• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why is there no increasing res timer for being killed by the same person?

71 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This might be the single most stupid thing I have read on this forums.Every time you people decide to go negative karma or take a spot, or farm a spot, or do anything in this game actually, you all come to stupid solutions to your stupid childish problems that apply only to you and you only and post those to the forums. Can't you just play the fking game you decided to play and do it the way you want without having stupid suggestions?
- First it was "I have no job, I play 24/7, I have billions, ples make Cash Shop items cost NOTHING because it's not fair to my welfare arse. And look at those people, they have a job, they can pay for that, fk them, fk them hard and give me all stuff for free"
- Then it became: "C'mon, I have full TET and PEN gear and billions of silver because I am a jobless shmuck that has it all. What I am supposed to do with this silver? I cannot buy shiet with it. And btw I am constantly getting boss drops, so, I should be allowed to further get money from the players that have jobs in order to post an item on the marketplace. So, if you don't give me 40 Euro/$ worth of pearls you can forget me posting the item"
- Then also: "I don't get this game. I went to a spot to farm and there was another player there. Doesn't he know I own this fking spot? I will kill him now, I will fk up his arse because I play 24/7 and I have 250 AP and he will know not to ever play this game again. Oh wait, what happened, I killed him but he is still here. Oh well, lemme go to the forums and whine about stuff even more. Let's call this fkers that want to farm also "Karma Bombers". I know I am the stupid maa faka here, but other stupid maa fakas will be on my side and we can whine and call them Karma Bombers together"

Dude, YOU PEOPLE are the problem with this game, NOT the game itself...wtf
I really hope that you get a Kzarka/Nouver/Dim Tree e.t.c drops from EVERY boss you go just so you stop posting bullcrap on the forums.

Tl:dr: Hi, i don't like your idea therefore i must insult it in the name of my holy principles and i shall do the same with you because i'm quite sure you're one of these red players that are in love with the newbie carnage that you read on every Newspaper in these days.

Nice display of maturity. 
I am with 173 AP and just Bheg gloves, level 58 because it bothers me to grind and i don't even go in other spots to steal them, so now that i've burst your bubble come back again when you have something clever to say instead of whine about my idea that for you was a "cry" for help in name of the will to murder people.
And maybe try to read things going past your nose? it helps sometime, to develope some criticism.

Edited by Rayin

Posted

Gonna blow you mind right now.

Ignore him and outfarm! TADA!

Gonna blow your mind right now....he attacks packs at the middle or end of the rotation screwing the reset. You cant outfarm someone who doesnt stick to the same pack as you...

Posted

Gonna blow your mind right now....he attacks packs at the middle or end of the rotation screwing the reset. You cant outfarm someone who doesnt stick to the same pack as you...

Griefing lesson 101. Like, share and discuss. Spread the word :)

Posted

I d like to know which guild promotes such behavior by having you in their ranks.....

lol.  Come find me in game.  I call my behavior justice!  Learn to share!

then you need to "git guy!"

Posted

lol.  Come find me in game.  I call my behavior justice!  Learn to share!

then you need to "git guy!"

I guess you are in a guild that cant be declared upon thats why you have this behaviour ...you are no different than those that pk on sight in saussan or pirates knowning that they outgear and outlevel 80% of the people there...you are just another kind of griefer...

Griefing lesson 101. Like, share and discuss. Spread the word :)

Yeah you are right I should share my spot with every undergeared person who chooses top spot for grinding even though his gear cant support it because the polite thing to do is carry random people through the game.....

Posted

You get killed by a player overtaking your farm spot, you gtfo of there. You lose. Change channel.

Don't go full retard, accept defeat.

Posted

You get killed by a player overtaking your farm spot, you gtfo of there. You lose. Change channel.

BDO is an awesome game! 

Here we have many options to resolve conflicts like this. It is a full bodied game where you may employ various strategies to achieve goals. This is only one of the array of things you may do. Think of all of the other ones! BDO has much depth to it, if you but only try. Sample it more in it's true form. I think you'll find this offering much more full flavored than this watered down single option here. I bet you'll love it even more. 

Posted

I guess you are in a guild that cant be declared upon thats why you have this behaviour ...you are no different than those that pk on sight in saussan or pirates knowning that they outgear and outlevel 80% of the people there...you are just another kind of griefer...

Yeah you are right I should share my spot with every undergeared person who chooses top spot for grinding even though his gear cant support it because the polite thing to do is carry random people through the game.....

cry more.  We can and do can declared upon.  No, I dispense justice.  If people demonstrate good manners, I leave them alone.

where is that in the TOS?

1 person likes this

Posted

May I suggest that the title of the thread would more accurately present the situation if it were changed to this:

Why don't they give you increasing penalties when the same person kills you over and over?

