a tri BH bow. Well see.

Accuracy issues aside, the stamina costs on skills is abysmal especially since as a musa, due to our lack of a solid block we are forced to chase around a lot and when you are chase spamming to get to the back ( lets be honest every -----er and his grandmom has a frontal block skill now), your stamina doesn't recharge, since chase is looked at like sprinting which is such bs. A full rotation of 4-5 chase into counter assassination + twister + aoe stun gets my stamina down to about 25 %.

Worst part is, if I failed any of these CCs I have to chase away again and more than likely I'm gonna end up with 0 stamina and ill have to swap and block, which is stupid easy to break through with any skill that has extended attack reach to hit behind blocks, like that sorc skill or warrior solar flare into knock up combo.

Edited by Kayray

Posted

i know twister spends  alot of stamina, crust crusher didn't notice, but my point is, our block spends stamina because walking backwards procs Q, i prefer to hold Q in blade to block. But i get your point, we're too stamina dependant and i've been killed sometimes because it goes to 0, other classes (DK..) can dash endlessly without stamina.

Update: Here's the extended clip with Fiery crevice and projection, judge yourself. I will attach it to OP

https://youtu.be/U7ViQXvQUP4

Yep in your last video against a ninja he kills you once trying to block with 10 stamina, you easily run out and die.

On a side note I think you should invest into an evasion offhand to try more things out, or we could meet up one day, I'm your same level and have TRI Kzarka, TRI bhegs, TRI Kutum, x2 RCE (one DUO and the other one TRI, so missing 1 acc) and I'm saving up for a TRI BHW (acc offhand) so as soon as I get it we could test something and you record it.

Posted (edited)

I watched this video of a warrior 1 v 4/5 ing people by spamming block into chase. He didn't get cc'd ONCE. If chase is so powerful that it needs a stamina cost on it, then why can warriors do the same thing, w/o stamina cost (yes i know no SA on cd, but hey they have block with 3 secs lingering SA). Make other block classes that spam block after literally every skill have some detriment. Make setting up block use stamina and the stamina doesn't regen until you are out of block. Seems fair Imo.

But yea, going out of topic, Our accuracy w/ or w/o bonus is shit. I spoke to several warriors in the guild who swear by no accuracy builds. Worst part is, these guys usually have the free reign to stick accuracy crystals on their gloves too, when we are forced to have to stick crit gems on there. Seems a bit unfair.

Edited by Kayray

Posted (edited)

Been wondering why i barely manage to hit anyone my level that has decent dp.

Edited by Zryst

Posted

Yep in your last video against a ninja he kills you once trying to block with 10 stamina, you easily run out and die.

On a side note I think you should invest into an evasion offhand to try more things out, or we could meet up one day, I'm your same level and have TRI Kzarka, TRI bhegs, TRI Kutum, x2 RCE (one DUO and the other one TRI, so missing 1 acc) and I'm saving up for a TRI BHW (acc offhand) so as soon as I get it we could test something and you record it.

I can call PanPan again and we can try with her, but there's no way i'm gonna dump more money into those cheap workarounds, when i have real shit to spend on, like my kzarka that i've been trying to tet for a bit.

I watched this video of a warrior 1 v 4/5 ing people by spamming block into chase. He didn't get cc'd ONCE. If chase is so powerful that it needs a stamina cost on it, then why can warriors do the same thing, w/o stamina cost (yes i know no SA on cd, but hey they have block with 3 secs lingering SA). Make other block classes that spam block after literally every skill have some detriment. Make setting up block use stamina and the stamina doesn't regen until you are out of block. Seems fair Imo.

