• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sulfur... Treant?!?

13 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been farming Roud Sulfur Works for like 4 weeks now to get the map pieces and had THIS happen today:

Did my Waltz of Wind and had for a fraction of a second a mob name appear... "Root Treant"... WHAT THE...? In the Sulfur Mine a lvl50 Calpheon Treant?!?

Then I did another round of my farming route and saw him half-submerged in the ground (a respawn), just like in treant forest. Tried to attack him once to lure him out and get a good screenshot, but sadly even the normal kick from my ranger was an instant-kill. Got a nice screen of the corpse though. After that the treant never respawned again :(.

It's kinda frustrating to know, that the chance to have a mob from the other side of the continent spawn, is higher than to have a piece of the map drop...

Screenshots:

Sulfur_Treant_1.thumb.JPG.b7ce6f242c560c

Sulfur_Treant_2.thumb.JPG.b112795ed7de7b

Posted

Yeah, there is something up there.  I fell through the map inside the sulfur works mine a couple of days ago.  To my death.  Lost a cheap crystal, but made a ticket anyway.  Got a reply and a new crystal within 20 minutes.:)

I think there is a hole to the other side of the world.  Maybe a shortcut to Treant.

2017-04-12_1063423750.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, there is something up there.  I fell through the map inside the sulfur works mine a couple of days ago.  To my death.  Lost a cheap crystal, but made a ticket anyway.  Got a reply and a new crystal within 20 minutes.:)

I think there is a hole to the other side of the world.  Maybe a shortcut to Treant.

Only issue is we do not know what type of world we are on. 

Is it a circle? Is it flat with edges? When game first launched here, it had clear edges that started to get "rounded" out.

We cannot circumnavigate the world, so we do not really know. If you take your boat out East at Arehaza Town you can see a pretty big Island "continent" which is clearly not Epheria/ Kamasylve Shore. 

Yet when you sail West from Epheria Port, you cannot see any "big" landmass at all.

We can also be on a world that is a bit like a cylinder wrapped around itself kind of thing.

Posted

[Loads trade packs and goes to find portal to Trent]

xD

Posted

probably a mini wormhole that goes till treant ... a portal created by the ancient .. taht gives infinite power to the ... trader!

gogogo fast packing !

by the way,

just to be curious, why do u stay in sulfur mines ? It is not polemic .. i would like just to know if there is something that can be interesting there (when i went there xp and loot were both horrible)

1 person likes this

Posted

by the way,

just to be curious, why do u stay in sulfur mines ? It is not polemic .. i would like just to know if there is something that can be interesting there (when i went there xp and loot were both horrible)

He said that he's farming map pieces,

Soemthing I gave up a long time ago.

Posted (edited)

the mobs are very tanky for their rewards* Nevermind (a reason would be just to see the mobs one time in life*)

Yes the spawn there, same bit supriesed. Same like you get werid loot tables from pirates.

Edited by Blacksheep

Posted

That treant is goin places...

Posted

Mmmh seems like Valencia is trying to mount an ambush to Calpheon :o

Posted

That mob should use desert camo and not ghilie, he got it wrong  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

As I said in the first post: map pieces... I heard the two from the sulfur mine are the rarer ones, especially the one from the Tukar, so I decided to try to get these first (what good after all is, if you have both from Pila Ku, but never get the other ones?)

Loot so far in 4 weeks:

6 Sicil's Necklace

19 Bluish Sulfur (daily quest item, 500 contribution xp + 3m silver)

~10 Traveler's Maps

~25 Black Magic Crystal: Intimitation (junk 600k crystal)

~100-140 Scroll Written in Ancient Language

~15 Part for Explorer's Compass

~? Black Stone Weapon & Armor

0 Piece of an Unknown Map

1 Hard Tree Bark ;)

and ~3m silver in cash drops per hour

Yes, loot-wise it's worse than FogansCrescentsPilaKuGahazPiratesSausannearlyeveryotherspotinthegame, but the exp is not -that- bad, if you're 60+ with 230AP+... a little less than other spots, but it's soooo much more relaxed there. No white dots on the map, no idiots that show up 3 Minutes before the night starts with "SPOT TAKEN!" and you can have a disconnect in the middle of 8 mobs and log back in alive, because they have lots of hp, but do little damage. And for me especially: I would have never grinded to 60 at Fogans for example... boring as hell. But the chance to get the map piece is a motivation for me, because the next mob can drop it... so I got my 59->60 in Sulfur Works and will most likely get my 61 there too. :)

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the black hole divers club! xD

2017-04-17_13679501.JPG

Edited by MarvelousBuzz

Posted

As I said in the first post: map pieces... I heard the two from the sulfur mine are the rarer ones, especially the one from the Tukar, so I decided to try to get these first (what good after all is, if you have both from Pila Ku, but never get the other ones?)

Loot so far in 4 weeks:

6 Sicil's Necklace

19 Bluish Sulfur (daily quest item, 500 contribution xp + 3m silver)

~10 Traveler's Maps

~25 Black Magic Crystal: Intimitation (junk 600k crystal)

~100-140 Scroll Written in Ancient Language

~15 Part for Explorer's Compass

~? Black Stone Weapon & Armor

0 Piece of an Unknown Map

1 Hard Tree Bark ;)

and ~3m silver in cash drops per hour

Yes, loot-wise it's worse than FogansCrescentsPilaKuGahazPiratesSausannearlyeveryotherspotinthegame, but the exp is not -that- bad, if you're 60+ with 230AP+... a little less than other spots, but it's soooo much more relaxed there. No white dots on the map, no idiots that show up 3 Minutes before the night starts with "SPOT TAKEN!" and you can have a disconnect in the middle of 8 mobs and log back in alive, because they have lots of hp, but do little damage. And for me especially: I would have never grinded to 60 at Fogans for example... boring as hell. But the chance to get the map piece is a motivation for me, because the next mob can drop it... so I got my 59->60 in Sulfur Works and will most likely get my 61 there too. :)

tx for the sharing your loot table

I thought it was worse that this honestly... I usually exp at fogans

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0