• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance April 19th - *Extended

244 posts in this topic

Posted

Messed up quote O_o

If we can't even get a confirmation, how do you propose for Pearl Abyss to fix it? It's likely that they don't even know if we can't get a confirmation, and Kakao EU simply cannot fix it cause it's not in their area of work.

well, how could you think that something important like valks block ( or any other alleged nerf to the bdo class)  was never notified in the past patch?

Posted

goodjoke.thumb.jpg.246619a2e8c03f4d50fb8

1366472328_99572.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

well, how could you think that something important like valks block ( or any other alleged nerf to the bdo class)  was never notified in the past patch?

I don't.

But my thoughts on the matter doesn't actually mean jack.

It's all about Kakao EU sending the feedback to Pearl Abyss to get a confirmation that it actually is a bug and to have a bugfix applied on the next maintenance. That's where it halts though.

Not the game devs yes i know, I guess server admins would be more accurate. There is still a lot of programming, configuration and troubleshooting involved that is not necessarily 'patch note worthy'.

9_9

Posted

Okay i understand server management is hard work BUT 7 hours for practicly nothing is unacceptable.At least specify why its so long.You doing prep work for expansion?Or perhaps chaging some hardware to improve gameplay.What we see is 7 hours for nothing of value.If you at least communicated with us ppl wouldn't be that mad.Or just make those maintenances when noone is playing like nighttime we would love you.Unlike most ppl i am used to it but this way you only add to the already somewhat fury inducing nature of the game.In the last month 2 ppl from my guild have quit the game due to unbalance and enchanting fails.Its a part of the game so i dont expect it to be changed instantly but things like maintenance that you have control over can be.Class balance is hard to do and i know why so i am not qqing and ill wait patiently one thing is tohugh bugs are cancer and you should focus on those the important ones.Some ppl say kuno, ninja and tamer are unplayable due to bugs.I dont know how much of it is true but all classes have some bugs that can be frustraiting.Again adding to the fact that your game angers ppl.Make the game less frustrating should be your first priority and not costumes and jukebox rly?thats what i wanna say and ill say it every maintenance.

Posted

Posted (edited)

LOOOL everyone who is actually being serious about being mad that you have to wait another hour of your life....... bet you all cook something in the oven that suppose to take an hour but take it out in half an hour and then complain about it not tasting right :D 

your comparing Kakao inability to copy and paste to our cooking skills ? Oh and of course if you over cook something by 30 minutes it certainly will taste wrong it will taste like failure , much the same as Kakao

The problem with today's extended mait, with things being taken "OUT" and a couple bug fixes clearly shows its alot more then they let on it is , more then likely their cash shop is being updated and they cant get it to function  properly this extended downtime isnt for our sake its for their wallet

Edited by wellman029
Because i can

Posted

Open windows explorer

Move files from a folder to another folder

Congratulations, you've completed patching NA/EU BDO simulator

Now, ----- that up 90% of the time you do it... it's pretty fkn hard, really

19058599.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

your comparing Kakao inability to copy in paste to our cooking skills ? Oh and of course if you over cook something by 30 minutes it certainly will taste wrong it will taste like failure , much the same as Kakao

The problem with today's extended mait, with things being taken "OUT" and a couple bug fixes clearly shows its alot more then they let on it is , more then likely their cash shop is being updated and they cant get it to function  properly this extended downtime isnt for our sake its for their wallet

you seriously got that wrong LOOOOL read it and you will know what im getting at

Posted

If maintenance times bother you so much, go play another game in the meantime or just quit this one entirely.

Obviously it effects your life so horribly, that darn maintenance!

And then you'll turn around and cry when something is broken when they bring it up early.

Give me a break.

Also if you don't want your "value pack wasted", then don't play with one. Simple. Things take longer without? Too bad.

1 person likes this

Posted

wow 1 hour delay for supposedly nothing, i hope there is a big surprise or something good in this patch...

my bucket of rage is starting to overfill, theres so many things wrong with the game right now, im barely playing because of no content right now. and a new class or costume isnt content for me.

Posted

If maintenance times bother you so much, go play another game in the meantime or just quit this one entirely.

And then you'll turn around and cry when something is broken when they bring it up early.

Give me a break.

Also if you don't want your "value pack wasted", then don't play with one. Simple. Things take longer without? Too bad.

I agree but tell me one reason why it should be that long?I dont care if i wait 10 hours for something that acctualy good and impactful.There is just nothing here.

Posted

fix lag?

Posted

Give me a break.

Thank you...Like how only a few people are with me on this

Posted

I don't.

But my thoughts on the matter doesn't actually mean jack.

It's all about Kakao EU sending the feedback to Pearl Abyss to get a confirmation that it actually is a bug and to have a bugfix applied on the next maintenance. That's where it halts though.

9_9

Still sound weird bro! it's not a common bug/sudden change! this kind of things need an immediately advise in the patch( class chanfes). By now are 3 weeks that is " bugged". Sound very very weird! that's why i'm pretty sure it's a bug. well however ty for your reply!

Posted

Give me a break.

Indeed, lets tell people to quit the game.

At least that's a reasonable shot at fixing server performance. For anything else though? 

Posted

they realised how sexy the dark knight pixels are and decided to spend an extra hour for some "alone time" with her, think woman in the red dress matrix style.

Posted

I'm just curious, Why does whenever someone tries to be self-righteous or just a plain jane white knight... have to immediately go and say, "If you can't *Insert whatever troll bullshit here* then this isn't your game... Leave."  

Posted

Well I hope it fixes some issues, the problem is more what will it add for new issues and will we have sooner or later servers that are a little bit more stabble ?

Posted

reason for matinance exstention is the patch they were uploading to the server had a 10 min lag spike 2 load screens 100 desyncs and then finally got disconnected.

3 people like this

Posted

Still sound weird bro! it's not a common bug/sudden change! this kind of things need an immediately advise in the patch( class chanfes). By now are 3 weeks that is " bugged". Sound very very weird! that's why i'm pretty sure it's a bug. well however ty for your reply!

/shrug

Just Kakao EU things.

Posted

I agree but tell me one reason why it should be that long?I dont care if i wait 10 hours for something that acctualy good and impactful.There is just nothing here.

We don't know. Maybe they are testing as much as they can, there's some pre-patch and coding going on for Kama/T9/Etc. Maybe they have to communicate back and forth with Korea each patch day on issues and wait for small fixes. Who knows, but i'd much rather wait for something that works rather than what most games do and have to pull the game back down multiple times after a maint because they didn't check things.

Posted

5 min countdown

extra hour? :o

1 person likes this

Posted

Being rushed or yelled out, means give me a pill for my nerves for they are making me so nervous I can not considerate. I know with pills concentration  will be worse and mistakes higher....but with the pills I no longer CARE, screw the players! lmao.

So Players relax and watch https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS_PiQdRho_qyXtNZu8jRWg @BDOHEROOr take xlax the night before and use maintenance to make up all the s-h-its you have missed.

Posted

/shrug

Just Kakao EU things.

yeah i suppose you are right too!