• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

*Updated* Musa accuracy bugged

278 posts in this topic

Posted

his alchemy stone is there too mate, thats 6-8 acc depending on which he uses, full boss at tri is 121 evasion, so that obviously takes it over, but everyone runs that as a minimum in high end pvp, the acc offhand is negated fully by his earrings/belt/alchemy stone, that just leaves with the 19 eva from sicil/gems, so thats 121+19 eva vs tri bhegs/tri kutum/tri liverto, (10+5+45), thats 60 acc, so thats 80/140 eva negated, (not including acc modifiers on skills) so that leaves 60 eva stacking against him.

so for a musa to use all this to still miss most of his hits, while most other classes run ap/eva offhand and still do more dmg due to not missing....

in his first video he doesnt even use alchemy stone.kutum doesnt really give accuracy and thats the only bug i can see in this post. you are not counting the tet his enemy have, you are not counting the evasion of his buff and ofc any class have different hidden accuracy/evasion. U are assuming that our normal hit rate is 100% vs a normal non evasion stacker full boss armor and this is very wrong.. id say at same lvl we get 75 to 80% hit rate with zarka tet begh tet... this guy doesnt even have tri zarka so why do u all guys cry about? You too cry saying other classes hits u even if they dont use any acc.. yeah ofc they will hit you cuz u either not using any evasion. ever tried trii sicil tri white warrior horn bow with evasion crystals along with evasion buff from food? get very tanky and land very good dmg vs monkey ap stackers and very little dmg vs evasion stackers but they also will deal little dmg to you to. 
The point is that none use this build cuz our class is made to fast kill and if we cant fast kill we became useless.

Come post your bs after u have bought all differents offhand like me and tested them on arena vs any different class/build.. after that you will be allowed to reply

Posted

in his first video he doesnt even use alchemy stone.kutum doesnt really give accuracy and thats the only bug i can see in this post. you are not counting the tet his enemy have, you are not counting the evasion of his buff and ofc any class have different hidden accuracy/evasion. U are assuming that our normal hit rate is 100% vs a normal non evasion stacker full boss armor and this is very wrong.. id say at same lvl we get 75 to 80% hit rate with zarka tet begh tet... this guy doesnt even have tri zarka so why do u all guys cry about? You too cry saying other classes hits u even if they dont use any acc.. yeah ofc they will hit you cuz u either not using any evasion. ever tried trii sicil tri white warrior horn bow with evasion crystals along with evasion buff from food? get very tanky and land very good dmg vs monkey ap stackers and very little dmg vs evasion stackers but they also will deal little dmg to you to. The point is that none use this build cuz our class is made to fast kill and if we cant fast kill we became useless.

Come post your bs after u have bought all differents offhand like me and tested them on arena vs any different class/build.. after that you will be allowed to reply

I have a 60 musa and rerolled a witch alt I've been playing. My witch uses rocaba gloves/helm and NO accuracy accessories or offhand(except kutum, I don't really consider it an acc OH) and I have a MUCH better hit rate than my musa which had 2x tri rce, kutum, sharp yellow alch, precisions, 1 black viper. 

You're attacking this dude who's trying to bring up issues with musa accuracy, but the real issue is these trashcan developers stacked all the new classes with so much accuracy that they don't need to gear for it. It's absolutely ridiculous my level 58 witch is easier to PvP with than my 60 musa with less AP and no accuracy. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

in his first video he doesnt even use alchemy stone.kutum doesnt really give accuracy and thats the only bug i can see in this post. you are not counting the tet his enemy have, you are not counting the evasion of his buff and ofc any class have different hidden accuracy/evasion. U are assuming that our normal hit rate is 100% vs a normal non evasion stacker full boss armor and this is very wrong.. id say at same lvl we get 75 to 80% hit rate with zarka tet begh tet... this guy doesnt even have tri zarka so why do u all guys cry about? You too cry saying other classes hits u even if they dont use any acc.. yeah ofc they will hit you cuz u either not using any evasion. ever tried trii sicil tri white warrior horn bow with evasion crystals along with evasion buff from food? get very tanky and land very good dmg vs monkey ap stackers and very little dmg vs evasion stackers but they also will deal little dmg to you to. The point is that none use this build cuz our class is made to fast kill and if we cant fast kill we became useless.

