• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What is the most boring class? Strawpoll!

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Witch hands down

1 person likes this

Posted

I am not surprised that one of the most dense classes in the playerbase (warrior) is #1 currently however i would say Giant is the most boring (in my opinion) and i do think the numbers would support it,if more tried it. Most people just know giant is inherently boring and never play it lol.

Posted

War

Posted

war

Posted

Maewha.  Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Attack.  Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Attack.  Fun.

Posted

Witch hands down

First of all because Witch looks boring to you this doesn't mean that is the most boring class for thousands of people is the most fun class in the game, second if you consider Witch to be boring then which class is fun for you let's hear what you consider fun.

1 person likes this

Posted

First of all because Witch looks boring to you this doesn't mean that is the most boring class for thousands of people is the most fun class in the game, second if you consider Witch to be boring then which class is fun for you let's hear what you consider fun.

That goes without saying, People are just giving their "opinion" .

1 person likes this

Posted

when i played witch, it was actually more boring than it looked 

it is the only class i quit leveling 

the funnest class imo would be un awakened dark knight 

Posted

Witch hands down

I happen to agreed witch does get boring after while. Sure some people might not be bored because there into magic and stuff >.>

Posted

when i played witch, it was actually more boring than it looked 

it is the only class i quit leveling 

the funnest class imo would be un awakened dark knight

I can't understand how someone can find boring this gameplay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbxB5lyCLFg with those moves & this animations, Witch is the epitome of coolness for me, when I grind with a Witch adrenaline rush all over my body & when I cast the 100% rage I get a hard on lol.. it's exhilarating to watch my char do all those cool moves, the finger snaps, the hand moves when I cast Thunder Storm, the gameplay of the Witch is so addicted for me because the skills & animation are so amazing to watch, DK doesn't look bad but I don't feel half as exciting while watching DK awakening trailer compare to when I watch Witch awakening trailer, whatever as they say each to their own.

Posted (edited)

I been playing Ninja since I created my account but when I've tested Witch last week  I was having fun with animation and agility  if you find Witch is boring I'm pretty sure you likely to  hate ninja..  both class for me is 1 thing is common the moment you stop moving you're dead... so switching from Witch wasn't hard for me both are meant to do burst damage but just Witch have more AoE and Ninja is target focus

Edited by Rvyne

Posted

I can't understand how someone can find boring this gameplay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbxB5lyCLFg with those moves & this animations, Witch is the epitome of coolness for me, when I grind with a Witch adrenaline rush all over my body & when I cast the 100% rage I get a hard on lol.. it's exhilarating to watch my char do all those cool moves, the finger snaps, the hand moves when I cast Thunder Storm, the gameplay of the Witch is so addicted for me because the skills & animation are so amazing to watch, DK doesn't look bad but I don't feel half as exciting while watching DK awakening trailer compare to when I watch Witch awakening trailer, whatever as they say each to their own.

Believe it or not, not everyone likes the same thing. The whole premise of this thread is based on opinion. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I find it to be the 2nd most boring behind giant ,And trust me i gave it a try,shes 58 472 gs,she is now a gathering alt,she just as boring almost as giant to me. Also @ the skills looks,i find it to be far inferrior to the wizard counterpart in terms of looks,the characters outfits and the skills.

Edited by Freeway

Posted

Witch hands down

I agree.  I feel like she is always walking in mud.

I mean sure, it was fun to blow everything up for awhile.  Rotate Blam!  Rotate Blam!  Zip Blam, Nuke, Sparkle Snap!   But alas it gets old..

Sorc for the win. :)

Posted

I am not surprised that one of the most dense classes in the playerbase (warrior) is #1 currently however i would say Giant is the most boring (in my opinion) and i do think the numbers would support it,if more tried it. Most people just know giant is inherently boring and never play it lol.

honestly giants a lot of fun if you know how to play it...if you grab spam it's kinda boring

Posted

honestly giants a lot of fun if you know how to play it...if you grab spam it's kinda boring

I know how to play it my giant is 57 482 gs,i know all of the animation cancels etc,i just don't find it fun.,the only fun i have with it is in pvp,i have 0 fun with it in pve,and even in pvp it is not nearly as fun as my mains.

