• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

*Updated* Musa accuracy bugged

278 posts in this topic

Posted

Please stop, just leave our forums. Telling people to git gud like seriously...

do u even see the example he bringing on? a 0 evasion kr dude that get killed from a musa with very low accuracy how is this comparable to someone who stacks evasion vs someone with low accuracy like him? Dont tell me you also cry for accuracy xD

Posted

U showed a random potatoe kr musa vs a random potatoe 0 evasion kr to prove what? u really need to GIT GUD dude

:|You call that musa a potato?  We must have a badass over here, I expect 1v10 vids from you in the near future :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Please stop, just leave our forums. Telling people to git gud like seriously...

And he has the balls to call this musa a potato musa, it's one of the sickest musa i've seen, this dude, such a joke.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah i guess killing a potatoe ninja is too hard for you. anyway the video u bring here is worthless cuz this musa from kr is facing a potatoe ninja that doesnt stacks evasion and its clearly seen by the dmg is taking by the potatoe ap musa.. so again what do u wanna prove with that video? If u think that in eu/na a musa cant do that dmg vs a potatoe ninja full ap then u are wrong. 
U are a good forum warrior but u arent very smart 

P.S. that musa have some skills and he is duelling  a very bad ninja but in this topic that video says nothing cuz we are talking about accuracy vs evasion and not ap vs ap.

:|You call that musa a potato?  We must have a badass over here, I expect 1v10 vids from you in the near future :)

well do u really think that ninja he is duelling is a strong one? then u really never seen good ninja duelling.

Posted

Yeah i guess killing a potatoe ninja is too hard for you. anyway the video u bring here is worthless cuz this musa from kr is facing a potatoe ninja that doesnt stacks evasion and its clearly seen by the dmg is taking by the potatoe ap musa.. so again what do u wanna prove with that video? If u think that in eu/na a musa cant do that dmg vs a potatoe ninja full ap then u are wrong. U are a good forum warrior but u arent very smart 

P.S. that musa have some skills and he is duelling  a very bad ninja but in this topic that video says nothing cuz we are talking about accuracy vs evasion and not ap vs ap.

well do u really think that ninja he is duelling is a strong one? then u really never seen good ninja duelling.

im starting to think you're just a troll.....

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Yeah i guess killing a potatoe ninja is too hard for you. anyway the video u bring here is worthless cuz this musa from kr is facing a potatoe ninja that doesnt stacks evasion and its clearly seen by the dmg is taking by the potatoe ap musa.. so again what do u wanna prove with that video? If u think that in eu/na a musa cant do that dmg vs a potatoe ninja full ap then u are wrong. U are a good forum warrior but u arent very smart 

9_9I was merely talking about the musa who is clearly not a potato.  I never mentioned the ninja.  And yes, you are correct that we can one combo a full ap ninja.  

As for the accuracy thing, idk.  I've fought evasion build sorcs and it wasn't much of an issue to me.  I'm in NA if that matters at all.  I'm also 61 with 2 RCE and kutum.  If they go with evasion accessories(centaur/sicil for example) it gets a bit harder but I can still one combo them with a longer combo.  Seems pretty normal since I should need to use an accuracy offhand at that point to counter a build like that.

Edited by pcid93

Posted

im 220 ap and im still potato with tet kzarka, tet bheg, 2 tri red corals.

fighting a wizard with 185 AP, and not being able to kill him because i miss over 50% of my hits and he does one skill when he is 5% health and i got 100% to 0 through my block. GG, Much skill, Much accuracy. Get gid o guess.

and so you know i did the full combo stub through BtB>crosscut>BF and then rushed in E buff with Cross Cut to try and finish him when he was 20% health and got him to 5% after 10 Cross Cuts, just to be one shot with one button press.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

im 220 ap and im still potato with tet kzarka, tet bheg, 2 tri red corals.

fighting a wizard with 185 AP, and not being able to kill him because i miss over 50% of my hits and he does one skill when he is 5% health and i got 100% to 0 through my block. GG, Much skill, Much accuracy. Get gid o guess.

and so you know i did the full combo stub through BtB>crosscut>BF and then rushed in E buff with Cross Cut to try and finish him when he was 20% health and got him to 5% after 10 Cross Cuts, just to be one shot with one button press.

There are clearly issues where "evasion builds" still do way too much damage, it shouldn't be like that, but my quesiton is, was that wizzad using evasion offhand? I know they are BS, but i don't miss that much vs them, my only complain comes to evasion offhands, which *should* be countered by our accesories.

I mean yesterday i was missing a few Projection floats on a -----ing semi-eva (kutum, and few dp accesries, ancient set i think), 290ish ap, lv 56 dk! like for real? 4 levels behind, not even full eva, added in my acc, and stll projection, with that insane 25% bonus acc still misses? like come on, bad rng? or bugged shit? I don't see any of the 20% wizz skills missing like that ¬¬

Edited by SinisterSaints

Posted

There are clearly issues where "evasion builds" still do way too much damage, it shouldn't be like that, but my quesiton is, was that wizzad using evasion offhand? I know they are BS, but i don't miss that much vs them, my only complain comes to evasion offhands, which *should* be countered by our accesories.