i only did the math for equipment, not any buffs the sorc had, i personally run sicil and did try the white horn warrior, i may have been tanky but i did no dmg, so i switched to nouver, now at 220 ap with tri rce tri bhegs and tri kzarka, i still cant one shot a same lvl maehwa with btb crosscut backflow fiery crevice, hes not using eva offhand, just white horn, yet he's able to 1 combo me with out any rce and at 190 ap.

that being said you claim you had all offhands and did all sorts of tests, any one can post saying they did stuff, but without proof those are just empty words, pls post a video of your tests or dont refer to them.

Edited by Valient
2 people like this

Posted

I have a 60 musa and rerolled a witch alt I've been playing. My witch uses rocaba gloves/helm and NO accuracy accessories or offhand(except kutum, I don't really consider it an acc OH) and I have a MUCH better hit rate than my musa which had 2x tri rce, kutum, sharp yellow alch, precisions, 1 black viper. 
You're attacking this dude who's trying to bring up issues with musa accuracy, but the real issue is these trashcan developers stacked all the new classes with so much accuracy that they don't need to gear for it. It's absolutely ridiculous my level 58 witch is easier to PvP with than my 60 musa with less AP and no accuracy. 

i do agree with you the accuracy that wiz and witch is ridicolous and it should be nerfed to the ground.. they are OP cuz of this insane accuracy on every skill they have +20% / +30% .. but all other classes feel the same problems with accuracy just like us.. so the problem isnt musa but its wizs witchs. Im not attacking no one im just trying to explain but its just wasting my time and im done with them

Posted (edited)

i do agree with you the accuracy that wiz and witch is ridicolous and it should be nerfed to the ground.. they are OP cuz of this insane accuracy on every skill they have +20% / +30% .. but all other classes feel the same problems with accuracy just like us.. so the problem isnt musa but its wizs witchs. Im not attacking no one im just trying to explain but its just wasting my time and im done with them

lol all other classes? i've played a full boss tri geared warrior, with no acc offhand or accessories, did not have any acc problems at all and my ccs went off with no problem.

ps i see that you're a maehwa, pls tell you did your 'tests' on a high lvl musa and not a maehwa.....

Edited by Valient

Posted

i only did the math for equipment, not any buffs the sorc had, i personally run sicil and did try the white horn warrior, i may have been tanky but i did no dmg, so i switched to nouver, now at 220 ap with tri rce tri bhegs and tri kzarka, i still cant one shot a same lvl maehwa with btb crosscut backflow fiery crevice, hes not using eva offhand, just white horn, yet he's able to 1 combo me with out any rce and at 190 ap.

that being said you claim you had all offhands and did all sorts of tests, any one can post saying they did stuff, but without proof those are just empty words, pls post a video of your tests or dont refer to them.

U are right i should shut my mouth cuz its just wasting time..about videos i nver done any video cuz all test was for myself cuz im a curious person that  in any case i never deny something until i test it myself meanwhile u just deny what we saying just cuz i made no video proff? why dont u go and test things yourself since i really never had problems with any evasion stacker and its not me the one who cry in here ;)

Posted

U are right i should shut my mouth cuz its just wasting time..about videos i nver done any video cuz all test was for myself cuz im a curious person that  in any case i never deny something until i test it myself meanwhile u just deny what we saying just cuz i made no video proff? why dont u go and test things yourself since i really never had problems with any evasion stacker and its not me the one who cry in here ;)

did you test with maehwa or musa?

Posted (edited)

did a bit more maths, for fiery crevice the acc mod is 10%, im assuming this is a % increase and not a flat acc increase:

enemy sorc's tri sicil, tri boss gear, gems and eva offhand eva add up to 168.

excellion's duo tree  alch stone 2x tri rce kutum bhegs and liverto add up to 85.

assuming for fiery crevice acc is going to be 85+(0.1*85)= 93.5 acc.

so his 93 acc counters 124 eva, so the sorc is left with 44 evasion effective against fiery crevice, which is efectively 33% chance of miss and  67% hit rate.

since fiery crevice is 2 hits, for both to sucessfully go through the chance is 0.67*0.67, thats around 0.4489, 44.89%, so theoretically half of his fiery crevice's should have hit both hits, yet i barely saw any 2x hits. doing the maths, he has 44.22% chance of only 1 hit going through and 10.89% of 0 hits going through. that 10% came up a lot in that video.

