• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

*Updated* Musa accuracy bugged

278 posts in this topic

Posted

alright fair enough I'll hold on to my rces and tsb , better be safe than sorry

Problem is that once you're set with accuracy accesories swapping is expensive and we both know we could use that much money somewhere else :D I've been playing with BDOplanner trying to figure out an affordable medium-term build that could make me efficient with a single build for every PvP situation.

I thought about the following, I know these accesories are very rare and expensive to make/buy but nothing is easy.

http://bdoplanner.com/save/[[8],[11013,18,[15624,15624]],[11014,18,[15629,15629]],[11016,18,[15631,15631]],[11015,18,[15218,15630]],[[12031,3],[12031,3]],[[11817,3],[11817,3]],[12229,3],[11625,3],[13310,18,[15639,15639]],[14762,19],[13109,18,[15132,-1]],[-1],[-1,[-1]],[-1],[-1],[-1],[-1]]

Posted (edited)

Serendia doesnt work in pvp as u claim and to be honest i really dont care about pve. You should try sandwitch for accuracy food in pvp i never go pvp without that and ofc destruction stone.

Im waiting for those gems too but right now for me they would mean only a +6 accuracy more thats nothing special tbh but still the more accuracy u stack the better is 

I am not so sure on Serendia and PvE... +300 Pila Ku trash per hour would like to have a word with you. And this is not placebo....it is very consistent.

PS Have you done any solid testing with the sandwich accuracy on PvP? This is interesting information unless it is anecdotal.

Edited by Delolith

Posted

I am not so sure on Serendia and PvE... +300 Pila Ku trash per hour would like to have a word with you. And this is not placebo....it is very consistent.

PS Have you done any solid testing with the sandwich accuracy on PvP? This is interesting information unless it is anecdotal.

Nope pretty solid no but i keep using them instead of serendia. are u saying that with serendia u get constant +300 pila ku trash? same spot same rotation ? Its real weird that this game have food thats works on pve and not on pvp. I have done some grind on pila ku but as maewha i couldnt find that spot worth or at least i can do much more in other spots 

Posted (edited)

Nope pretty solid no but i keep using them instead of serendia. are u saying that with serendia u get constant +300 pila ku trash? same spot same rotation ? Its real weird that this game have food thats works on pve and not on pvp. I have done some grind on pila ku but as maewha i couldnt find that spot worth or at least i can do much more in other spots 

Yes I am talking about main spot. Same rotation, same elixirs, always Sharp destruction on. And my gear is at the point of being "unchangeable" atm (full TET, full TRI BiS jewels etc). So yes with the same gear I saw around 8-10% increase in trash gain with just Serendia food.

Edited by Delolith

Posted

Yes I am talking about main spot. Same rotation, same elixirs, always Sharp destruction on. And my gear is at the point of being "unchangeable" atm (full TET, full TRI BiS jewels etc). So yes with the same gear I saw around 8-10% increase in trash gain with just Serendia food.

Maybe they fixed it ? i have to test it on pvp

Posted (edited)

Didnt read whole discussion but : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HE1Lr-7C2ChlCOsBc14z_hY5dkh9tC6tYZFqHgNGIbA/htmlview#

Rhik : 30eva

Sicil : 9eva

Helmet gems : 10

Boss armor (1x TET + 3x TRI ) : 123eva

Total : 172evasion + passive evasion from sorc`s skills

Your acc :

RCE  : 12

Kutum : 5

Bhegs : 10

Tree : 3

Liverto : lets say roughly 45 (kzarka was tested several times and has roughly 50acc more than yuria.)

Gems : 8 (?)

Total : 83acc

What do you expect ? You dont have enough acc to counter his evasion. % bonuses on skills arent enough to boost your hitrate. 10% acc bonus means 10% of what you have.

And you said "Now accuracy "builds" like double RCE, tree belt, kutum and the likes, are SUPPOSED to be counter to eva builds, right?"

Kutum, 2x rce and tree belt is not accuracy build man. If someone decide to go evasion build, you cant expect to hit him 90-100% without countering his build. Buy real acc offhand for opponents like this, problem solved. Imagine panpan with centaur belt. You cant do shit to him.

Im full acc warrior (2x rce, tree belt, gems, vangertz, 2x tet good deeds rings, tet talis necklace) and i still miss on evasion stackers with 25% acc bonuses on skills.

Edited by Chors

Posted (edited)

I could be at 215 AP+ if I wanted but what for? I'd deal no damage.. So I'm at 190. I'm planning on buying an AP offhand to fight non-evasion targets (since Kutum sucks) but for now I can't test this thoughtfully. I got 2 perfect examples from my guild they're Ninja and Tamer, both stacked AP when they started playing and now are slowly going Accuracy, one of them (ninja) is on the way but the tamer has full Acc build now she hurts much more than before with a lot less AP. 

For node wars I can't do without kutum because i need that DP

Edited by Ruins

Posted

Im full acc warrior (2x rce, tree belt, gems, vangertz, 2x tet good deeds rings, tet talis necklace) and i still miss on evasion stackers with 25% acc bonuses on skills.

thing is that vangertz is one of the best offhands any class could have, eva and acc all combined into 1, if musa had that, literally 80% of the us would run that.

Posted

thing is that vangertz is one of the best offhands any class could have, eva and acc all combined into 1, if musa had that, literally 80% of the us would run that.

#Just warrior stuff 

Posted

We are talking about lack of acc not evasion on acc offhand, but yea, vang+sayer knot are best acc offhands in game. Striker got similar i heard.

