• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to level efficiently

30 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm 56 with 162/164/198 gear but I'm struggling to enjoy the grind, I have all the weight limits sitting on 1265lt but every 30 mins I'm full (at sausans) and it's ruining my fun having to constantly head back to base (Heidel) to dump everything

The grind I can handle I spent months grinding in Lineage 2's Cruma Tower and the other constant party zones but it was more fun because we didn't have this weight limit bs (we did but it was better balanced, could grind for hours without getting full)

I even tried doing it with wagon but the wagon gets full too fast too so it feels pointless when I can use my horse with drift, instant accel and sprint and get to places much quicker than any wagon can

How do you guys do it ? There has to be some way apart from buying 5 warehouse maids to store all the loot every 20 mins ?

Posted

I'm 56 with 162/164/198 gear but I'm struggling to enjoy the grind, I have all the weight limits sitting on 1265lt but every 30 mins I'm full (at sausans) and it's ruining my fun having to constantly head back to base (Heidel) to dump everything

The grind I can handle I spent months grinding in Lineage 2's Cruma Tower and the other constant party zones but it was more fun because we didn't have this weight limit bs (we did but it was better balanced, could grind for hours without getting full)

I even tried doing it with wagon but the wagon gets full too fast too so it feels pointless when I can use my horse with drift, instant accel and sprint and get to places much quicker than any wagon can

How do you guys do it ? There has to be some way apart from buying 5 warehouse maids to store all the loot every 20 mins ?

I'm not sure if this is gonna be helpful or worth anything to you but this is what i do, I do leveling and grinding for money separately.

For leveling i usually go Sausans / Pirates what i do is i dont take out my pets so i dont get any loots besides from special deals so in that way i can focus on grinding exp for 2-3 hours then i'll afk for a bit so i can eat, shower and rest.

For grinding money, i go to a place with item turn ins like collect X pieces of this and get XXG for example Soldier's Graveyard, Pirates, Sausans, Manshas and many more, I bring a wagon and park it safe then i drop my loots there whenever im full then go to the npc after and collect all my earnings.

It may sound slow for you but it works for me since my weight limit is not that great.

1 person likes this

Posted

It may sound slow for you but it works for me since my weight limit is not that great.

I didn't think of doing it that way, I guess I could go with just my combat exp pets out so I'm not filling up so fast

1 person likes this

Posted

I didn't think of doing it that way, I guess I could go with just my combat exp pets out so I'm not filling up so fast

Mhm! thats clever

Posted

u guys joking rite ?

Posted

For the last week I've been grinding 5-10 hours every day. It's kinda boring, and tiresome, but at least I almost reached 59, so I guess it was worth it. (oh yea I grind like 2 weeks a year)

Posted

Get the stash at Kusha instead of riding back to Heidel?

1 person likes this

Posted

For sausans, I always had my horse with me.

Periodically I would just overload the horse then if I got really full, I would sprint on my horse to Tarif, dump stuff in the warehouse then run back to Sausans.

But I was usually grouped with guildies/friends so they always held my spot for me when I came back.

For Pirates? I bring my boat and my horse on my boat as well.

1 person likes this

Posted

For sausans, I always had my horse with me.

Periodically I would just overload the horse then if I got really full, I would sprint on my horse to Tarif, dump stuff in the warehouse then run back to Sausans.

But I was usually grouped with guildies/friends so they always held my spot for me when I came back.

For Pirates? I bring my boat and my horse on my boat as well.

Basicly this. I also have a stash at Kusha so when im super full i go thre for 2 mins and drop everything. Its connected with Tarif. You can overload your horse/ wagon/ boat, so it's pretty easy to grind that way without going back to town.

1 person likes this

Posted

I grind at Gahaz, 5 10G bars for a villa pass. 3 1G bars for xp,ap, and resist buff. I also have milk tea, black spirit egg, cold draft beer, combat book or combat scroll and when its available the 200% xp daily grinding buff. It took me around 9 hours to get to lvl 57 from lvl 56 and since the villa is nearby you can repair and sell your stuff. If you have too much money you can also turn your silvers into bars and store it on your horse.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you're in a group (which are damn easy to find on pirates), you'll hardly get overweight, and if you're on pirates, vendors with exchange are near - dump bandanas/coins in boat, the rest will be sold by auto sell. If you're solo, well, get a villa near your favorite valencia spot. Personally I don't bother with sausans at all - too crowded and i get full in like 10 mins. I earn far more xp/money on group pirates or solo valencia spots. Your gear/level should be fine for a group at pirates, and trust me, you'll level up and make money in no time!

