• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

*Updated* Musa accuracy bugged

278 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I tried long ago tri bhegs vs pri bhegs, and there was literally no difference. (some people say they stop scaling after +15, which makes sense with my tests)

They are literally broken...0 Durability xD

Edited by Rip

Posted

My current gear, tet or pri, there is no tri

And I'm potato, any other class with the same gear would be considered op

tmp_15285-Gear736714934.png

U are on the avg not a potatoe.. the problem is there are too many evasion builds

Posted

And this is "average"? lol.

Posted

On a different note after reading your other post about trying Acc OH. I did a few tests on a full evasion sorc and ranger with Nouver vs Acc OH.

So far the tests have been inconclusive. It feels like there is too much rng involved. The number of tryouts was also small, so I'll do more to increase the sample size to have a clearer view of what's going on.

With that said the most ridiculous result so far happened when with Nouver (226AP) 1 combo took 25% hp of the sorcs hp and with the Acc OH (204 AP) the same combo took 75% of the hp. It only occurred once though. More research is needed.

Your tests gave you the same results as mine, difference was huge. And today I've been dueling a Ninja I couldn't even touch yesterday and I was dealing some serious damage, to the point of winning 3/5 duels (I'm a potato musa in duels) from 0/5 yesterday xD

I've fallen in love with my black horn bow so now I'm going to build everything about it, I've got to say in Node Wars (had a very short one today) it feels very squishy because whether you like it or not you're gonna get hit by a lot of people so I can't see myself with TRI armor being useful without Kutum/Evasion build. Now it's time to grind more money and see how evasion goes :D 

Posted (edited)

Well shit guys, we need Black horn Bow. I've tested Kutum vs Black Horn Warrior Bow and the difference is beyond ridiculous. I'm running x2 RCE, TRI kzarka, TRI bhegs.. Still need accuracy offhand. I've tested against 2 diferent ninjas both lv 60 with TET Evasion offhand, helm evasion gems, chest evasion gems and all that. When they pop their smoke screen buff (pretty often) with Kutum their HP remained over 60-70% it was hilarous, with acc offhand he'd go down to 30-40% HP, without smoke screen buff it's 10-15% HP with the combo mentioned above.

With Kutum I had 191 AP, with acc off-hand 182 and I did like double damage on evasion stacking builds. 5 minutes ago I've sniped my TET dandelion so I'm pretty sure now with 190 AP and accuracy off-hand I should be able to compete against any evasion build, the problem for me is how much DP we sacrifice in order to achieve this.. 266 DP against any ninja I get destroyed if they CC me, but same goes for them.. So we're kind of glass cannon without a grab, we have to play very well and never ----- up.

tldr: Buy accuracy off-hand NOW any other off-hand is a NO GO against any evasion build, even if you stack accuracy from jewels and gems.

thank you for the test 👊 What I really really want to see now is a full ap musa with only an accuracy offhand and a full accuracy musa with accuracy offhand do damage on a evasion target. If the first musa wins then.. We can get tri tungrads+ tri basi+ an accuracy offhand when we are facing an evasion target.. If that's the case then that would be pretty game changing tbh. That would mean the non evasion stackers will melt like butter and the evasion stackers would melt aswell. Will kinda piss me off if that's the case since the reason I got the acc accessories was hoping it'd be enough against everyone haha

Edited by HOMRAH
1 person likes this

Posted

thank you for the test 👊 What I really really want to see now is a full ap musa with only an accuracy offhand and a full accuracy musa with accuracy offhand do damage on a evasion target. If the first musa wins then.. We can get tri tungrads+ tri basi+ an accuracy offhand when we are facing an evasion target.. If that's the case then that would be pretty game changing tbh. That would mean the non evasion stackers will melt like butter and the evasion stackers would melt aswell. Will kinda piss me off if that's the case since the reason I got the acc accessories was hoping it'd be enough against everyone haha

Same here, I thought many times about swapping RCE for app accesories but what I'm actually going to do is build rings (there's only a good ring so fine here), basilisk belt, ogre necklace or sicil and then I could try to get AP accesories (tri khalk if I could else tungrad). I have a friend who has both builds (tri whale x2, tri rce x2 and he's now getting tungrade earrings) but he's a witch so this wouldn't be of any help to us.

Posted (edited)

Apparently some ppl run some tests and concluded alchemy stones, elixirs, as well as food accuracy doesn't work for PVP, only PVE, don't take my word for it tho.