Posted

We are talking about lack of acc not evasion on acc offhand, but yea, vang+sayer knot are best acc offhands in game. Striker got similar i heard.

well half of this thread was on how musa acc offhand doesnt provide enough stats for us, thats why it isnt commonly used.

Posted (edited)

I can't remember where the accuracy test is, and I'm on my phone, but I'll try to post it when I get home.

But basically the test concluded that you need 1 accuracy for every 4 evasion, of course that changes with different accuracy modifiers on each individual skill. But it gives a ball park area to be in

And I'll also add that tet kzarka is one of the biggest upgrades a Musa can get.

Edited by Profex

Posted

I could be at 215 AP+ if I wanted but what for? I'd deal no damage.. So I'm at 190. I'm planning on buying an AP offhand to fight non-evasion targets (since Kutum sucks) but for now I can't test this thoughtfully. I got 2 perfect examples from my guild they're Ninja and Tamer, both stacked AP when they started playing and now are slowly going Accuracy, one of them (ninja) is on the way but the tamer has full Acc build now she hurts much more than before with a lot less AP. 

If you want an offhand vs non eva, Kutum is still far superior to white horn, tested myself, same dmg, more survability, 10% ignore ress and 1 extra slot.

Posted

If you want an offhand vs non eva, Kutum is still far superior to white horn, tested myself, same dmg, more survability, 10% ignore ress and 1 extra slot.

And is it superiour to nouver? Talking only about damage and putting Kutum DP aside.

Posted (edited)

And is it superiour to nouver? Talking only about damage and putting Kutum DP aside.

I don't know, my nouver is +13, upgrading my kz to tet right now.. but, i'd say so, 5 ap doesn't make much diff, i've got a guildie that dropped his tet nouver for kutum. And if ever, you'd be losing about what? 5 to 10% less dmg on a combo? meaningless tbh, since you're exchanging survability.

Edited by SinisterSaints

Posted

Hmm are you sure? you tried it in PvP? I know in PvE it's the same but everyone says it's far superior in PvP.

Posted

No it isn't, the only reason to use kutum in pvp is if you "think" the survivability is worth more than damage, which is entirely subjective.  It does less damage than nouver and black horn.

Posted

Hmm are you sure? you tried it in PvP? I know in PvE it's the same but everyone says it's far superior in PvP.

ofc i tried in PvP, i don't give a single ----- about PVE

Posted

you need 1 accuracy for every 4 evasion

1 acc counters 0.75evasion, no ?

Posted

Just tested thoroughly the sandwich accuracy buff and with quite bit of certainty I can say it does not contribute in PvP at all. Quite big of datasets as well both against warrior and ninja (with +0 Krea for the test). 

Posted (edited)

1 acc counters 0.75evasion, no ?

no, if that was the case we would never hit them hehe, tet musk has like 50+ evasion, so you would need 2 Tri red corals to just negate them, not to mention the other 3 pieces of armor and accessories/offhand.

this is older but still some good info in there, and this test was done before the knowledge of DP being evasion and DR combined I believe.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eutf7mHriZqE5mbVQfCdZ1uBHMD4KsUaBPHi3dJTs5k/edit?pref=2&pli=1#

Edited by Profex

Posted (edited)

no, if that was the case we would never hit them hehe, tet musk has like 50+ evasion, so you would need 2 Tri red corals to just negate them, not to mention the other 3 pieces of armor and accessories/offhand.

this is older but still some good info in there, and this test was done before the knowledge of DP being evasion and DR combined I believe.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eutf7mHriZqE5mbVQfCdZ1uBHMD4KsUaBPHi3dJTs5k/edit?pref=2&pli=1#

This is not relevant anymore, this is latest testing. Things changed after awakenings.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H4M9vXw3xV0NwLO1xvqDMu-KVRY9CWLY5dccHt0oDOQ/edit

"

• 1 Accuracy increases hit chance by 1 % (seems to be independent of total accuracy)

• 1 Evasion decreases hit chance by 0.75 %

• Therefore 3 accuracy counters 4 evasion

Edited by Chors

Posted (edited)

I made a thread asking about accuracy and was redirected here, so ill post what i had said.

I've been playing musa and DK both recently, my musa's gear is 183/181/240, and my DK's is 140/127/250 

Both have around the same accuracy, but my musa does SO MUCH LESS damage than my DK. 40+ more ap than my DK, yet the musa does way less damage.

Any thoughts?

Current musa items: TRI Bhegs, DUO Kzarka, TRI Green Awakening weapon, DUO Blue coral Ear (trying to replace with a red coral), DUO Witch, DUO Ancient set, Pri muskans, Duo ultimate taritas helm and chest, TRI Ultimate white horn bow.

Obviously i dont have the most accuracy, but 40 more ap and doing less damage than DK? thats ridiculous. Buff musa plz thx

Edited by Josh2

Posted

I made a thread asking about accuracy and was redirected here, so ill post what i had said.

I've been playing musa and DK both recently, my musa's gear is 183/181/240, and my DK's is 140/127/250 

Both have around the same accuracy, but my musa does SO MUCH LESS damage than my DK. 40+ more ap than my DK, yet the musa does way less damage.

Any thoughts?

Current musa items: TRI Bhegs, DUO Kzarka, TRI Green Awakening weapon, DUO Blue coral Ear (trying to replace with a red coral), DUO Witch, DUO Ancient set, Pri muskans, Duo ultimate taritas helm and chest, TRI Ultimate white horn bow.

Obviously i dont have the most accuracy, but 40 more ap and doing less damage than DK? thats ridiculous. Buff musa plz thx

Have you tried this in PvE or PvP? our accuracy sucks and DK has a lot of +100% crit modifiers. Also what was your gear setup on DK? And who did you fight you need to be more specific.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0