• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What is the most boring class? Strawpoll!

44 posts in this topic

Posted

I could have thrown around my 515+ gs lvl 60 ninj now but i didn't,i have played giant sufficiently enough,it is a simple class,one of the easiest in 1v1 scenarios and dreadfully boring in my opinion in pve,i know all the animation cancels that is more than most mouthbreathers know,and aparently the stat thread posted by the publisher that everyone loves to quote aparently proves the vast majority of the game isn't even 56+ ,so yes it would appear numbers are on my side. ,not only do i know how to play a zerker i know how to fight against one aswell considering i mainly enjoy pvp and my entire account is mostly filled with toons 58-60,but my opinion means nothing because you say so.,pretty sure the title of the thread was "most boring class strawpoll" not "prove your worth"

We get it bud... 5+ posts now that you dont like Berserkers. 

Drink some git gud and reroll wizard. 

Posted

We get it bud... 5+ posts now that you dont like Berserkers. 

Drink some git gud and reroll wizard. 

Yep makes sense,Trying to disprove someones opinion. When an opinion isn't an argument or a fact it is simply a persons opinion.I suggest you take a trip to dictionary.com. Opinions are subjective to that persons perception,what is fun for one person is not for another.you may keep trying to disprove my opinion but it will never change,considering it is not something important to me like a important belief or world view,you are simply wasting your time and proving your inability to have civilized conversation. all your saying is "git gud my opinion > yours"

did you think about adding anything pertinent to the conversation? how-about what class you find boring,like the point of the thread.

Point proven.

Posted

Point proven.

Yes, You've certainly proven a couple things in this thread. Good luck working on them! 

Posted

Lol no wonder he's so salty, he's a ninja main

Posted (edited)

From all Classes that i have played and have been fighting against, Warrior seems to be the most boring. At least from my perspective all you see most warriors do is wait for their 100% to fill up then trying to knockdown you and basically trying to oneshot you with their 100% awakening skill. Other than that they hide behind block.

Edited by Micariel

Posted

I am not surprised that one of the most dense classes in the playerbase (warrior) is #1 currently however i would say Giant is the most boring (in my opinion) and i do think the numbers would support it,if more tried it. Most people just know giant is inherently boring and never play it lol.

im suprised, everytime i see a giant they look pretty fun to play >.<

Posted

Maewha.  Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Attack.  Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash Attack.  Fun.

My Mae is 49 locked, I was doing Black Spirit and got triple ganked by Cyclops, no pots. 108 AP and she wiped the floor with them. I've been a loyal Sorc player since day one but Mae lays the smack down like no other when she controls frontal cone.

Boring to me so far, Witch, Zerc, Valk, Warrior. They are all pretty hum-ho.

Posted

Wiz, witch and ranger

Posted

witch/wizard,dk Tamer, ninja and Kuno

Posted (edited)

I find Witch, Sorcerer, Kuno, DK fun so far. I would find Ninja boring tho.

What everyone else mean, i don't care.

Edited by Amirite

Posted

i actually voted Ranger on this one. When I played it, it was the least flashy when it comes to the animated effects. Granted, i did not get her past 30.

Real fun, because of iframes, comes after 41 :) 

I am not main ranger, it is second alt, just saying, it a bit boring before 41 :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Is there an option to vote on this? Community. :D

Edited by Vyky

Posted (edited)

Simple, whatever you play is boring, whatever I play is fun. Unless you play what I play, not that I necessarily play what you play.

Edited by Beeso

Posted

I know how to play it my giant is 57 482 gs,i know all of the animation cancels etc,i just don't find it fun.,the only fun i have with it is in pvp,i have 0 fun with it in pve,and even in pvp it is not nearly as fun as my mains.

all classes are boring in pve, im a lvl 61 giant 520 gs and the only class I want to continue playing is the giant

Posted

It's funny how biases show here. I am a Valk main and I find them amazingly fun. By contrast I have a 55 Zerker that I decided to make into my negative karma enchanting alt and never touch again because it bores me to tears yet more people seem to think Valk is boring.

Posted

To me it's ranger. The most efficient is shotgun-shotgun-shotgun-shotgun-pot-shotgun-shotgun-... so I decided it would be my boss alt and not more.

Posted

First of all because Witch looks boring to you this doesn't mean that is the most boring class for thousands of people is the most fun class in the game, second if you consider Witch to be boring then which class is fun for you let's hear what you consider fun.

Actually, Witch is very boring for 1 vs 1. 

Posted (edited)

Spoiler alert: This whole game is boring

Even Valkyrie's pull > w + f combos get boring, and you have to press a lot of buttons within that time period too. Sad that you won't get masters league in starcraft even if you can pull of this so-called "high apm combo"

Because guess what? This game is whoever CCs the guy first wins. There's no variety in how you deal your damage, absolutely none.

Edited by andy1213

Posted

Spoiler alert: This whole game is boring

Even Valkyrie's pull > w + f combos get boring, and you have to press a lot of buttons within that time period too. Sad that you won't get masters league in starcraft even if you can pull of this so-called "high apm combo"

Because guess what? This game is whoever CCs the guy first wins. There's no variety in how you deal your damage, absolutely none.

Then there's also CC and the actual combos being gated by RNG

1 person likes this