1 person likes this

Posted

Buy 15 storage maids and enjoy your unlimited weight limit 

and lol at turning of pets 

nice troll

Posted

If you're in a group (which are damn easy to find on pirates), you'll hardly get overweight, and if you're on pirates, vendors with exchange are near - dump bandanas/coins in boat, the rest will be sold by auto sell. If you're solo, well, get a villa near your favorite valencia spot. Personally I don't bother with sausans at all - too crowded and i get full in like 10 mins. I earn far more xp/money on group pirates or solo valencia spots. Your gear/level should be fine for a group at pirates, and trust me, you'll level up and make money in no time!

I've never gone to pirates mainly because of the distance and the annoyance if boss spawns while I'm there, at Sausans I can make it to any boss thanks to fast horse, is Bashims a decent spot for xp ? Also I hear people mention bandits but have no idea where they are ?

Posted

I've never gone to pirates mainly because of the distance and the annoyance if boss spawns while I'm there, at Sausans I can make it to any boss thanks to fast horse, is Bashims a decent spot for xp ? Also I hear people mention bandits but have no idea where they are ?

Bandit's are northeast of Shakatu.

Is the North Western edge outside of the desert.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you're in Sausan make sure to bring a wagon/merchant in the center so while you're grinding you can easily dump extra weight on em til both you and your wagon is full.. you can also add some extra weight on getting  for those "maid"..

Posted

As others have suggested, a Storage Box at Kusha will connect you to the storage in Tariff. 

And if you exchange the tokens for gold bars, you can stash them on your horse/wagon more easily.

Posted

umh.. like other said

bring a horse and full it .. it has no weight limit (it is 6k or more) for 1 stack of pieces

buy a house in kusha and put there a container (which is connected to tarif ) and put what u need there

if u want more space , bring a wagon , which make u indipendent more and more

Posted

I parked a wagon in the outpost where you trade in 2/3 of the items that drop at sausans. When I get to full weight limit I just go there and trade in for gold bars and dump the leftovers on the wagon. 2nd round there I turn in items and then check if the leftovers in wagon is enough for another turn in else I dump leftovers again. 

Should last at least a few hours at scrub farming speed (cant voutch for anything else because Im a scrub when it comes to grinding in bdo).

The feeling of loading up your dwarf with thousands of ssc and a stack of pots and then grind for hours untill your pots and shots run out at exactly the same time is just something that belong to the golden days and sadly its unlikely that we will experience such a thing again :)

Posted

Life skill till 220ap 283dp.

then grind Pirates till 58.

then pila ku till 60

Posted

Buy 15 storage maids and enjoy your unlimited weight limit 

and lol at turning of pets 

nice troll

Even one storage maid basically lets you stay at pirates forever. Sell bandanas and exchange for gold bars. Transfer gold bars to calpheon and toss out coins. The amount of time you save from not having to travel equals out money wise in the end up gives you a lot more XP.

Posted

When I'm at sausans, I take a wagon and overload it.  When I get done grinding, I go turn it in.  I park the wagon at Kusha so my horse is close by to get back to civilization fast. 

When I'm at pirates, I take a boat and my horse.  I overload my horse with bandanas (can put as many as you want in there) and put my coins in the boat.  I'll farm out there for a week at a time, and when I'm done go turn everything in. 

I rarely ever go to either place to just grind for 30 minutes.  I stay for a week.  If I get bored of it, i'll switch to a lifeskill alt and do that for a while, then back to grinding.  Basically the only time I leave pirates on my main is when it's time for node wars on sunday. 

Posted

Bring a donkey, it's 5 slots.

Posted

Thats what alts are for, bosses.

Posted

little out of subject but how did you get a horse with sprint and instant accel at the same time? Also banshi is better than all other grinding spots i believe. When you overload ur horse and cant put anymore items just do this. Take everything out and put it back as whole. That works with mine. Im currently at the pirates and when i got my horse full and cant add anymore bandanas i just take it all to my inventory and put it back on the horse as whole. Maybe bug but im not complaining.

Posted

little out of subject but how did you get a horse with sprint and instant accel at the same time?

Because I AFK breed horses, this one has 2 seater too although it's only a T6 but it's better than the potato t7's I keep getting

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0