Posted

I know how to play it my giant is 57 482 gs,i know all of the animation cancels etc,i just don't find it fun.,the only fun i have with it is in pvp,i have 0 fun with it in pve,and even in pvp it is not nearly as fun as my mains.

if you're level 57 you probably don't know how to play giant

gs is kinda irrelevant since it's probably just your mains gear thrown on a zerker and a couple weapons bought off the marketplace

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

if you're level 57 you probably don't know how to play giant

gs is kinda irrelevant since it's probably just your mains gear thrown on a zerker and a couple weapons bought off the marketplace

Yep makes sense,Trying to disprove someones opinion. When an opinion isn't an argument or a fact it is simply a persons opinion.
I suggest you take a trip to dictionary.com. Opinions are subjective to that persons perception,what is fun for one person is not for another.you may keep trying to disprove my opinion but it will never change,considering it is not something important to me like a important belief or world view,you are simply wasting your time and proving your inability to have civilized conversation. all your saying is "git gud my opinion > yours"

did you think about adding anything pertinent to the conversation? how-about what class you find boring,like the point of the thread.

Edited by Freeway

Posted

Yep makes sense,Trying to disprove someones opinion. When an opinion isn't an argument or a fact it is simply a persons opinion.I suggest you take a trip to dictionary.com. Opinions are subjective to that persons perception,what is fun for one person is not for another.you may keep trying to disprove my opinion but it will never change,considering it is not something important to me like a important belief or world view,you are simply wasting your time and proving your inability to have civilized conversation. all your saying is "git gud my opinion > yours"

bro all I said is berserker can be fun if you know how to play it

youre the one waving your sub 500 gs around everywhere like it makes you an expert in everything bdo...like seriously you mentioned it in multiple comments lol

Posted

Yep makes sense,Trying to disprove someones opinion. When an opinion isn't an argument or a fact it is simply a persons opinion.I suggest you take a trip to dictionary.com. Opinions are subjective to that persons perception,what is fun for one person is not for another.you may keep trying to disprove my opinion but it will never change,considering it is not something important to me like a important belief or world view,you are simply wasting your time and proving your inability to have civilized conversation. all your saying is "git gud my opinion > yours"

You used level 57 as a justification for your opinion... When level 57 doesnt mean shit. 

Any PvE in this game is "boring" after a certain point cause its just the same grind regardless of what the key combo spam is

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorceress

Posted (edited)

You used level 57 as a justification for your opinion... When level 57 doesnt mean shit. 

Any PvE in this game is "boring" after a certain point cause its just the same grind regardless of what the key combo spam is

youre the one waving your sub 500 gs around everywhere like it makes you an expert in everything bdo...like seriously you mentioned it in multiple comments lol

I could have thrown around my 515+ gs lvl 60 ninj now but i didn't,i have played giant sufficiently enough,it is a simple class,one of the easiest in 1v1 scenarios and dreadfully boring in my opinion in pve,i know all the animation cancels that is more than most mouthbreathers know,and aparently the stat thread posted by the publisher that everyone loves to quote aparently proves the vast majority of the game isn't even 56+ ,so yes it would appear numbers are on my side. ,not only do i know how to play a zerker i know how to fight against one aswell considering i mainly enjoy pvp and my entire account is mostly filled with toons 58-60,but my opinion means nothing because you say so.,pretty sure the title of the thread was "most boring class strawpoll" not "prove your worth"

Edited by Freeway

Posted

i actually voted Ranger on this one. When I played it, it was the least flashy when it comes to the animated effects. Granted, i did not get her past 30.

1 person likes this

Posted

did you think about adding anything pertinent to the conversation? how-about what class you find boring,like the point of the thread.

His argument is "at level 57 you probably wouldn't know how to play it"

all you had to do was say "not really, that's just a general indicator and that's it, not a rule"

calm your pecs