• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Memory Fragment market (Eu)

93 posts in this topic

Posted

I started doin daily quests for hunter marks again... :D Thats how desperate i am... :D 5 minutes = armor stone... :D

Oh dear lord, thankfully I graduated them so that's not an option for me ;p

Posted

Pretty sure it's due to the DK awakening.

Everyone is trying to get weapons as high + as possible they sell for max value atm and are instantly sold. NA might just not care about that at all. Who knows.

Nope. Memory frags, Black Stone Armor as well as Hard&Sharp Crystal Shards are permanently sold out on EU. Been that way for at least 6+ months.

Only exception is during drop events, than it's possible to buy Black Stone Armor(but still no Sharp&Hards or Mem Frags).

Pretty obvious that NA has a higher percentage of players that prefers to sell enchantment materials over using it themselves. So I'm guessing bigger overall population, but also more life skillers, casuals and hardcore fishers not to bothered about upgrading their own gear. They're the only playertypes that's willing to sell items like Memory Fragments, in my experience.

Posted (edited)

Na players god so many bad new on the RNG to use their stuff to upgrade, imo, NA players will sell their memory frag for silver to buy already upgraded stuff.  Thats the funny thing you dont know...

Edited by Sempei

Posted

I started doin daily quests for hunter marks again... :D Thats how desperate i am... :D 5 minutes = armor stone... :D

Well, I have ~4000 hunter's seals but I'm always out of memory fragments...

Posted

Fish bot

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, I have ~4000 hunter's seals but I'm always out of memory fragments...

Same.. I have over 6k hunters seals and ive never used them... But always short on mem frags! - started saving the mem frags for TET attempts 

Posted

Not sure on EU but on NA people constantly run x10 disco/pila/book groups because you can literally just buy them off the MP and sell the total frags at a profit even after market loss. And a lot of people hate doing the groups and just sell all of their relics/books/pila fe. I also wouldn't be surprised if a larger portion of NA has given up on enhancing gear and has just opted to buy it out right which will lead to our own problems in the future.

Posted (edited)

NA fish bots confirmed :D well who knows...

@CM_Aethon any idea whats up ?

Doesn't really look normal at all. 12mil sold memory fragments vs 7mil. 

Edited by Tulpa

Posted

Compare NA market (left) with EU market (right):

NA_vs_EU.thumb.png.0bfec7f0b284b8cdd904f

There's an accumulated trade difference of >1M for Ancient Relic Shards, but other numbers are within 200k range. Relic runs and cartian runs supply more hunter's seals than pila fe runs, which means more black stone (armor); that can also explain why there's a >1M difference in black stone (armor).

The amount of mem frags on the NA market is ridiculously high. Assuming NA and EU act similarly except EU actually uses the ancient relic shards, then EU would be hoarding that excess of >30k mem frags. But that's probably not the case since people are still complaining. The likely reasons are as others have stated, more NA fish botters for relic shards and greater usage of artisan memories.

Considering the accumulated trades for other items are not that far apart, it's uncertain whether population difference would really make that huge of a difference.

9 people like this

Posted

There is extemely simple explanation for this:

NA players are selling and buying more frags while EU players are doing more relics by themselves.

Check relics sold on market too.

Doing relics is more worth than buying frags from MP also you're missing one fundamental point. If NA has more players then well sold frags should be a lot higher

Posted (edited)

Alright, find someone to link me a PEN Cadry ingame. Full discretion promised, 5k beer to you and the person linking it. Should be easy enough, there's 24 of them after all.

I'm under no obligation to give you any proof. 
As far as I know Gamescom gear included PEN Crescents, not Cadry and on top those numbers would be way different if the statistics were influenced by GC-Gear. 
Furthermore I didn't say that the data was fully correct. I suspect that some items were produced when the exploits happened a while ago. 

Edited by BloodyPleasure

Posted (edited)

As far as I know Gamescom gear included PEN Crescents, not Cadry and on top those numbers would be way different if the statistics were influenced by GC-Gear. 
Furthermore I didn't say that the data was fully correct. I suspect that some items were produced when the exploits happened a while ago. 

fsm9no5501gx.jpg

Gamescom gear

Edited by Heedun

Posted

the gear fits exactly. and as a nice side effect, it shows what kind of setup the devs preferred for a showcase.

which was 155ap and 390dp, and not what we usually see, 240 ap and 300 dp :-) maybe even the devs found the 2sec pvps too silly to show off

Posted

1. Many players from EU left the game after they implemented the option to sell Cash shop items in-game's marketplace.

2. Enchant success rate on EU is lot higher than NA

3. EU players dont give a shniet bout boss weapons/armors 

Those are my thoughts, but also you should check the server's population, and from there you could get your answer.

They are using them and not selling stuff. 

Posted

So is this worth looking into by PA yet?

The difference in enchanting experience between Eu & NA and even KR, other regions, i myself enjoy enchanting despite i have very bad rng so far but managed to have a go at Pen kz/dand (failed) Link and surprisingly i am more motivated to keep going but the mem gate is killing it for me, sharps/hards are easy cuz i gather decent (master 5) and silver is a lot but to force me to run scrolls is just stopping me unlike in NA and other regions, can i please have a region transfer coupon?

Does not matter the reason of other regions having a better market, they spent more money or use fishy methods or eu is lazy etc etc, the outcome is better experience for enchanting, i just think the eu community is no speaking out this issue, even with the log in rewards is no solving it.

NA 

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.04.18_11h35m14s_001_.jpg

Eu

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.04.18_12h08m20s_001_.jpg

Remember this is not about NA vs Eu vs KR, more about solving an issue in Eu and maybe one of the gms can help us by bringing this to PA's attention!                  @GM_Dew @GM_Caramel @CM_Aethon

NA confirmed carebear fisherman server! :ph34r:

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

NA

Memory.png

Edited by Prochilles

Posted

just had a look, both markets look about the same, except for fragments really.

and a bunch more rangers and musas rerolling on NA, it seems

Posted

The likely reasons are as others have stated, more NA fish botters for relic shards and greater usage of artisan memories.

this is the answer to the thread

some people just like cheating more than others and then theres artisan memories 

Posted

9_9

I'm sure if there'd been an enhancement exploit people would NOT have made 24 cadry rings anyway. Cmon, show the court you have an ounce of sense. They're cadrys for -----s sake.

Posted (edited)

It appears as if NA does a lot more Relic groups. We see spammers in chat all day long. Maybe you guys in EU should get the Relic trend going. It's interesting that they are more popular in the NA server. I'm not sure why. Starved for money I spose. They drop like candy in the Calpheon territory (relics). Forbidden books are failry common as well. Pila Fe Scrolls drops like candy at Fogans. A little less reliable than the Relics tho.

Edited by Stabby

Posted

It appears as if NA does a lot more Relic groups. We see spammers in chat all day long. Maybe you guys in EU should get the Relic trend going.

It's the same shit here, there's just less players overall. You're not going to fix less overall players by running more relic groups.

Posted

For most, relic shards isn't the problem, it's the incredible boredom of doing so many bosses

Posted

Maybe Americans have a greater tolerance to being bored outta their skulls? :thinking:

I jest, but the generalizations in this thread are getting a tad out of touch ;p

Posted

It's the same shit here, there's just less players overall. You're not going to fix less overall players by running more relic groups.

It's not that much less. 

population.jpg

Posted

player numbers were always growing. it's about the ratio, not the total number. if you would double EU numbers with same amount of people that do relics, buy and sell shards etc, nothing would change.