Just thought I'd share something about this

TET Kzarka bow, TRI Bhegs, TRI Kutum, TRI RCE*2, precision gems, Sharp yellow destruction

hitting 1000 auto attacks against

TET Muskan/TRI boss gear, evasion crystals, TRI Kutum, TRI Sicil, Sturdy yellow protection

test.png

Edited by Markinho

Posted (edited)

Based on the feedback you gave me yesterday, I'm assuming you're using accuracy.

This would be a cheap setup for AP vs Acc test (I think):

(I have no clue what your gear looks like. All I know is that you have around 224 AP with nouver iirc...so I assumed you could do something like this.)

Capturar.thumb.JPG.d3346614e06fc8db87a18Capturar2.thumb.JPG.d3089397ce6038d1494a

The AP is equalized so the only thing influencing the results would be the accuracy from Tree Belt and RCE.

I'm not forcing you to do the test I know it can be boring.

I'd do it, but I have a Basi belt instead of Tree. :/

Edited by Rip
Format/Typos

Posted

I would be up to try this the only problem is that I have 2 TRI RCE. The rest is full AP though...

I think that if you want to you can test it yourself, if you want to ofc (I'm assuming you're using accuracy based on the feedback you gave me yesterday).

This would be a cheap setup for AP vs Acc test (I think):

Capturar.thumb.JPG.d3346614e06fc8db87a18Capturar2.thumb.JPG.d3089397ce6038d1494a

The AP is equalized so the only thing influencing the results would be the acc from Tree Belt and RCE.

I'm not forcing you to do the test I know it can be boring.

I'd do it, but I have a Basi belt instead of Tree. :/

this looks pretty good tbh, I'll try that setup when I get home although I don't have a tri acc offhand .. But I heard that it stops getting more accuracy on 15

Posted (edited)

So much to read. Can someone give me the verdict on what I should run or does this still need more testing. 

~Thanks Ruins

Edited by Ruins

Posted (edited)

Just thought I'd share something about this

TET Kzarka bow, TRI Bhegs, TRI Kutum, TRI RCE*2, precision gems, Sharp yellow destruction

hitting 1000 auto attacks against

TET Muskan/TRI boss gear, evasion crystals, TRI Kutum, TRI Sicil, Sturdy yellow protection

test.png

How did you muiss more with protection stone than without? That's wierd.

Last night I tried with a Witch wearing 0 evasion, only helm gems + pri parrying dagger vs nouver. Damage vs both was more consistent with accuracy offhand, I was doing a single BtB on his back and damage was like:

Kutum (me) vs Nouver (no evasion): 800-1100

Black Horn Bow vs Nouver: 900-1.300

Kutum vs PRI Parrying (as you can see not even TRI): 400-1100

Black Horn bow vs PRI Parrying: 900-1100

We tested for about an hour I didn't count hits just checked how often would dmg drop with each weapon and how much would it drop. Overall damage with acc offhand felt much more consistent, numbers are minimum-maximum damage dealt, I've never dropped below 900 dmg with acc-offhand while I'd sometimes miss with Kutum and deal 200-500 less HP, 600-700 was dealt quite often. Please don't flame me for my methods I don't intend to prove anything with these tests or claim they are 100% reliable just try to give my personal feedback on this matter

There's just no way I'm going to use Kutum in PvP ever again, I'm simply much stronger with this offhand, I'm using a Critical Gem on it too.

Last night tho at Karanda I met a warrior that I couldn't even scratch with neither of my weapons, I saw him pop a whale potion so idk if he was using a whale tendon as well but his defense was something I've never seen before, we were 2v1 (my friend was a ranger with 0 accuracy) and we died everytime. A little while later I fought his guild in OwPvP and I just can't use Kutum anymore, I'm almost an assassin with 190 AP only I just need to boost my AP now and this should be fine. You have to play very defensive tho.

So much to read. Can someone give me the verdict on what I should run or does this still need more testing. 

~Thanks Ruins

tldr: Go full accuracy or you'll deal no damage against anyone running evasion (offhand specially), your RCE doesn't make up for no accuracy off-hand against evasion stackers.

Also it's only 7 pages... Read and try for yourself.

Edited by Zubi

Posted (edited)

And what about PvP against players that don't stack evasion? Is some accuracy aka. Kutum+ RCEs(+TSB) the way ? Or is it useless and full AP is better, or do you need the acc offhand even for them for consistent dmg?