1 person likes this

Posted

So a guy killed you and eventually dec'd like he was supposed to but your complaint is that you can out-farm him? You do realize certain classes farm faster than others, especially if they have attack adders on their skills for PvE or they're using food/elixirs for killing certain mobs, right? I'm confused with this one.

Ironic that someone who says learn some manners calls someone a douche...... Classy

Trust me this guy was all over me about my karama bomber posts.. He kept saying "Learn to share!!" treating me like the 1% of assholes out there with 550 GS that grinds solo.. I ask for party but if you ignore me.. you get the boot. 

Posted

cry more.  We can and do can declared upon.  No, I dispense justice.  If people demonstrate good manners, I leave them alone.

I was wondering when you would result to trying to diminish anyone that has a different perspective than you, its also funny that you also talk about manners when you say that you see a person grinding in a rotation and just jump in messing his grinding....You are probably like that wiz at gahaz that told me he would karma bomb the shit out of me, got killed twice by mobs due to being grabbed with low hp, got declared upon and is since my favorite name when visiting the velia tavern npc....

Posted

I was wondering when you would result to trying to diminish anyone that has a different perspective than you, its also funny that you also talk about manners when you say that you see a person grinding in a rotation and just jump in messing his grinding....You are probably like that wiz at gahaz that told me he would karma bomb the shit out of me, got killed twice by mobs due to being grabbed with low hp, got declared upon and is since my favorite name when visiting the velia tavern npc....

I never claimed to do that to anyone.  I avoid disrupting others' rotation.  It's the asshats who kill me without warning that I reference.  Also, I've NEVER been mob killed during some gank fest.  Nice ASSumptions though.

Posted

By this logic once you die in pvp you should uninstall game and never come back. 

1 person likes this

Posted

bdo, the only game that punishes the winner of fights rather than the loser xD

1 person likes this

Posted

bdo, the only game that punishes the winner of fights rather than the loser xD

Maybe they are going for realism? Try going to a bar, punch some guy in the face and then take his chair and see who gets punished after.

Posted

Imho some pretty simple changes would improve the game much more.

Outlaw
Pro: 
- Negative players that kills Positive players have a chance to break one or more of their crystals;
- If a Negative player kills a Positive player, the last one will lose 1% of exp as if he died in PvE, going further with that at the point that the victim can lose exp de-leveling;
- During the Negative Karma status, the player has a 200% buff for trade items (since they're stolen goodies for the lore);
- During the Negative Karma status, the player has a further tax discount on marketplace for his sales of 5% which stacks with Value Pack;
- During the Negative Karma status, a player has an increased drop rate of 2.5% which doesn't stack with Kamasilve blessing, however is free and it doesn't have a cooldown;
- If a Negative player kills a Positive player, this last one will drop a "Token of Damnation" (something that can be used in some kind of special shop to buy even boss armors if enough are stacked);
Cons:
- Positive Players that kills Negative players have a chance to break one or more of their crystals;
- If a Positive player kills a Negative player, the last one will lose 1% of exp as if he died in PvE, going further with that at the point that the victim can lose exp de-leveling;
- During the Negative Karma status the player is permaflagged and will lose further Karma for each kill of Positive Players.
- During the Negative Karma status the player is still under the effect of living as Outlaw, therefore if he's in a guild which is at war with anther guild, the rules in regard of Exp and Crystals are still valid if he shall find his demise with the sword of his rival;
- During the Negative Karma status the player cannot use Ellion's blessings;
- If a Positive player kills a Negative player, this last one will drop a "Token of Ellyon's Mercy" (something that can be used in another special shop, with good stuffs but not boss armors and they also require far less tokens since Outlaws are scarce).

give me pleeeeeaaassseeee

Posted

Tell him your guild, I'm sure it will result in a dec. 

Posted

Maybe they are going for realism? Try going to a bar, punch some guy in the face and then take his chair and see who gets punished after.

realism is only pretty cool to the point that it becomes a major inconvenience =\

Posted

Tell him your guild, I'm sure it will result in a dec. 

lol.  Come find me, big boy!  I don't wear a ghillie suit.  Yes, I've brought several declarations upon my guild.  It amuses my guild.

Posted (edited)

I'll say it again: death by players = sent back to town. If you wish to pop a tear then give it a 5-10 minute cooldown. Done

So If I have 250AP+ Zerker and I come to your spot and kill you, you will let me have your spot? I won the pvp. So everyone has to play by the geared player rules? Its like going to a gym and someone is using the machine you want to use, do you ----- him or let him finish. Lmao. 

Edited by Saltminer

Posted

Why not make karma loss diminishing to the point it stops if you repeatedly kill the same person over and over again?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0