• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance April 19th - *Extended

244 posts in this topic

Posted

7 hours maintance for a small patch like this. What the heck is your IT staff smoking.

Posted

Extended extended?

Posted

FeelsBadMan

Posted

Up.

Posted

Let's log in!

Posted

Keep in mind they get their updates from the KR game developers. So they may not have the updates you request right now.

Also the time its going down is during day and what you have posted there is very confusing, im in CDT. I have no idea what u posted there for the times. They dont make sense.

Posted

I'm just curious, Why does whenever someone tries to be self-righteous or just a plain jane white knight... have to immediately go and say, "If you can't *Insert whatever troll bullshit here* then this isn't your game... Leave."  

Seems to be easier to 'attack' than to genuinely attempt to understand the person's motivations for writing something. No?

Posted

Luckless wizard... his Kibelius Awakening-Weapon skin has been left out. 9_9

povero.png

Posted

Luckless wizard... his Kibelius Awakening-Weapon skin has been left out. 9_9

povero.png

Aw heck, now you've done it. Emergency maintenance inc :(

Posted

MY EYES, THEY BURN!

Looks like my post got deleted :|

Posted

Idk why would they even bother updating the kibelius....we want the WINGED ONES

Posted

I agree but tell me one reason why it should be that long?I dont care if i wait 10 hours for something that acctualy good and impactful.There is just nothing here.

There were probably some bad settings in some config / server names incorrectly configured / localisation issues and they had to wait for developers to confirm correct values and/or provide new files.

Posted

Well I mean lately I've just had BDO on another screen to watch for whenever I dc so I can reconnect to the game. I'm not technically "afk", but I understand what you mean.
Guess it's more like, I shouldn't get kicked from the server if my CHARACTER is actively doing something (even if I'm not there doing it, aka fishing/auto pathing/etc).

Thanks for pointing that out :)

maybe it's the game's own special way of saying "screw your afk activities! be active if you want to play"? xD 

Posted

maybe it's the game's own special way of saying "screw your afk activities! be active if you want to play"? xD 

Then the game should reward you for playing actively. Have you ever actively tried to melt 100,000 iron ores?

Posted

Then the game should reward you for playing actively. Have you ever actively tried to melt 100,000 iron ores?

highest I did was like 3k iirc xD Couldn't carry more back then :D (aka like... first 3-4 weeks of the game iirc)

Posted

please add the sting note costume

I am literally dying here I need it

Posted

Witch gets an awakened weapon for the outfit, but not Wizard? Screwing Wizards out of something else again I see. Disappointing... thanks Kakao. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

THESE MODS DELETING MY POSTS :| 

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? 

Edited by Jeziorspz

Posted

rip