Edited by Railx

Posted

tldr: Go full accuracy or you'll deal no damage against anyone running evasion (offhand specially), your RCE doesn't make up for no accuracy off-hand against evasion stackers.

Does the AP I lost make up for the accuracy I gain? Also I heard that EU stacks a lot more evasion the NA, making full AP builds more effective in NA. I would test a full accuracy build but I have no money right now :(

Posted (edited)

He said VS Protection....not + Protection. That means the enemy used the protection stone buff. At least this is what I understand from reading it. In other words the + evasion buff from Protection stone works in PvP, + accuracy buff from Destruction does not or at least to the magnitude that it should.

Edited by Delolith
1 person likes this

Posted

yes accuracy offhand is enough to melt evasion stackers  if they dont use centaur belt and tri sicil but even in this case u deal good dmg but not enough to one combo them 

Posted

Last night I tried with a Witch wearing 0 evasion, only helm gems + pri parrying dagger vs nouver. Damage vs both was more consistent with accuracy offhand, I was doing a single BtB on his back and damage was like:

Kutum (me) vs Nouver (no evasion): 800-1100

Black Horn Bow vs Nouver: 900-1.300

Kutum vs PRI Parrying (as you can see not even TRI): 400-1100

Black Horn bow vs PRI Parrying: 900-1100

We tested for about an hour I didn't count hits just checked how often would dmg drop with each weapon and how much would it drop. Overall damage with acc offhand felt much more consistent, numbers are minimum-maximum damage dealt, I've never dropped below 900 dmg with acc-offhand while I'd sometimes miss with Kutum and deal 200-500 less HP, 600-700 was dealt quite often. Please don't flame me for my methods I don't intend to prove anything with these tests or claim they are 100% reliable just try to give my personal feedback on this matter

There's just no way I'm going to use Kutum in PvP ever again, I'm simply much stronger with this offhand, I'm using a Critical Gem on it too.

Last night tho at Karanda I met a warrior that I couldn't even scratch with neither of my weapons, I saw him pop a whale potion so idk if he was using a whale tendon as well but his defense was something I've never seen before, we were 2v1 (my friend was a ranger with 0 accuracy) and we died everytime. A little while later I fought his guild in OwPvP and I just can't use Kutum anymore, I'm almost an assassin with 190 AP only I just need to boost my AP now and this should be fine. You have to play very defensive tho.

you think an accuracy offhand alone will be enough and can provide the same consistency? Or does the acc accessories play a huge part, to that extent that if swapped to ap earrings etc will make you hit way way less?

yes accuracy offhand is enough to melt evasion stackers  if they dont use centaur belt and tri sicil but even in this case u deal good dmg but not enough to one combo them 

alright , not that I don't believe you but who are you ? What class are you ? Have you done some testing? 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

you think an accuracy offhand alone will be enough and can provide the same consistency? Or does the acc accessories play a huge part, to that extent that if swapped to ap earrings etc will make you hit way way less?

Really depends on what you mean by  "alone". Are you assuming BMC precision + BMC viper are a given?

Edited by Delolith

Posted

And what about PvP against players that don't stack evasion? Is some accuracy aka. Kutum+ RCEs(+TSB) the way ? Or is it useless and full AP is better, or do you need the acc offhand even for them for consistent dmg?

Kutum is bugged it does not give accuracy.. to be honest the purpose to get those accuracy accessory is to go with full ap offhand to get the best dmg possible vs full ap monkeys.. Acc off dmg do consistent dmg to any build 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Kutum is bugged it does not give accuracy.. to be honest the purpose to get those accuracy accessory is to go with full ap offhand to get the best dmg possible vs full ap monkeys.. Acc off dmg do consistent dmg to any build 

Who said it is bugged. It is clear that a few things (skills included) work different in PvP and PvE. Kutum, serendia food, Destruction stone work properly in PvE...not so in PvP. The accuracy increase is almost negligible.

I won't comment on whether I agree or not...but at least the Destruction stone should work in PvP.

Edited by Delolith

Posted

Does the AP I lost make up for the accuracy I gain? Also I heard that EU stacks a lot more evasion the NA, making full AP builds more effective in NA. I would test a full accuracy build but I have no money right now :(

I could be at 215 AP+ if I wanted but what for? I'd deal no damage.. So I'm at 190. I'm planning on buying an AP offhand to fight non-evasion targets (since Kutum sucks) but for now I can't test this thoughtfully. I got 2 perfect examples from my guild they're Ninja and Tamer, both stacked AP when they started playing and now are slowly going Accuracy, one of them (ninja) is on the way but the tamer has full Acc build now she hurts much more than before with a lot less AP. 

