• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[PvP] Very weak at 56?

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Often I find myself out of attacks, everything is on cooldown, for a few seconds you just stand there waiting for stuff to come back, does it get much better at later lvls?

Posted

Dark Knight is a cd based class so you need to be at higher level to unlock the flows you need and the shorter cd on her skills. I say she get better in pvp starting at level 58.

2 people like this

Posted

All classes is CD-based... You can't spam the same skill off-cooldown in PVP.  PVE-wise, it's not the same thing cuz braindead mobs.

Posted

All classes is CD-based... You can't spam the same skill off-cooldown in PVP.  PVE-wise, it's not the same thing cuz braindead mobs.

What I meant is that most of her hard hitting skills has long cd. Im not saying that all other classes dont have cd and that they spam skills with no nullifies. 

Posted

For what its worth tamer is not really a CD based class. CDs mainly restrict  CC effect on the skills not the use or damage.

Posted

Dark Knight is a cd based class so you need to be at higher level to unlock the flows you need and the shorter cd on her skills. I say she get better in pvp starting at level 58.

Yes exactly, you will have a much wider variety of skills and flows at your disposal at 58+. Which is why I'm making a mad dash to 58. 

Posted

Mix it with your pre-awaken thats what i do when some of my awaken skills are on cooldown, then i use W+Rmb to switch back to awaken quickly.

2 people like this

Posted

I honestly think lvl 56 dk awakening is rubbish 

im sure it will get better, but very underwhelming 

1 person likes this

Posted

All classes are bullshit in pvp at lvl 56

Posted

The level meta for pvp is moving towards 60 atm (can argue it already is there), so you shouldn't even expect do be decent in pvp if you're only 56, you're just missing way too much of everything.

Posted (edited)

lvl 58 definitely helps, you get slightly shorter cd on all heavy hitters and a flow for your shift + LMB and shift + e skills to do another attack with Guard/Super Armor.

Meanwhile you can bind Wheel of Fortune to some hotkey and use that followed by some other pre-awakening skills when you run out of CDs.

Edited by Alexiel
1 person likes this

Posted

even at 58 if my opponent is agressive enough i find alot of use with main hand abilities. Nocturn is brilliant and wheel is still as useful as it used to be, and a well timed air strike can relieve some pressure.

Posted

Just learn to switch between non-awakened attacks and awakened attacks in PVP while level 56 and you will never have troubles with cooldown. knock down your opponent with non-awakened w+f, use shift+f or shift+q while they are knocked down, then switch back to awakening and get out of the way with F (make sure you run THROUGH your opponent so u damage them while u get out of range) and use your AoE's. You can repeat this rotation in combination with your block and dodges to make sure the enemy doesn't get to you.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0