I mean yesterday i was missing a few Projection floats on a -----ing semi-eva (kutum, and few dp accesries, ancient set i think), 290ish ap, lv 56 dk! like for real? 4 levels behind, not even full eva, added in my acc, and stll projection, with that insane 25% bonus acc still misses? like come on, bad rng? or bugged shit? I don't see any of the 20% wizz skills missing like that ¬¬

From what I've been gathering these days since you made this post, most evasion stackers agree only you MUST use accuracy offhand to counter theirs, I've done quick tests with an evasion wizard (parrying dagger/gems/centaur belt..) I asked him to simply replace the evasion offhand with AP and let me test a simple combo:

crosscut > twister > crosscut > Q > crosscut > backflow > BTB > F

The difference was like 20-30% more HP with evasion offhand. He said to me that he tested this with other people and those who use accuracy offhand melt him like butter, basically neglecting his entire evasion build. I've finally managed to buy my accuracy off-hand so I'll be doing some tests later with sorceress/ranger/wizard and a ninja so I'll come back to this post this week to see how it goes.

Posted

And he has the balls to call this musa a potato musa, it's one of the sickest musa i've seen, this dude, such a joke.

He is some of the best Musas i've seen. No saying anything against it. He's the one that I was talking bout for the stub arrow post iirc.

From what I've been gathering these days since you made this post, most evasion stackers agree only you MUST use accuracy offhand to counter theirs, I've done quick tests with an evasion wizard (parrying dagger/gems/centaur belt..) I asked him to simply replace the evasion offhand with AP and let me test a simple combo:

The difference was like 20-30% more HP with evasion offhand. He said to me that he tested this with other people and those who use accuracy offhand melt him like butter, basically neglecting his entire evasion build. I've finally managed to buy my accuracy off-hand so I'll be doing some tests later with sorceress/ranger/wizard and a ninja so I'll come back to this post this week to see how it goes.

I know this isn't the point, but I wouldn't start down combo with BTB. It's our hardest hitting skill, throw like a projection or something chase forward once, then do the BTB combo. You'll do a lot more damage. That way you get the down damage on BTB

Posted

He is some of the best Musas i've seen. No saying anything against it. He's the one that I was talking bout for the stub arrow post iirc.

I know this isn't the point, but I wouldn't start down combo with BTB. It's our hardest hitting skill, throw like a projection or something chase forward once, then do the BTB combo. You'll do a lot more damage. That way you get the down damage on BTB

I was just doing that for testing purposes, I usually go projection then btb from the back and only if he's stunned else I stick to BtB because of the super armor, my combos aren't usually that long specially in open pvp.

Posted

Would be great to hear back from you, because if an acc offhand is all that is needed, what is the point of even having RCE's and tree belts?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Would be great to hear back from you, because if an acc offhand is all that is needed, what is the point of even having RCE's and tree belts?

Time to buy all those tungrades that are sitting on the market, before they sell out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Rip

Posted (edited)

exactly what ive been saying for some now, if indeed an accuracy offhand is what is needed and only that against evasion builds. then tri tungrades+tribasi+tri cresc et.c+ an accuracy offhand if needed might be enough. because the only reason i and so many other musas went accuracy accessories was to kinda not have to get an acc offhand for evasion targets

Edited by HOMRAH
3 people like this

Posted

I got some blue accuracy elixirs for the 12 accuracy boost, I'll do anything to not run a accuracy off hand

Posted

I got some blue accuracy elixirs for the 12 accuracy boost, I'll do anything to not run a accuracy off hand

Apparently some ppl run some tests and concluded alchemy stones, elixirs, as well as food accuracy doesn't work for PVP, only PVE, don't take my word for it tho.

Posted

Apparently some ppl run some tests and concluded alchemy stones, elixirs, as well as food accuracy doesn't work for PVP, only PVE, don't take my word for it tho.

Oh how I love how everything is hidden in this game and no one really knows how anything works other than warriors, witch and wiz don't need anything but DP and half the AP to one shot you.

2 people like this

Posted

@SinisterSaints @HOMRAH 

I think we may need both :|  Sadly I can't test because I dont have an AP build.

Posted

@SinisterSaints @HOMRAH 

I think we may need both :|  Sadly I can't test because I dont have an AP build.

If we would need both, it would mean our acc is indeed bugged.

Posted

Buff black horn bow please. Give us 50 DP on it and 5 more AP then I will be happy :(

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

the sad fact is, if we do have to acc offhand to counter evasion, that equally means evasion can counter us easily as well, so fighting a eva wiz with all your acc theres still chances that you could miss whereas with their 20-30% acc they can easily hit you since you dont stack evasion since we get 3 dr from a tri black horn warrior bow, so realistically the way to counter an evasion build is to be an evasion build yourself and with all this talk we know that wont work....

1 person likes this

Posted

@SinisterSaints @HOMRAH 

yeah we will see what happens when the devs reply...kinda tiring tbh . we sacrifice so much dp and evasion to be able to do damage because otherwise we hit like a wet noodle at ap levels whilst other classes at the same ap level aboslutely demolishes people to that extent that they can afford to go evasion/dp and still have enough damage to make the trade. 

Posted

Buff black horn bow please. Give us 50 DP on it and 5 more AP then I will be happy :(

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And there you have DKs with their ranged-burst dmg wearing Saiyer x) evasion + acc in a single offhand for a DPS class.

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah we will see what happens when the devs reply...kinda tiring tbh . we sacrifice so much dp and evasion to be able to do damage because otherwise we hit like a wet noodle at ap levels whilst other classes at the same ap level aboslutely demolishes people to that extent that they can afford to go evasion/dp and still have enough damage to make the trade. 

And don't forget wizzards with 20% acc on all skills hitting evasion builds like nothing with 0 acc, while our projection 25% acc + all our added gear accuracy is not enough to hit consistenly a sorc with an ev aoffhand and a sicil.

1 person likes this

Posted

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Or buff Kutum hornbow ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0