• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Looking for Guild

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello all , 

I am a headstart player  that played up to when Daum Decided to put p2w elements in the game. Though now i dont think the game is p2w(the amount of gold you get per euro is minimal) , more like subscription based since value pack advantages are huge. 

I have returned the last month , and although i played very little since at the same time because i became a father at that period  ,i remebered why i loved this game at the start.

I am now a casual player , that wants to spend the few hours that he can play with an international , mature and competitive guild that has strong leadership and is focused in node wars.

I am a zerker , i ll be 58 by the end of the week,( rng willing i ll have my Kutum Offhand also TRI). Total stats of 190-195 Ap(with the 5 ap gems) and 258-260 Dp. 

I was original in smal Greek Guild  (I am Greek ),  then AValon , and then moved to Zer0 from ois creation . 

I just want to say that my time is limited propably i can attend half node wars at working days and , participate in guild mission only at weekends.

So if u think we can have some fun together and i can offer to your guild under these restrictions , give me a post or PM.

Thanks

Posted

the underleveled guild would like to recruit u

poorly thing is that we aren't a node war guild - but we are pretty much busy with Guild Missions

who knows if we got enough players to do nodewars with we can create a group for nodewars in the future.

www.underleveled.co.nf

or join us on teamspeak : 82.75.91.167

Posted

appreciate the interest but node wars is what I am looking for even in small scale.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Desibabez94
I just realize dthis was under EU :( We are N/A D:

Posted (edited)

Hey, the guild Access_Denied is still looking for some players. The guild is a PvP focussed and we aim to be a small-medium scale guild in Node wars and eventually maybe go for a small territory.  At the moment we are about 4 months old and still have some work but we're going good! If you're interested whisper me in-game, Boipolymer or just send me a message on Discord (Prefer discord since I might be afk in-game) Boipolymer#0946

@Tempuss

Edited by Biopolymer

Posted (edited)

Από ελληνικό guild εμείς(οι DeSync) είμαστε οι μόνοι που ασχολούμαστε με Node Wars.
Εκτός αν όντως προτιμάς κάτι international.

Edited by Vanspoon

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0