• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance April 19th - *Extended

244 posts in this topic

Posted

Compensation for waiting an extra hour will be what? better be good or I QUIT!

Posted

GO TO KOREA U Faka....... nobody want this P2W Shit ! People like you ruin their game and feed Kakao wallet !

When I played on KR (Long time ago) this shit we used for PRI/DI where we saved initial stacks and wanted to prevent shit to go +15

After this is just comfy. No real benefits at all

Posted

People need to chill.  The game will soon be up.  Remember it takes time to get it all together.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is a good time to learn a new skill since you have nothing to do anyway. I recommend tight rope walking between two tall buildings or a canyon. Chainsaw juggling is also a good one to try at least once. For those less adventurous 'Is It Food?' is a fun game to play.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

1h gm blessing :) oh and u wont quit 

Edited by massivebravebear
1 person likes this

Posted

I WANT COMPENSATION GIVE ME A 7 HOUR VALUE PACK or i will go to eu jugdment  !  you ripping our Money for what .

I CONFIRM!!!!!!! KAKAO/PEARL ABYSS IS WORST MMO PROVIDER IN THE WORLD ! sad this game ist just too good.  :(

9e36ba11a4541dcd21f9b5b9a0d6d39ddb66de83eb90054ebc23da48cb371328.gif

Posted

You will not be missed.  It is only an hour.  Play something else, go for a walk, or just do anything for an hour.

3 people like this

Posted

Striker when?

It begins...

Posted

no need any confirmation! it's clearly a bug! bro cmon think it up couldn't be the opposite!

Posted

i don't understand why people are surprised....the quest even before down time started was will it NOT be extended an hour....it's not like this game has a weekly patch that is longer in downtime than almost any mmo i ever played since 1999 eq1. /sarcasm off

wonder if we can get kakao and pearl abyss in the running for a golden poo award so they may ascend to the echelon of game development like their senpai EA..."it's in the game...or is is it? we can't tell, nothing works?!"

Posted

Seriously confused as to why you guys keep extending for even small maintenance. I can't imagine its a patch issue.. maybe? Maybe a server side update giving you problems? I have a horse I desperately want to collect the foal from guys, get your shit together! XP 

Posted (edited)

That's -----ing rude man.

Yes but its more rude telling the creators that they need to put on what the players want... not what they need so i'm still right, its their game and they will do whats been asked for when they want and can do it.... if you know how to create models and other game encoding then you will know it takes time and a lot of effort to get everything right so no one complains afterwards which is the usual thing that happens lol also not having ago at everyone just saying it takes time....(Y) 

Edited by Gandiolf

Posted

Messed up quote O_o

If we can't even get a confirmation, how do you propose for Pearl Abyss to fix it? It's likely that they don't even know if we can't get a confirmation, and Kakao EU simply cannot fix it cause it's not in their area of work.

Posted

You will not be missed.  It is only an hour.  Play something else, go for a walk, or just do anything for an hour.

Go play with your girl/boyfriend

Posted

People need to chill.  The game will soon be up.  Remember it takes time to get it all together.

Thank you at least someone gets my point lol

Posted

Reading peoples comments.. do you guys really think they are just twiddling their thumbs, staring at their servers?

Kakao Dev1: Well, we could give them what they want and have a problem free, routine maintenance with no unexpected setbacks or just completely breaking everything.You know, the way programming always works out!  

i cant begin to explain how much kappa is in the previous sentence. i'm a web developer. i work on servers. shit happens. to you it may look like they are doing nothing, but by the time they could write an elaborate enough post for non-technical people to understand exactly what they need to do, they could have just done it and have the servers up and running already.

Kakao Dev2: Naw man, thats too easy. Lets watch them flame on the forums! Extend the maintenance 1 hour LOL.

Kakao Dev1: But we might lose customers!

Kakao Dev2: So, what do you think this is, a business? 

Posted

Reading peoples comments.. do you guys really think they are just twiddling their thumbs, staring at their servers?

Kakao Dev1: Well, we could give them what they want and have a problem free, routine maintenance with no unexpected setbacks or just completely breaking everything.You know, the way programming always works out!  

Hidden Content

Kakao Dev2: Naw man, thats too easy. Lets watch them flame on the forums! Extend the maintenance 1 hour LOL.

Absolutely.

Posted

Hidden Content

You realize Kakao aren't the devs right?

So, yeah, twiddling their thumbs is probably pretty apt.

Posted

So valk's want a block?

Are the fish fighting back now?

Posted

Players being patient and not asking at every patch for something new  : WHEN ?

1 person likes this

Posted

With you there. The amount of people that defend Kakao, talk about how hard it is to patch stuff b/c "they work in the industry" or their dog once ate a laptop, yet do not understand the very simple point that Kakao literally move files from a thumb drive to a server... yet manage to ----- it up time AND time AND time again... i mean cmon, how can you defend such incompetancy?

Considering how -----ing awful the servers run, I've got a feeling the systematic issue they have is el cheapo shitboxes run our game

1 person likes this

Posted

It was a joke, chill

and I found something to do for an hour.... click on the LOGIN button hehe

Posted (edited)

LOOOL everyone who is actually being serious about being mad that you have to wait another hour of your life....... bet you all cook something in the oven that suppose to take an hour but take it out in half an hour and then complain about it not tasting right :D  HOW is everyone getting that im' saying copying and pasting?? LOL its saying wanting things faster and complaining about it when it should have took longer.....

Edited by Gandiolf
2 people like this

Posted

LOOOL everyone who is actually being serious about being mad that you have to wait another hour of your life....... bet you all cook something in the oven that suppose to take an hour but take it out in half an hour and then complain about it not tasting right :D 

Open windows explorer

Move files from a folder to another folder

Congratulations, you've completed patching NA/EU BDO simulator

Now, ----- that up 90% of the time you do it... it's pretty fkn hard, really

Posted

Not the game devs yes i know, I guess server admins would be more accurate. There is still a lot of programming, configuration and troubleshooting involved that is not necessarily 'patch note worthy'.