Kinda good to still see people with common sense, instead of the "black horn bow" bash. Funny thing is, he thinks we're crying, i'm still playing my musa in a daily basis and enjoying the hell out of it, but this is just wrong ^^ . But what do i know,dude is probably a newcomer to the game and didn't see how much they bugged our class on release, or how our acc worked as intended before, even vs eva offhanders.

Edited by SinisterSaints

Posted (edited)

Kinda good to still see people with common sense, instead of the "black horn bow" bash. Funny thing is, he thinks we're crying, i'm still playing my musa in a daily basis and enjoying the hell out of it, but this is just wrong ^^ . But what do i know,dude is probably a newcomer to the game and didn't see how much they bugged our class on release, or how our acc worked as intended before, even vs eva offhanders.

TBH I wouldn't even mind the whole black horn bow thing if it had 2 crystal slots. Its just that it is straight up terrible with just the 1 crystal slot and with the new DR changes that are in place, AP is slowly becoming more valuable.

So far, classes that have a lot of accuracy modifiers have had some advantage, simply because most hits end up one shotting people through DR because of the low scaling. But with the changes the need for both AP AND accuracy has just gotten bigger. Having whatever it may be, be it low accuracy modifiers or bugged accuracy ( I don't claim to know what's accurate) while having very few reliable combo options makes this disparity between Musa and some other classes that much greater.

A lot of our CC openers don't have crazy protection too (imagine missing the aoe shout stun on a target that is staggered and then starting projection only to realize you missed and are staring down the barrel of a CC with no protection), so I don't think asking for reliability of skills with higher % accuracy is too much to ask for.(Warrior has 12.5% on almost all their skills FFS) 

Edited by Kayray

Posted

It is sad to see this (I mained musa to lv60 and gave up on him). He used to have broken DP scaling a.k.a darksoul version of PVE and now he gets ridiculous accuracy scaling as well. 

Posted

The fact there has been no development-team/publisher-team response in this thread yet is speaking tons about how much of a priority helping Musa/Maehwa is to them.... if ever at all. 3 pages, no dev reply yet...

Posted

The fact there has been no development-team/publisher-team response in this thread yet is speaking tons about how much of a priority helping Musa/Maehwa is to them.... if ever at all. 3 pages, no dev reply yet...

Why bother replying to a dead class lul. Warriors and Wizards need more buffs instead. 

1 person likes this

Posted

First of all don't answer to such posts....it will wear you down. I know from experience of playing MMOs and being active in community forums since 1999....

Secondly, maybe it has to do with the difference in our weapon cause I am using a TET Kzarka (and no RCE). I tested this on a sorc with TET Muskan and TET Rhik Talisman (no TRI Sicil though) and I can tell you I missed a few shots but it was far from anything you demonstrate here. Maybe the accuracy bonus of TET Kzarka vs TRI Liverto outweighs many things even to the point of 2 RCEs? (hidden shit etc...)

Posted (edited)

TBH I wouldn't even mind the whole black horn bow thing if it had 2 crystal slots. Its just that it is straight up terrible with just the 1 crystal slot and with the new DR changes that are in place, AP is slowly becoming more valuable.

So far, classes that have a lot of accuracy modifiers have had some advantage, simply because most hits end up one shotting people through DR because of the low scaling. But with the changes the need for both AP AND accuracy has just gotten bigger. Having whatever it may be, be it low accuracy modifiers or bugged accuracy ( I don't claim to know what's accurate) while having very few reliable combo options makes this disparity between Musa and some other classes that much greater.

A lot of our CC openers don't have crazy protection too (imagine missing the aoe shout stun on a target that is staggered and then starting projection only to realize you missed and are staring down the barrel of a CC with no protection), so I don't think asking for reliability of skills with higher % accuracy is too much to ask for.(Warrior has 12.5% on almost all their skills FFS) 

Tht's the thing, you say warriors have 12.5%+ everywhere, and i tried with fiery crevice 10%, and projection 25% to see the same lame misses

First of all don't answer to such posts....it will wear you down. I know from experience of playing MMOs and being active in community forums since 1999....