He said VS Protection....not + Protection. That means the enemy used the protection stone buff. At least this is what I understand from reading it. In other words the + evasion buff from Protection stone works in PvP, + accuracy buff from Destruction does not or at least to the magnitude that it should.

Shit I'm sorry you're right.. 9_9 

I can't confirm now, I personally loved my RCE when I got them because I didn't have kzarka/off-hand yet but now.. maybe off-hand is enough? I honestly don't know, off-hand seems to counter evasion offhand so if they also wear evasion accesories I'm inclined to believe we also need RCE. To be honest I'm going to skip Tree Spirit Belt I was thinking on Basilisk + Sicil Necklace, I want a build that can keep my AP above 190 or close to 200 with high accuracy and as much evasion as I can get.

Posted

Really depends on what you mean by  "alone". Are you assuming BMC precision + BMC viper are a given?

yap the standard pretty much , tri tungrads + tri basi + tri ogre + tri crescent+ 1x viper in gloves+ kzarka + acc offhand 

Posted (edited)

alright , not that I don't believe you but who are you ? What class are you ? Have you done some testing? 

Before getting 2x rce trii i was using the accuracy off whole the time with 210+ ap and i could one combo any build. After the 2x tri rce i started to use nouver cuz vs some lower evasion stackers ( example the rosars users ) the dmg was still decent and once i notice a bad dmg its 1 sec to switch to accuracy off. I have to say that the DP change sound a little unfair for me cuz its like i gained 20% dp loosing 40% AP at least cuz now there are some classes that i cant one combo easly like before and to one combo i have to change combo and make them longer and less safe. Any musa or maewha should never rely on dp to survive but should rely on good engages and good mobility along with good CPU/GPU ( this one is what i miss more xD
Im a maewha and in terms of accuracy we have the same issues

P.S. u should always do your testing by yourself since there are very few ppl in this forum that are trustable

Edited by DaiCazzo

Posted

I could be at 215 AP+ if I wanted but what for? I'd deal no damage.. So I'm at 190. I'm planning on buying an AP offhand to fight non-evasion targets (since Kutum sucks) but for now I can't test this thoughtfully. I got 2 perfect examples from my guild they're Ninja and Tamer, both stacked AP when they started playing and now are slowly going Accuracy, one of them (ninja) is on the way but the tamer has full Acc build now she hurts much more than before with a lot less AP. 

Shit I'm sorry you're right.. 9_9 

I can't confirm now, I personally loved my RCE when I got them because I didn't have kzarka/off-hand yet but now.. maybe off-hand is enough? I honestly don't know, off-hand seems to counter evasion offhand so if they also wear evasion accesories I'm inclined to believe we also need RCE. To be honest I'm going to skip Tree Spirit Belt I was thinking on Basilisk + Sicil Necklace, I want a build that can keep my AP above 190 or close to 200 with high accuracy and as much evasion as I can get.

alright fair enough I'll hold on to my rces and tsb , better be safe than sorry

Posted

yap the standard pretty much , tri tungrads + tri basi + tri ogre + tri crescent+ 1x viper in gloves+ kzarka + acc offhand 

Well to tell you the truth it all boils down to point on the curve accuracy vs evasion your gearscore is. 2x http://bddatabase.net/us/item/15807/ could tip the scales soon...I hope...

Posted

Who said it is bugged. It is clear that a few things (skills included) work different in PvP and PvE. Kutum, serendia food, Destruction stone work properly in PvE...not so in PvP. The accuracy increase is almost negligible.

I won't comment on whether I agree or not...but at least the Destruction stone should work in PvP.

Serendia doesnt work in pvp as u claim and to be honest i really dont care about pve. You should try sandwitch for accuracy food in pvp i never go pvp without that and ofc destruction stone.

Well to tell you the truth it all boils down to point on the curve accuracy vs evasion your gearscore is. 2x http://bddatabase.net/us/item/15807/ could tip the scales soon...I hope...

Im waiting for those gems too but right now for me they would mean only a +6 accuracy more thats nothing special tbh but still the more accuracy u stack the better is 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0