But yea, going out of topic, Our accuracy w/ or w/o bonus is shit. I spoke to several warriors in the guild who swear by no accuracy builds. Worst part is, these guys usually have the free reign to stick accuracy crystals on their gloves too, when we are forced to have to stick crit gems on there. Seems a bit unfair.

spam attacks while they spam chase, you can't cc them anyways....the no SA seems so bs

Posted

Needs more data

Posted

Wait, I might be missing something but I thought +15 Liverto gives around 30 Acc, Tri around 40-45 Acc, isnt that true? I cant access the Acc test from my mobile but I belive TRI Kzarka was about 50 Acc, so doesnt this count as well?

Posted

Have you tried with maxed awakening basic attack?

Posted

I have to admit I am surprised by your findings. I don't have this insane miss issue and I am only 60 level with Kutum, TET Kzarka, TET Bheg's (I don't think they contribute more though), 2x precision, 1x black viper and no RCEs.

I don't understand what is going on....

Posted

I have to admit I am surprised by your findings. I don't have this insane miss issue and I am only 60 level with Kutum, TET Kzarka, TET Bheg's (I don't think they contribute more though), 2x precision, 1x black viper and no RCEs.

Try to test on me i m sure you will have the same issue xD

2 people like this

Posted

Try to test on me i m sure you will have the same issue xD

I am lvl61 and I bet I will miss just as much :D

Posted

Have you tried with maxed awakening basic attack?

Nop, but fiery crevice has just 2% less bonus, and easier to track since it's a 2 hits skill.

Try yourself with panpan, you will miss as much because it seems like our acc cap is bugged somehow.

Posted

The point is that the pro musa here wanna counter an evasion build with just 2 rce and a duo treee belt... its has no sense and no knowledge about evasion/accuracy in this game. he would fix anything with a black horn bow. 2x rce and 1 tree spirit belt has never meant to counter evasion stackers but its more easy cry then understand how the game works

1 person likes this

Posted

The point is that the pro musa here wanna counter an evasion build with just 2 rce and a duo treee belt... its has no sense and no knowledge about evasion/accuracy in this game. he would fix anything with a black horn bow. 2x rce and 1 tree spirit belt has never meant to counter evasion stackers but its more easy cry then understand how the game works

If you think, using 1 offhand it's evasion stacker, then what is called those who use Bensho, centaur, and more dp accesories?

Posted

If you think, using 1 offhand it's evasion stacker, then what is called those who use Bensho, centaur, and more dp accesories?

that offhand u talking about give 28 evasion and its more then enough to piss on your accuracy accessory. I already explained it early but its useless to speak with you since u are commenting here for CRYING and not to learn what your mistakes are.

Posted (edited)

that offhand u talking about give 28 evasion and its more then enough to piss on your accuracy accessory. I already explained it early but its useless to speak with you since u are commenting here for CRYING and not to learn what your mistakes are.

you need 4 evasion to fully counter 3 acc so, 28 eva /4 is 7, 3*7 is 21 acc, which he has, please do the math before you post. so his 2x tri rce duo tree and alchemy stone counter the eva offhand, which just leaves his bhegs and liverto to counter the boss gear.

source: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H4M9vXw3xV0NwLO1xvqDMu-KVRY9CWLY5dccHt0oDOQ/edit#heading=h.8jjoxvbpjpum

Edited by Valient
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

you need 4 evasion to fully counter 3 acc so, 28 eva /4 is 7, 3*7 is 21 acc, which he has, please do the math before you post. so his 2x tri rce duo tree and alchemy stone counter the eva offhand, which just leaves his bhegs and liverto to counter the boss gear.

source: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H4M9vXw3xV0NwLO1xvqDMu-KVRY9CWLY5dccHt0oDOQ/edit#heading=h.8jjoxvbpjpum

his accuracy is 15 and not 21. 6+6+3 = 15.  beghs and muskan counter each other but nothing counter hebetate armor which gives alot evasion too. the dude on the video also have trii sicil which is +9 evasion and he is using an evasion buff which is at least +6 evasion.. lets count the the +5x2 evasion from helmet.. do yr math dude cuz i know what im talking about its not me crying for nothing in this pleb post.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HE1Lr-7C2ChlCOsBc14z_hY5dkh9tC6tYZFqHgNGIbA/htmlview# here are the stats of evasion and damage reduction.. look at hebetate that gives alot of evasion almost same as muskan.. really guys u should info yourself before posting and before that try yourself the shit out of this game. But yeah cry babys gonna cry doesnt matter what