Secondly, maybe it has to do with the difference in our weapon cause I am using a TET Kzarka (and no RCE). I tested this on a sorc with TET Muskan and TET Rhik Talisman (no TRI Sicil though) and I can tell you I missed a few shots but it was far from anything you demonstrate here. Maybe the accuracy bonus of TET Kzarka vs TRI Liverto outweighs many things even to the point of 2 RCEs? (hidden shit etc...)

Kzarka already been tested insanely to prove it's just 5 to 10 more acc. Also it's not on these clips but i also tested her having kutum, not the rhik offhand, and the misses were still way too often, for just having a sicil and my same level.

Edited by SinisterSaints

Posted

Tht's the thing, you say warriors have 12.5%+ everywhere, and i tried with fiery crevice 10%, and projection 25% to see the same lame misses

Kzarka already been tested insanely to prove it's just 5 to 10 more acc. Also it's not on these clips but i also tested her having kutum, not the rhik offhand, and the misses were still way too often, for just having a sicil and my same level.

Then I dunno what to tell you. Maybe we should meet at some point (since I also play in EU) and test this against PanPan.

Posted

You gotta establish a base line accuracy scenario before you can nail down any of these tests:

Get a level 60 target and a level 60 musa

Have them start out naked and perform 100 reps of 3-4 different skills (so 300-400 examples)

Slowly add in gear start with muskans on the target, and bhegs on the musa

repeat, slowly checking each slot and skill with each new piece.

It's tedious and nobody wants to do it, but claiming otherwise leaves up to many un-accounted variables.  (even with 100 reps of each skill the sample size is fairly small, but atleast it's a bit better than eyeball math.

Posted (edited)

There is no bugged accuracy, you are hitting a sorc with evasion off hand, passive evasion from class, and +15% evasion buff (the pink one) from her kick skill, even with full acuracy, it's normal you have trouble vs her, it's the pink +15% evasion buff that is broken, you can see same thing on a ninja or kuno

but going full accuracy for musa, is the only way to do damage, you don't have choice

Edited by Dosix
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I was thinking how about a full ap blader normally , and when facing an opponent that uses evasion the blader just switches to acc offhand. Anyone of this build in here ? I have a weird feeling that the full ap blader with only an acc offhand is going to do more damage then an full acc blader (rce,tsb,acc offhand) on the same evasion target

Edited by HOMRAH

Posted

It SEEMS like everyone arguing weather or not we are stacking enough accuracy is missing the point, why are we the only class that has to stack every form of accuracy gear in order to just be on par with every other class at 0 accuracy? that's they real question here. wizards can stack DP and AP all day and never touch accuracy, so they have higher gear score and more hits on target.

I have not fully tested the accuracy, but i can tell you that in duels, fighting the same person multiple times and using the same combo. they are either dead 75% of the way through the combo, or they stand up after 100% of the combo with 50% health. so that's a very wide range of misses to hits, and it happens constantly.

There is a bug or defect with our class as far as accuracy goes, hands down no argument about it.

3 people like this

Posted

It SEEMS like everyone arguing weather or not we are stacking enough accuracy is missing the point, why are we the only class that has to stack every form of accuracy gear in order to just be on par with every other class at 0 accuracy? that's they real question here. wizards can stack DP and AP all day and never touch accuracy, so they have higher gear score and more hits on target.

I have not fully tested the accuracy, but i can tell you that in duels, fighting the same person multiple times and using the same combo. they are either dead 75% of the way through the combo, or they stand up after 100% of the combo with 50% health. so that's a very wide range of misses to hits, and it happens constantly.

There is a bug or defect with our class as far as accuracy goes, hands down no argument about it.

