• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Which class do you main?

Which class do you main?   211 votes

1. 1. Which one of the following classes is your main character?

• Warrior
    • Ranger
    • Sorceress
    • Berserker
    • Tamer
    • Musa/Maehwa
    • Ninja/Kunoichi
    • Valkyrie
    • Wizard/Witch
    • Dark Knight

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Just a quick poll to see which classes are more popular than others and which are the most and least popular in BDO.

3 people like this

Posted

Dark Knight I believe is currently the most popular but let's see. 

1 person likes this

Posted

That's what I was thinking too

Posted

Valkyrie here. Not the popular one but I put alot of time and effort into her. Shes my baby 

2 people like this

Posted

Not sure why people lump up musa/mae witch/wizard. Like... believe it or not they are independent classes LOL

1 person likes this

Posted

Not sure why people lump up musa/mae witch/wizard. Like... believe it or not they are independent classes LOL

Had to because we're only allowed 10 choices in the poll.

2 people like this

Posted

Had to because we're only allowed 10 choices in the poll.

ah okay that makes sense then

Posted

Valkyrie here. Not the popular one but I put alot of time and effort into her. Shes my baby 

Valk is bae

Posted

Just rerolled from ranger to DK

I only play ranged DPS and ranger's awakening has been nothing but big fat pain in my ass, hope they don't nerf DK cuz I'll quit this game if they do so. As for WZ/Witch they can burn in hell.

Posted

I only play ranged DPS and ranger's awakening has been nothing but big fat pain in my ass, hope they don't nerf DK cuz I'll quit this game if they do so. As for WZ/Witch they can burn in hell.

DK needs a nerf as much as a wiz. And stop being a sheep, Witch is not that great compared to wizard.

Posted

I only play ranged DPS and ranger's awakening has been nothing but big fat pain in my ass,

Same

Posted

I imagined there would be more for warrior and berserker

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm sorta new to this game and picked Ninja because I liked the attacks and outfits from the preview, and so far it has not disappointed in PvP and PvE

1 person likes this

Posted

Valk is bae

Indeed she is.

2016-01-19_12525363.JPG

4 people like this

Posted

Indeed she is.

2016-01-19_12525363.JPG

Looks amazing!

Posted

ofc they're going to nerf dk, it's op right now.  I bet they do something like adding a stamina cost to the iframe...like every other class

but yea overall I'd have say witch/wiz/dk/war will end up dominating to the poll

Posted

I thought all these type of polls just tell us which classes complain the most on the forums?

Posted

Indeed she is.

y ur Valk so angry lol

now meet my Waifu she's so graceful man

valk.jpg

Posted

Why wouldnt you put mae and musa in two separate answers? Those are two completely different classes... 

Posted

I don't feel you should lump the male and female versions of the same class into one as the awakenings are completely different. I would be more interested in this poll if you separated them.

Posted

Please add Striker option.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

My main was Ninja now I'm ditching it for Witch.. It's really fun grinding with Witch  no HP/Mana needed + full of AoE skills / full burst damage .. and less contact with mobs

Not sure though when pvping haven't tried yet on my level 52 Witch (still busy rushing my levels to 57).

Edited by Rvyne

Posted

Wizard cause I like being godlike op.

Posted

Why wouldnt you put mae and musa in two separate answers? Those are two completely different classes... 

Because there is limited amount of poll spots :D 

Posted

Please add Striker option.

^This