Edited by DaiCazzo
1 person likes this

Posted

his accuracy is 15 and not 21. 6+6+3 = 15.  beghs and muskan counter each other but nothing counter hebetate armor which gives alot evasion too. the dude on the video also have trii sicil which is +9 evasion and he is using an evasion buff which is at least +6 evasion.. lets count the the +5x2 evasion from helmet.. do yr math dude cuz i know what im talking about its me crying for nothing in this pleb post.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HE1Lr-7C2ChlCOsBc14z_hY5dkh9tC6tYZFqHgNGIbA/htmlview# here are the stats of evasion and damage reduction.. look at hebetate that gives alot of evasion almost same as muskan.. really guys u should info yourself before posting and before that try yourself the shit out of this game. But yeah cry babys gonna cry doesnt matter what

tell them to use acc offhand to fix all accuracy problems, but then their sheet stats look like shit and they can't handle that :^)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

his accuracy is 15 and not 21. 6+6+3 = 15.  beghs and muskan counter each other but nothing counter hebetate armor which gives alot evasion too. the dude on the video also have trii sicil which is +9 evasion and he is using an evasion buff which is at least +6 evasion.. lets count the the +5x2 evasion from helmet.. do yr math dude cuz i know what im talking about its me crying for nothing in this pleb post.

his alchemy stone is there too mate, thats 6-8 acc depending on which he uses, full boss at tri is 121 evasion, so that obviously takes it over, but everyone runs that as a minimum in high end pvp, the acc offhand is negated fully by his earrings/belt/alchemy stone, that just leaves with the 19 eva from sicil/gems, so thats 121+19 eva vs tri bhegs/tri kutum/tri liverto, (10+5+45), thats 60 acc, so thats 80/140 eva negated, (not including acc modifiers on skills) so that leaves 60 eva stacking against him.

so for a musa to use all this to still miss most of his hits, while most other classes run ap/eva offhand and still do more dmg due to not missing....

Edited by Valient
1 person likes this

Posted

i have 2x precisions, and alchemy stone, that leaves me with 19 visible acc withotu countign alchemy since some ppl say its acc doesn't work in pvp like food. that much acc SHOULD counter the offhand, seeing Valients info, which is why i'm not the only one "CRYING" about it. The bheg counter muskan, and let my liverto do the rest, if this all is like math should work i can miss, ok, i'm not asking 100% hitrate, but i'm clearly having 30 to 40% hit rate there. Pls, piss off.

Posted

tell them to use acc offhand to fix all accuracy problems, but then their sheet stats look like shit and they can't handle that :^)

we already said to use black horn bow... they no listen and keep crying. we are wasting time bro

Posted (edited)

did a bit more maths, for fiery crevice the acc mod is 10%, im assuming this is a % increase and not a flat acc increase:

enemy sorc's tri sicil, tri boss gear, gems and eva offhand eva add up to 168.

excellion's duo tree  alch stone 2x tri rce kutum bhegs and liverto add up to 85.

assuming for fiery crevice acc is going to be 85+(0.1*85)= 93.5 acc.

so his 93 acc counters 124 eva, so the sorc is left with 44 evasion effective against fiery crevice, which is efectively 33% chance of miss and  67% hit rate.

since fiery crevice is 2 hits, for both to sucessfully go through the chance is 0.67*0.67, thats around 0.4489, 44.89%, so theoretically half of his fiery crevice's should have hit both hits, yet i barely saw any 2x hits. doing the maths, he has 44.22% chance of only 1 hit going through and 10.89% of 0 hits going through. that 10% came up a lot in that video.

Edited by Valient
2 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0