The worst part about the black horn bow is no DP on it.. ok maybe 3? We need DP to be able to take hits otherwise we are just glass. Sure I will equip it, what's the point when I will get 2 shot by a wizard. We have to sacrifice so much meanwhile others can stack whatever the hell they want to. Have a look at warriors vangertz shield and tell me that isn't bullshit. They don't need the accuracy but just look at it. They get evasion, accuracy, dmg reduction and 25 DP on their shield at TRI. Meanwhile we have to lose out on DP for a bit of accuracy to be able to counter bs like evasion wizards. Not even to counter, but to be capable of doing some damage on them before they use 1 skill and nuke you. Meh.   

1 person likes this

Posted

The worst part about the black horn bow is no DP on it.. ok maybe 3? We need DP to be able to take hits otherwise we are just glass. Sure I will equip it, what's the point when I will get 2 shot by a wizard. We have to sacrifice so much meanwhile others can stack whatever the hell they want to. Have a look at warriors vangertz shield and tell me that isn't bullshit. They don't need the accuracy but just look at it. They get evasion, accuracy, dmg reduction and 25 DP on their shield at TRI. Meanwhile we have to lose out on DP for a bit of accuracy to be able to counter bs like evasion wizards. Not even to counter, but to be capable of doing some damage on them before they use 1 skill and nuke you. Meh.   

It's funny how all of the old musas like @Valient , @HOMRAH and you, we that have been playing this game since release have know and met all the bs the devs have put thorugh the game, but these newbies newcomers to the game see DaiCazzo think this is working as intended and we just need acc offhand, pls...

Posted (edited)

It's funny how all of the old musas like @Valient , @HOMRAH and you, we that have been playing this game since release have know and met all the bs the devs have put thorugh the game, but these newbies newcomers to the game see DaiCazzo think this is working as intended and we just need acc offhand, pls...

Maybe it is working as intended, they simply don't like the class so they neglect it. :D If there wasn't an issue with the class our forum wouldn't be dead. Whatever, devs don't care, GM's don't care. Communication was always bad and always will be for this game. Anyways, I hope you or anyone else will have the time to continue testing or trying to get a response. Show them our concerns and anger bla bla. If striker is a total flop and they don't bother touching musa by strikers release I don't think I will have anymore patience left in me. 

That's just my opinion though. Still love our class and always will but if simple shit like crosscut can't even be spammed with E buff because it misses 90% of the time at lvl61 ( hur dur we had to give crosscut 0% accuracy because it would be OP with accuracy) then what's the point :P

Edit: To the people who think accuracy bow is enough, sure go and use it I completely agree that it HELPS but go and get hit during SA by a DK or wiz with that on. You will get destroyed. 

Edited by CarL
3 people like this

Posted

Nop, but fiery crevice has just 2% less bonus, and easier to track since it's a 2 hits skill.

Ahh nono I mean if you tested if perhaps the accuracy bonus from basic attack applies to awakening skills. Who knows? :P

Posted

People also keep telling me to use Black Horn Bow against anything with over TRI boss gear that it does more damage than both Nouver/Kutum. Honestly even if this is true (which I intend to find out soon, this weekend tops) I -----ing hate the fact that I need to build my Musa with FULL accuracy jewelry (missing a shit ton of AP) and have no chance at even trying to make a viable evasion build because our AP is already low. 

I mean come on any other class in the game can just roll RCE x2 and then go full AP with an evasion offhand and kick the shit out of others. I sent a ticket weeks ago about some concerns I have about the future of this class and they told me to come post it on the forums because they couldn't really do anything, well we have been complaining for months now with no response, I mean it's not like we're Tamers/Valkyries whining all the time with a strong class that performs its role perfectly.

We lack in every aspect of the game (including PvE at end-game levels imho) yet are not listened to. Can someone explain to me what is the point on consuming stamina with our chase skill when almost any class in the game now has a lot of mobility? I barely listen to you guys talking about this issue but it worries me as much as our accuracy to be honest, I can barely run away from PvP which is the only thing we're "good" at because I block twice and my stamina runs to -50% then chase 5 seconds and get CCed > die.

Posted (edited)

Maybe, just maybe we should just give up on accuracy and just load up on ap. SO when we do hit we just 1 shot shit :D:D:D (kill me), because for the love of all things beautiful, I am not -----ing using black horn bows when everyone else is using 2 slot boss gear or Rosar, ----- that shit. Thats not a solution thats a work around, a pathetic one at that.

Edited by Kayray

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0